Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: A wonderful life

Need Anything?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

eaglesbutterfly Posted at: 18:59 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560553
eaglesbutterfly
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi everyone. I have some codes and I would also need help. Ok, if you want money, here is what you do.
1. You befriend Ruby. Give her flowers or mugwort every day and on the 8th of the spring of the first year, and go into the kitchen. When she gives you her spice. Go to the kitchen and only use the spice. You will get it.
2.Ok. Next to get money is to save rank A cow milk. Keep them until Van's real shop is open. You will get a bunch.
3.To grow seeds, In the spring grow tomatoes. Summer turnips. There you go! Now will somebody tell me how to win Nami's heart? I give her a tomatoe every day, but her heart doesn't raise. Please help!!
girly91632 Posted at: 13:39 Dec29 2005 Post ID: 588665
girly91632
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This is very helpful, although it is easier if the person who needs help makes a forum themselves. I will lock this as it is considered spam.
I luv helping peoplez.....so if ya need help on any animals on Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life, just go to my thread. I can help you with any problem. I am an expert on the animals.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 245728

Post Top
Click to close