Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Team Alliance Returns! The team's apology

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 63
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 61 | 62 | Last     Next
RKO-123 Posted: 12:24 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531450
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
*Walks out through the curtains and throws arms* Yep, believe it. We are back! Well.......not as our old selves that is. You see, while I was gone, I was thinking to myself about my present on many sites. And it hit me that I've been hated by many of my arrogance and self-centeredness. And because of that, I've come to the conclusion that I've decided to no long be the bad guy. That's right the Legend Killer has gone good, no one flamming or spamming for me. And i promise from the moment on on this site, I will not challenge anyone to any Legend Killing Challenges. The Legend Killer has gone good. *Points to the crowd in respect*

Team purpose- To make a huge impact on Supercheats by gathering together many great posters and making up great events for the site to raise our reputation.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
goldberg3971 Posted: 12:27 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531456
goldberg3971
+
you sure? cuz if i find even one hint of spamming or flaming, I'll make sure you get banned. and you are now under the watchful eyes of me, the SC members, mods, smods, and admin.

first thing: you made the topic in the wrong forum
Dr. Advice Posted: 12:27 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531459
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
And I thought I was the only one returning today, I knew I should of picked Saturady. Well, it's good to see you guys have made the right desicion.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
RKO-123 Posted: 12:29 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531463
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 24-Nov-2005 goldberg3971 said:you sure? cuz if i find even one hint of spamming or flaming, I'll make sure you get banned. and you are now under the watchful eyes of me, the SC members, mods, smods, and admin.

first thing: you made the topic in the wrong forum
I promise you, we've turned good.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Aeshma Posted: 12:30 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531467
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Okay people, back of please...he was given a last chance of me, I know he can be a good member, since he is part on other VGN forums.

We had a deal and he promised me that he would behave, so I want everyone else to do that as well.

So don't come here to insult or provoke him in any way possible.
Bad Wolf Posted: 12:31 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531468
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh. My. Gods. Can't you take a hint, RKO? You're not wanted here. I thought your brutal humiliation in your so-called Legend Killer challenge would have led you to reconsider. Of course, if you've come back to get mauled again, I'd be happy to oblige.
goldberg3971 Posted: 12:32 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531471
goldberg3971
+
make sure you have changed or else you will get banned. and Dr. Advice we know that you are KOG. It even says on Will's site. He said that Dennis did an IP check and you two had the same IP.
Bad Wolf Posted: 12:33 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531473
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
That's what I said, but he's denying it. Some people don't take the hint. Like flamers who return after being NIL8ed and claim to have changed...
Aeshma Posted: 12:34 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531477
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
Moving to Team and Clan btw...
Soucercer Of Wise Posted: 12:35 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531478
Soucercer Of Wise
Forum GuestMember
+
On 24-Nov-2005 RKO-123 said: *Walks out through the curtains and throws arms* Yep, believe it. We are back! Well.......not as our old selves that is. You see, while I was gone, I was thinking to myself about my present on many sites. And it hit me that I've been hated by many of my arrogance and self-centeredness. And because of that, I've come to the conclusion that I've decided to no long be the bad guy. That's right the Legend Killer has gone good, no one flamming or spamming for me. And i promise from the moment on on this site, I will not challenge anyone to any Legend Killing Challenges. The Legend Killer has gone good. *Points to the crowd in respect*

Team purpose- To make a huge impact on Supercheats by gathering together many great posters and making up great events for the site to raise our reputation.
Well, being the Wiseman of the Alliance, I truly agree with you. We've done so many bad things to this site, I don't know where to start apologizing from. Team Alliance had a discussion on whether to come back to Supercheats, at first wer thought about moving on, but then we thought of how bad ou reps would be. So we decided to start over as good guys. So, to everyone we have hurt, including Annabel, Dr. Advice, Bad Wolf, Aeshma, etc. We are truly sorry. *Bows down in forgiveness*
As a Wiseman once said, everyone is wise in their own way. A Wiseman's legacy begins!
Bad Wolf Posted: 12:38 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531481
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
We? There is no 'we', Slick. We all know you're the same guy. You, RKO and... wotsisname... Mr Kennedy, was it? And you'll get no forgiveness from the Bad Wolf.
annefranman52 Posted: 12:38 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531483
annefranman52
+
Yeah, you guys know that just about everyone on the site knows you, RKO and Mr>Kennedy are all the same person right?...
RKO-123 Posted: 12:39 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531484
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 24-Nov-2005 Bad Wolf said:Oh. My. Gods. Can't you take a hint, RKO? You're not wanted here. I thought your brutal humiliation in your so-called Legend Killer challenge would have led you to reconsider. Of course, if you've come back to get mauled again, I'd be happy to oblige.
Like me or not, I'm staying right here, and I'm not going anywhere. Team Alliance is here to stay and stay it will.
Aeshma Posted: 12:40 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531485
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
RKO-123, I asked you in my mail not to use the Soucercer Of Wise or Mr Kennedy account, we all know that it's you who are using those accounts, since we did an IP check.

So please don't use those and be yourself with the RKO-123 account, I will have to deactivate the other two accounts.
Soucercer Of Wise Posted: 12:41 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531487
Soucercer Of Wise
Forum GuestMember
+
On 24-Nov-2005 annefranman52 said:Yeah, you guys know that just about everyone on the site knows you, RKO and Mr>Kennedy are all the same person right?...
Believe what you wish. Cause it does not matter to me, we are totally different people. If you can't take my word, then I'm afraid there's no way in convincing you then.
As a Wiseman once said, everyone is wise in their own way. A Wiseman's legacy begins!
RKO-123 Posted: 12:43 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531490
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 24-Nov-2005 Aeshma said:RKO-123, I asked you in my mail not to use the Soucercer Of Wise or Mr Kennedy account, we all know that it's you who are using those accounts, since we did an IP check.

So please don't use those and be yourself with the RKO-123 account, I will have to deactivate the other two accounts.
But it's not me honest, it's Shane. Listen please. Let my friends post with their accounts. We are totally different people.
annefranman52 Posted: 12:43 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531491
annefranman52
+
Why would we take your word? The flammer and most arogent member of the VGN. Erm...we all know you're the same person, IP adresses don't lie you know.
r and c mega Posted: 12:45 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531495
r and c mega
+
The admins may have forgiven you clown(s), but I'd be willing to bet my mod spots that the rest of SC haven't.
sigs are for losers

Dr. Advice Posted: 12:46 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531496
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Come on guys, not this again. First it was with me, now it's with LK. So what if he has two accounts, we don't know if he's telling the truth or not. Yes, the evidence is against him, but who are we to judge him. If he says his friends are using the accounts then his friends are using the accounts.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
RKO-123 Posted: 12:48 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531497
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 24-Nov-2005 r and c mega said:The admins may have forgiven you clown(s), but I'd be willing to bet my mod spots that the rest of SC haven't.
That's why we are turning good. No matter what you think of us, The Legend Killer is not changing his decision.
Displaying Page 1 of 63
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 61 | 62 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close