Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Coke vs Pepsi [poll]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Dingo_Dile Posted: 10:53 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 559953
Dingo_Dile
Post Likes: 0
+
On 12-Dec-2005 stickman phil said:i prefer coke, it is best, when have you ever seen a stickman eating pepsi? in fact when have you ever seen one drinking pepsi? pepsi was just a new version of coke, same ingrediants only more or less suger (sugar or suger?)
It's spelt sugar.

I don't mind either (as I said before), it's all a caffeine drink to me. XD

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ShadowGX Posted: 10:56 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 559959
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
PEPSI!!! Who here has not been able to experience the great rush of flavor of the best pop, made by Pepsi, Mountain Dew. I hear the UK ain't got it.
Baby I like it.
stickman phil Posted: 14:46 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560160
stickman phil
Forum GuestMember
+
i live in uk...mount dew...heard of it in american tv shows but never seen it in shops or anything.
tree man will turbanate you...
pyro9 Posted: 14:52 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560182
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
On 12-Dec-2005 ShadowGX said:PEPSI!!! Who here has not been able to experience the great rush of flavor of the best pop, made by Pepsi, Mountain Dew. I hear the UK ain't got it.
Are you crazy!!!Coke definitly tastes a lot better. Has anyone ever seen the Pepsi Comercial when that gut needs a ride to go to some award place,and then a pepsi truck comes and picks him up,and then all the sudden you see all of these people dancing and doing other stuff in the back ? What the F*** is that about. [lol]

Ok let's get back to the poll...

Coke-1
Pepsi-0

Please get other peopole on SC to come here too.
Hi I'm back
Dr. Advice Posted: 15:56 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560296
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
No offense to coke, but I'd rather be in a commercial drinking a big can of Pepsi, right along side Britney Spears, you know what I'm saying.

*Rides in a red lowrider with Brintey Spears in the left sit looking at him drinking Pepsi. (Music Hits. Joy Of Cola) Winks*

Now that my friends is what you call, "Being a Playa" Word!
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
missingno Posted: 16:46 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560325
missingno
Forum GuestMember
+
Pepsi is the best, Coke is disgusting!
Give me two double quarter pounders, three milkshakes, seven hotdogs, twelve large fries, three large onion rings....and a diet soda. I'm on a diet.
missingno Posted: 16:47 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560327
missingno
Forum GuestMember
+
Sorry, I hit refresh.
Give me two double quarter pounders, three milkshakes, seven hotdogs, twelve large fries, three large onion rings....and a diet soda. I'm on a diet.
Dragonking29 Posted: 18:15 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560471
Dragonking29
Forum GuestMember
+
Coke is the best nobody can copy their taste. Thats why they invented Pepsi, because some guy tried to sell it off as coke but got caught so he called it pepsi so he wouldn't get sued. Heck I'm drinking coke right now. Oh yeah one more thing, what the heck is up with that Dr. Advice? Why are you acting like that?
Like cool stuff? join my team the dragon kingdom. Also join my site at : http://www.forumsvibe.com/dragonsnest/
superman4u Posted: 18:23 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560486
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
lol. Maybe he is another person. The funny thing is the guy who made Pepsi is making millions, no wait, BILLIONS of dollars. lol. Lucky rich dude. :P

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
pyro9 Posted: 18:33 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560509
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah but that has nothing to how much Coke is making. Coke makes more than anybody else in the world. Also yeah I think coke could do a better job on there comeracials [spelling],no offense to Coke to but I think that Coke commercial with those people singing''I'd like to teach the world to chill,take time to stop and smile'' that song is so annoying after a while.

Ok for now on when you post say what you vote for.
Hi I'm back
superman4u Posted: 18:49 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560539
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
I have voted already. COKE. DUDE. lol. Like 50 million people voted, and you still haven't counted them..

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
The_Arbiter101 Posted: 20:45 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560689
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
cmon people we need more coke votes lolz
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

True pokemon master Posted: 20:46 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560695
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
I'm with coke,all the way
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
masterchef050 Posted: 21:30 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560764
masterchef050
Forum GuestMember
+
Coke Rocks! Its awsome,but pepsi is good to but it is not sweet enough for me.Me with coke all the way too.
actionshark Posted: 23:25 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560845
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
I like pepsi more than coke.

Althought sprite is the best.

Dragonking29 Posted: 08:27 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561100
Dragonking29
Forum GuestMember
+
Coke is better than Pepsi

But I like Dr. Pepper more
Like cool stuff? join my team the dragon kingdom. Also join my site at : http://www.forumsvibe.com/dragonsnest/
billie joe armstrong Posted: 10:41 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561179
billie joe armstrong
Forum GuestMember
+
coke no doubt about it.
Im the son of rage and love,the jesus of suburbia!Join team solarbeam!If you ever want to talk about general things or if you have some cool avys this is my [email protected] team picachu!
stickman phil Posted: 14:29 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561458
stickman phil
Forum GuestMember
+
coke used to be a medicine before i think,didnt it? so why not have a nice refreshing glass of it...and cure all your sickness as well (probably was their slogan when they did think it was a cure)
tree man will turbanate you...
retroguy Posted: 15:20 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561547
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
I really can't even tell the difference between the two if someone blindfolded ne,
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
billie joe armstrong Posted: 15:31 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561568
billie joe armstrong
Forum GuestMember
+
Did you know coke was originally sold without sugar in it ant it wasnt very popular but the guy who invented it spilled sugar in it by accident and then evryone liked it.
Im the son of rage and love,the jesus of suburbia!Join team solarbeam!If you ever want to talk about general things or if you have some cool avys this is my [email protected] team picachu!
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close