Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

i think i may have screwed up .....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

crazi gaz Posted: 17:11 Nov08 2005 Post ID: 510518
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
hi i am new on here but have used other forums and moded but i am not used to the rules on hear and i have spammed a bit and upset a few users i didnt really wont to do this as i know i important it is for a good reputation.
does anyone know how i can fix this?
i really am sorry.
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing but none of them serious"-famous boxer

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -bush
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
goldberg3971 Posted: 17:26 Nov08 2005 Post ID: 510530
goldberg3971
+
theres really no way to fix it except to change your way of posting. just remember, no flaming or spamming. and you wont make mod if you keep spamming or flaming.
crazi gaz Posted: 17:39 Nov08 2005 Post ID: 510548
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
thank you i havent flammed i have just done bit a spam i know i wont make mod but i will stop now i am used to the rules.I have not really got to the best start though and ozzo is really mad at me i think and i dont want to upset any members or mods.
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing but none of them serious"-famous boxer

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -bush
koolkid24 Posted: 17:41 Nov08 2005 Post ID: 510550
koolkid24
Post Likes: 1
+
Welcome to the forums crazi gaz and Enjoy your stay here.
I'm Back!!
goldberg3971 Posted: 17:49 Nov08 2005 Post ID: 510561
goldberg3971
+
On 08-Nov-2005 crazi gaz said:thank you i havent flammed i have just done bit a spam i know i wont make mod but i will stop now i am used to the rules.I have not really got to the best start though and ozzo is really mad at me i think and i dont want to upset any members or mods.
well she got mad at me when i said crap about her penguins. but weve gotten past that.
crazi gaz Posted: 17:53 Nov08 2005 Post ID: 510565
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
ok thank you both

koolkid24 Posted: 20:16 Nov08 2005 Post ID: 510722
koolkid24
Post Likes: 1
+
I will delete your second post for you.
I'm Back!!
crazi gaz Posted: 09:11 Nov09 2005 Post ID: 511071
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
thank you koolkid24

Bad Wolf Posted: 12:27 Nov09 2005 Post ID: 511229
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Welcome to SC. Don't worry too much about Ozzo, she goes schizo about something all the time. Try and abide by the rules this time, and have fun.
ozzo Posted: 13:53 Nov09 2005 Post ID: 511321
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
ummm excuse me wolf? i am not schitzo! and i am not mad at you gaz Smile

Bad Wolf Posted: 14:15 Nov09 2005 Post ID: 511341
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
I'm not saying you're schizo, Oz. You just tend to go a bit berserk a lot. Like now.
ozzo Posted: 09:56 Nov10 2005 Post ID: 512053
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
...fine, i may go a bit mad sometimes...but everyone does!

crazi gaz Posted: 10:30 Nov10 2005 Post ID: 512099
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
thank you bad wolf i will enjoy my self i am following the rules now thank you again.

Bad Wolf Posted: 12:30 Nov10 2005 Post ID: 512315
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
A quick word of advice, gaz: Don't refresh the page after posting. It makes you double-post, and I know some mods who'll savagely maul you for that. Same goes for clicking Submit more than once.
crazi gaz Posted: 12:38 Nov10 2005 Post ID: 512330
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
thank you i have already found that out to my expence but thank you anyway.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close