Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

IMPORTANT!: There is 2 umbreons on the site!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Craig Woods Posted: 13:08 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53467
Craig Woods
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I think the one who has jut joined xlaiming that umbreon lives in England. I think he could be halo mad!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sPiDeRaMaN99 Posted: 16:36 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53668
sPiDeRaMaN99
Post Likes: 3
+
In his 4th name.

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
Dingo_dile Posted: 13:22 Jan13 2005 Post ID: 54000
Dingo_dile
+
4th? Wow, halo mad gets banned a lot. Why would he use umbreon though?

Craig Woods Posted: 14:22 Jan13 2005 Post ID: 54040
Craig Woods
Forum GuestMember
+
who would he use Joslifer3 and Joslifer2?

Its a mystery, but its clever
Cross Stinger Posted: 15:43 Jan13 2005 Post ID: 54098
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
Here's a news flash: The Umbreon accounts are the same. Umbreon resigned shortly after Christmas, when her family lost their home to arson. She returned later and told everything.
liquidbutter Posted: 12:29 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54343
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
The Umbreon accounts can't be the same. One has an avatar and the other doesn't. It's weird if you think about it. When you change your avatar, every post you've ever made is changed to accommodate the new avatar. Except in the Umbreon case. Check page 1 in the 'supercheats please read' thread in general chat. You'll see an umbreon with no member date or avatar and an umbreon with a july member date with an avatar.

It could be the same person behind both umbreon accounts or not. Don't know, don't care. It's just weird that there can be 2 accounts with the same exact name.
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
Craig Woods Posted: 03:17 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54592
Craig Woods
Forum GuestMember
+
this is a very complicated situation here, one says she lives in the US the other says England.

To make things worse it cant be halo mad.
Cross Stinger Posted: 08:07 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54641
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
Liquidbutter, it's the same person. Once an account is deleted, the name is available.
Craig Woods Posted: 09:03 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54652
Craig Woods
Forum GuestMember
+
not necisserally like i said one says he still lives in the US the other says England.
Cross Stinger Posted: 09:35 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54655
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
She moved from England to the United States, and now she's going back.
liquidbutter Posted: 11:51 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54759
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
On 15-Jan-2005 Cross Stinger said:Liquidbutter, it's the same person. Once an account is deleted, the name is available.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What I'm saying is that there IS 2 umbreon accounts. How can there be 2 accounts with the same name? Both posts I refered to where made on the same day. The newer account first and the "deleted" one after.
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
Craig Woods Posted: 03:13 Jan16 2005 Post ID: 55095
Craig Woods
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh i dont know what the heck is going on.
nintendo_dude Posted: 08:14 Jan16 2005 Post ID: 55190
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
There has to be an imposter.Umbreon told me that she never moved to england and her old account was never actually deleted.What I want to know is how did this mystery guy manage to get the name umbreon when her account was never destroyed.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
nintendo_dude Posted: 08:16 Jan16 2005 Post ID: 55191
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
I have the original umbreons e-mail adress so I will try to find out whats going on.If she dosent relpy then there must be an imposter,or two.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Craig Woods Posted: 05:53 Jan18 2005 Post ID: 56538
Craig Woods
Forum GuestMember
+
ok you do that
Dark ShadowPsyche Posted: 15:48 Jan18 2005 Post ID: 56683
Dark ShadowPsyche
Forum GuestMember
+
On 16-Jan-2005 nintendo_dude said:I have the original umbreons e-mail adress so I will try to find out whats going on.If she dosent relpy then there must be an imposter,or two.
I have noticed that ever since this topic has been started, Umbreon has not posted here. I wonder if Rich can look at Umbreon's E-Mail address... I am also wondering if he still knows the old Umbreon's E'Mail address as well... of course, Umbreon could have changed her E-Mail address or started a new one, it seems likely she would have used her old address. But was her account ever deleted? Maybe not. But we all know that this is not the same Umbreon as before, because of the lack of an avy and the typical noob bugs that hinder the register date and such.

I do not think that the new Umbreon is the Umbreon that we all knew. I mean, I'm sure she would have been smart enough to have kept her account open. It does not make any sense to delete your account, then make a new one again, just like the one before. Furthermore, if her house burned down, why would she have wanted her account deleted anyway?... How would she ever have found the time to login and tell Rich to delete her account?... I see something coming together here, but I cannot explain it without making everything look messy... Does anyone agree with me about this, though?

I have just recently gone on XVGN, and guess what I saw! I saw the old Umbreon is still a member there... I wonder what sort of damage I can deal to the imposter if I can check her E-Mail... I'm gonna throw her onto my buddies list, and then see if I can find her E-Mail address from there... Then, I'll E-Mail her...
Dark ShadowPsyche Posted: 16:05 Jan18 2005 Post ID: 56694
Dark ShadowPsyche
Forum GuestMember
+
I have just found out something very strange... I went on XVGN, and found that the old Umbreon has posted last on December 1st, 2004...
actionshark Posted: 23:11 Jan18 2005 Post ID: 56971
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
Well that's obvious since umbreon hasn't posted on XVGN in a long time and as far as can remember she only posted once there...anyways im pm'd her so let's see what she has to say and i hope she replies

Dark ShadowPsyche Posted: 06:25 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57009
Dark ShadowPsyche
Forum GuestMember
+
But that means that her house may not have burned down... well, what month did she leave here? I think there is an imposter who's just saying that her house burned down...
Dingo_Dile Posted: 15:09 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57356
Dingo_Dile
+
Well, an imposter or a hacker. There's plently of hackers in this world! I guess this two umbreon mystery will never be solved. Also, I checked the "supercheats please read" in General Chat and the second umbreon post asks who the first one was. Mystery? Who knows, but I hope it gets solved soon.

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close