Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town

What do you prefer...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cousinavee Posted at: 08:41 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 502470
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
+
FOMT or MFOMT. give your reasons and what you would change with each to make it better.
The death of logic is the birth of understanding. Explaining somthing without evidence is trying to prove the unproveable.... I have absolutely no clue what im talking about...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sweetiie Posted at: 09:47 Nov09 2005 Post ID: 511083
sweetiie
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
MFOMT
well.. im a girl so thats mostly it..
but i like popuri so i also like FOMT..
oh ya.. for FOMT.. hm.. i wish you could sell stuff to won..
and MFOMT.. i wish there were more boys to marry.. even though i already married cliff
Cousinavee Posted at: 10:20 Nov09 2005 Post ID: 511135
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so its pretty much split evenly for you? if i could change somthing itd be that you could change clothes in the boys version and more colors in the girls version.

P.S. Welcome to supercheats!!
The death of logic is the birth of understanding. Explaining somthing without evidence is trying to prove the unproveable.... I have absolutely no clue what im talking about...
sweetiie Posted at: 07:10 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540012
sweetiie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol yea.. oh yea!! u reminded me!! i wish we could changethe STYLE of the clothes!! i mean, just think if you are going to some kind of special party.. "Hi everybody! Look at what I'm wearing~overalls." lol ok.. thats dumb but u get the point!!

P.S. thx x) [x) = Smile]
Cousinavee Posted at: 07:46 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 550142
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea like go buy a fancy dress or somthing. nice. and in the boys version you could buy a tux
sweetiie Posted at: 07:44 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 559802
sweetiie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i kno!! btw ever heard of the 'Goddess Festival'????? my friend saw it in a magazine...
Cousinavee Posted at: 14:07 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560097
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmmm... no not really. i wonder when it happens
sweetiie Posted at: 08:22 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 606338
sweetiie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea i dont know too, i mean, she juss told me but i asked this guy thats really a HM freak and he still didnt know.. oh if only she bought the magazine.. but agen, you cant believe everything you read.
Rfsp Posted at: 12:04 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 611195
Rfsp
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Go MFoMT!!!
Ruben Filipe Silva Pereira
Cousinavee Posted at: 06:57 Jan16 2006 Post ID: 617772
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i would try the nintendo web site or somthing to see if its true
emeraldstream1987 Posted at: 10:07 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 627641
emeraldstream1987
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think the goddess festival is only when ur a guy, cause it improves ur relationship w/ the girls in the town, depending on which one u vote for. or at least it was on N64...dunno.
game_expert Posted at: 12:42 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 628057
game_expert
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah i got married on n64 [i][/i]
larakandalla Posted at: 13:50 Apr24 2006 Post ID: 801390
larakandalla
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The goddess festival was spring 8th on the PS1 version of harvest moon... I used to play that one a lot too =P
Kitty* Posted at: 19:55 Apr25 2006 Post ID: 802978
Kitty*
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree with the clothes thing! I would change the music at your farm, and I wish you could go in a boat ride in the ocean, just for fun.
Moon Manic Posted at: 00:42 Jun20 2006 Post ID: 876006
Moon Manic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmmm, well, for FoMT my gameshark acepts the codes...for MFoMT I dosen't. And I can not figure out why...

For FoMT I dont know where to find the rest of the records I only have one...
cream915 Posted at: 11:55 Nov09 2006 Post ID: 1135999
cream915
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like MFOM, and the things I would change in it is being able to change the gender of your baby, being able to choose the gender of you dog and horse, Being able to chose what pet you get(cat, dog ,bird), Makeing it so that people die, and when you die you get to be your kid(that would be cool), and letting other couples have kids. And I frogot one thing, letting Stewie and May grow up.
A friend will bail you out of jail. A true friend would be there right next to you saying, That Was Awesome! Lets do it again!

Join my Website at:
http://cream915.proboards61...ndex.cgi
Mr.Clueless Posted at: 12:16 Dec13 2006 Post ID: 1212197
Mr.Clueless
+
+
On 09-Nov-2006 cream915 said:I like MFOM, and the things I would change in it is being able to change the gender of your baby, being able to choose the gender of you dog and horse, Being able to chose what pet you get(cat, dog ,bird), Makeing it so that people die, and when you die you get to be your kid(that would be cool), and letting other couples have kids. And I frogot one thing, letting Stewie and May grow up.
You actually can get a cat. I think it's when you're going to haveyour baby, but I'm not sure. Just go to the upstairs of the Inn and there is a cat there. Talk to it, and thre you go.
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
jusilatin Posted at: 14:44 Dec27 2006 Post ID: 1243745
jusilatin
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo,try getting pregnent before?i haven try yet cos i jus started =p

If you play MAPLESEA pls add me and is Jviapiers thxs~!
Tira Posted at: 12:00 Jan01 2007 Post ID: 1260096
Tira
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree with the clothes. And I'd also like it if the character creation would be a little more diverse. Of course, nothing like Sims or something, but more freedom, like choise of haircolor, a few hairstyles and the lenght.

In both, pretty much.
xemoxxmuffinx Posted at: 20:19 May02 2007 Post ID: 1574573
xemoxxmuffinx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[b]I would like to choose the hair color and all of that stuff, be able to wear different clothes once in a while...It's like...Overalls...Yay..? Lol, I'd let the baby grow up, and help around the farm...And make your husband help too [the lazy bum] hahaha. Annnd get another shipment box for the things you ship to Won, it's really time consuming to fill up your rucksack, go allll the way to the beach...Get them out one by one..Yeah you get it lol. That'd be cool if you could have goats Smile And a lot of other things...Heh heh...OH and also, make the townhouse not be so expensive...I mean jeez 100,000,000? Doh[/b]
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close