Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

questions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ddog64 Posted at: 11:38 Nov25 2005 Post ID: 532814
ddog64
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey, I have three questions, how do you make Atton become a jedi? Can Bao-Dur be a jedi? How do you get your original lightsaber back from that ice chick?
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Darth_Bacon Posted at: 21:11 Nov27 2005 Post ID: 537204
Darth_Bacon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Nov-2005 ddog64 said:Hey, I have three questions, how do you make Atton become a jedi? Can Bao-Dur be a jedi? How do you get your original lightsaber back from that ice chick?
You have to be dark to do this. You need to get his influence way up, then keep talkin abut his past with him. He will talk about he used to kill jedi then eventually he will ask to become one or something...Bao-Dur cant be a jedi, and you cant get your lightsaber back from her. You have to make a new one.
I revel in sadistic glee at the crushing of souls, but I soon mourn over the lives so cruelly cut short. So the cycle begins anew.
********************************************************************************************* ********
My box.
obi-wan-can Posted at: 04:49 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584237
obi-wan-can
+
+
Bao-Dur can become a jedi but is somewhat limited in his use of powers, as he cannot wear any jedi clothing or armour that alows full force powers. he can only wear light-meadium armour, so up-grade it to balistic mk iii + regeneration 3 constitution 3, then when leveling up only pick powers that don't say "restriced by armour".To make him a jedi you must have influance with him then talk to him untill he mentions Malicor v ,blaming him self for the distruction, tell him not to and let go of his guilt,and train him to become a jedi guardian.
obi-wan-can Posted at: 05:04 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584238
obi-wan-can
+
+
Atton, again you need plenty of influance, but once you are on Nar-shada goto the refuge sector run around a bit until your aproched by 2 twiliks who say they know atton speak to them ,then confront atton with what they said eventulay he tell you he killed jedi for the sith in particular a woman, now being with you he wants to be a jedi,train him to be a jedi consoluar. your orignal lightsaber cannot be retreved from Atris, one last comment on turning your followers into jedi is you need 4-5 influance gains and you can be male or female, lightside is quicker but dark is also acheivable.
obi-wan-can Posted at: 09:15 Dec28 2005 Post ID: 586820
obi-wan-can
+
+
Firstly you cant get your original lightsaber back, "A lightsaber is who you are, you are nolonger the jedi you once were, make a new one." quoat from Bao-Dur.... Atton,Bao-Dur,the Handmaden or Deciple and Mira can all be turned into jedi, you can be light or dark. I have found light side to be the easy way co's other wise every time you speek to party members they ***** about Kira's influance over you . Influance IS the key my advice is to SAVE every time befor you start dialog then you can always get the good influance you need. I have turned Atton , Bao-Dur and Deciple into jedi befor becomeing a level 2 Guardian + 12 Consular (level up glitch used )and befor meeting the three Master jedi.
monk_man_do Posted at: 11:06 Dec31 2005 Post ID: 592113
monk_man_do
+
+
i made bao-dur a jedi once but after that i could never make him become one if i started a new game. anyway attons easier to make a jedi out of if your a darkside character make sure he is in your party and kill as much innocents as you can you know that he is gainig influence if he says 'what just happened' or 'good thing we had the drop on him' and no you cant get the lightsaber back from atris it is the only thing she can remember you by as the storyline says.
Am i evil?! Yes i Am!

Am i evil?! I Am Man

Yes i Am!
timiscool Posted at: 15:28 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 599955
timiscool
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[i[color=red]]Is there any way u don't have to kill master Kavar[/i[/color]]
Apphonx Posted at: 00:10 Jan06 2006 Post ID: 600983
Apphonx
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Yes you must be on the light side.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 05:06 Mar10 2006 Post ID: 729859
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Yes...when you meet with him in the cantina and the troops attack you...either run off immediately before the commander guy (can't remember his name) decides to talk to you or when he does talk to you...reject his offer and run off...that way you'll join Master Kavar and the Queen...instead of General Vaklu

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
lord twinkie Posted at: 23:12 Mar18 2006 Post ID: 747043
lord twinkie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where can i find a lens for creating my lightsaber
Darth_Bacon Posted at: 19:34 May24 2006 Post ID: 839832
Darth_Bacon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just kill alot of those stupid things that swallow stuff. Forgot what they are called, but they are on the jungle moon, and they swalloed that generator thingy.

[Sorry, been a while since I played.]
I revel in sadistic glee at the crushing of souls, but I soon mourn over the lives so cruelly cut short. So the cycle begins anew.
********************************************************************************************* ********
My box.
leon roks Posted at: 08:21 Jun10 2006 Post ID: 860890
leon roks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I keep making lenses for my lightsaber but Bao Dur says i still need a lens, where can I get one because obviously the ones you can make are just upgrades, not [color=red][b]THE [/color][/b]lens, so where do you find THE lens?
ragan6404 Posted at: 11:58 Jun26 2006 Post ID: 885905
ragan6404
+
+
I think you get it from visis (spelling) when she attacks you after you become 75% light or dark side or when you kill lootra (dark side) or help lootra find his wife (light side)
rayquaza100 Posted at: 11:06 Jul11 2006 Post ID: 916167
rayquaza100
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how do you make mira a jedi
crashdummi7 Posted at: 17:23 Jul13 2006 Post ID: 921764
crashdummi7
+
+
to make mira a jedi you have to get to the dialog that says," Kreai(spelling) once showed me how to listen maybe one day i can show you", and if she says," maybe one day i'll let you", you take her back to nar shadda and run around the central square until the dialog starts

avy made by Master Volthawk,join teams chaosIII,speed king,
fugitive,ultimate revenge
when all screams are silenced, all that can be heard are the echoes of the damned
pietime Posted at: 03:29 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1024388
pietime
Forum GuestMember
+
+
on peragus t3 the little robot as jus been blown up n i my man is down in da fuel depot. where do i go from there cuz im stuck n i dont no where to go
ragan6404 Posted at: 09:40 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1024650
ragan6404
+
+
It's already answered in the other 'Question' forum. check there becuase I don't like repeating myself. Smile
Light Side Revan Posted at: 06:28 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1289863
Light Side Revan
+
+
On 26-Dec-2005 obi-wan-can said:Atton, again you need plenty of influance, but once you are on Nar-shada goto the refuge sector run around a bit until your aproched by 2 twiliks who say they know atton speak to them ,then confront atton with what they said eventulay he tell you he killed jedi for the sith in particular a woman, now being with you he wants to be a jedi,train him to be a jedi consoluar. your orignal lightsaber cannot be retreved from Atris, one last comment on turning your followers into jedi is you need 4-5 influance gains and you can be male or female, lightside is quicker but dark is also acheivable.
I once heard that Atton becomes a Sentinel, not a Consular
Revan is one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Danzx made this Sig and Avy for me

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close