Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Add to the insanity!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ShadowGX Posted: 09:06 Dec06 2005 Post ID: 549012
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
Credits fur this goes to Map21. Yes, map21. The fiend who spammed this palce from top to bottom but this is a good story an can be fun!

The Red Fish is coming for you. So what are you going to do? I hope you have fun in your poor, pitiful, existence. Live long and prosper with your rapid dogs of doom. The Red Fish likes dogs in a wrong way. So go back to camp while you sill can. The Blue Fish eat people and dogs so you are screwed both ways. So join me since I'm anti blue and red fish. ..... maybe. The mercenaries that you buy will be the blue fish and will eat your guts out and nibble on your eyes. In your moat lives the red fish who feeds on your enemies bodies and fluids and act like paranoia and will digest its food instantly. So go take a swim and have a nice time =D. Give som� food to your pretty fish who you shall never see. Cause when you do see them, they will eat you aline and you will be nothing but a poor, pitiful, memory in this wonderful hateful game. May the legend of dragoon be with you but Dart hates you like the black soul of his girlfriend Rose. This is just a sample of the horrible things I can send you if you don't join me. You are lucky I don't send you a picture of me and drown yourself in your own tears of hatred of doom. This will be your downfall and will drag you into the gut of myself. So when will it snow snowdog of yesteryear? And when will mom call home? Also how can you buy eggs for 7 cents and sell them for 5 cents and still get a profit? Describe war to me and answer why is everyone trying to kill me? All I tried to do was blow up their buildings and kill hundreds of people and they say I tried to kill them when I was only after the red and blue fishes of doom. Please state your reply back to me.

Now, add to it an' enjoy!
Baby I like it.
gogobananas Posted: 09:16 Dec06 2005 Post ID: 549014
gogobananas
Post Likes: 0
+
im not sure what im meant to do but here we go-

I will join you oh fiend of the red and blue fishes of doom, you image drowns my soul and i have no hope in this hopefull world of rabbits and rainbows where children and old people can walk in peice whil deep inside the world the fish are plotting against us, while we sit in ignorance to their feindish acts of evil. If you truly do get a a profit from buying high and selling low do you not lose money from buying low and selling high? destroying the fish is at all costs our most prioritised objective fro they are the red and blue fish of evil. People do not understand that we must destroy them in our quest for a greater good.... well for us not for them because they would be dead and us living in the world of rabbits and rainbows.... does anyone else not agree?
ShadowGX Posted: 09:45 Dec06 2005 Post ID: 549033
ShadowGX
+
Yes! Exactly what I wanted. now for some from me:

The green fish must be watched as well for it haqs red an' blue powers of doom! Selling low is not for us to dicuss for selling high would not buy! What is life if the fishes of greed an' doom do not overcome themselves an' we win? We must watch for the golden yet silvery fishes as well. They are much for they have an army of many!
Baby I like it.
BlackNinja Posted: 14:11 Dec06 2005 Post ID: 549452
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+
I'll add to the insanity! I'm insane!

the black fish has evil powers. it possesses people and leads them to their doom. the white fish has good powers but it was wiped out when the red and blue fishes came and ate it. gollum ate a black fish and it was that that turned him evil but gandalf blamed it on the Ring. the orange fishes will steal your soul and eat it. the pain is unbearable...

What's that? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! not an orange fish! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! *screams in pain*

told you i was insane...
SpiritGX Posted: 11:08 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 550385
SpiritGX
+
hmmm... not random enough. oh well, you tried. I'll do one tommorrow. I don't have time now.
~SGX~
gogobananas Posted: 11:15 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 550401
gogobananas
+
ill do a short one,i too can't do a good one now-
Daisy my receptionist agress with our motives, she is only a blue fish hater for the red fish are her offsring even though she is but 21 years of age. Do not hater her because of this for she could not for-see the outcome of thius but who is the father? is it I? or you? does he sell low or does he buy high? eggs are cheaper now because the green fish made an egg making machine. I 1-1 1 1 race then 2-2 1 1 2! If one-one won a race then two-two won one too! destroy their eggs! cavier is doom!
drifting monkey Posted: 12:24 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 550517
drifting monkey
Forum GuestMember
+
hey i will do one later but good idea for a topic, SGX Smile
hello hows it going? well thats it good bye!
True pokemon master Posted: 14:27 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 550770
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
I'm not really to creative but......

The blue fish thought that the red fish was only playing around so the blue fish took something really big(he didn't know what it was) and started to slam it on the red fish,the red fish then thought that it was a crazy fight the red fish took a trip to the TV store,drop it on the sea,electricute everybody and go live in a fish tank.
Is that good?
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
ShadowGX Posted: 12:27 Dec08 2005 Post ID: 552706
ShadowGX
+
It's okay... try to stick to the main plot. just throw random crap in there. Like this:

The green fishes of doom will eat the purple ones. The purple ones are sour but are nice so we must save them! Do not allow the red fish to become leader for he has no fins of righteousness! We cannot eat potatoes for the give us bad thoughts. They may make us like the dogs of doom who eat the cats of doom who then eat the fishes of doom so we would win!

Random enough eh?
Baby I like it.
Bad Wolf Posted: 12:49 Dec08 2005 Post ID: 552784
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Spam enough would be my guess.

*OMGLOCKZORZ*
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread: