Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay:Hell has broken loose!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 25
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 23 | 24 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 12:20 Jan26 2005 Post ID: 60769
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Slifer, I didn't mean that in a bad way. Don't take it offenmsively, okay? Right, Xtreme. Gopher it!
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 17:40 Jan26 2005 Post ID: 60908
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Day1 12:29am.(Our boss is the head commander and we take his orders)Boss says: Hey evreybody get ready demons are coming come to the front of the military base Come to the front of the military ASAP!!!(Auron takes out his sword and runs to the front of the base)Come evreybody wake up heel is breaking loose again!!

instagram: solidaritysterl
joslifer1 Posted: 23:02 Jan26 2005 Post ID: 61055
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((Cez, I was just a little mad then. Don't take me seriously.))

"Again? When did it do it before?" Master Chief pulled out his Bazooka. "Fire in the hole!"
BOOM!
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Cez Posted: 13:18 Jan27 2005 Post ID: 61291
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Finally, let's get going!))

Lowthos jumped out of bed.
"Time to rock and ruin, ladies!" he said. He charged outside and saw hordes of demons.
"Let's do this," he said, charging the Glove of Lowthos. "Electro Strike!"
A huge lightning bolt shot from the sky, blasting the demons.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 10:03 Jan28 2005 Post ID: 61665
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
K.Cobb breaks his trace of medetation and calmly walks in the opposite direction.

"i'm getting my tank i'll be there in just a sec."
unknown to anyone else they weren't only coming from the front of the base they were coming from all around. K.Cobb was greated at the door by the weirdest thing in his life. impulsively he draws his sword and went into a fit of raged. screaming like a mad man.
"I can't believe you things are spray painting my tank!!!"
"Life is all hood so what else can I be?"
~K Dash Dot~
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:15 Jan28 2005 Post ID: 61769
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Ok evreyone here lets kick some demon a**!(Auron cuts through a whole bunch of demons) K.Cobb theres a gaint lets show him the way of the sword!

Cez Posted: 04:08 Jan29 2005 Post ID: 61974
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lowthos charged towards the giant demon.
"Take that!" he yelled, hurling lightning bolts at it. "You want some of this?"
The giant kicked Lowthos in the face, sending him flying. He used his tentacles to break his fall.
"Have a taste of... Elemental Extermination!" he roared, blasting his most powerful attack at the giant. The blast hit it directly in the face, vaporising it.
"Booyah!" yelled Lowthos, punching another demon in the face. "This is too easy!"
Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:17 Jan29 2005 Post ID: 62093
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
(Auron gets done slashes through a demon) This is startin get fun!! celistial slash!!(Cuts through 20 more demons) Alright here comes the Mater demon.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:22 Jan29 2005 Post ID: 62094
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
BOSS says:Evreyone thats the demon that made all the demons come. It is the mother of them all!! I need you all to focus your spritual energy into Aurons weopon so he can unleash The legendary Thunder Bolt Cut!!!

Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:24 Jan29 2005 Post ID: 62096
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron holds his big sword high in the air* come on evreybody this is the only way we can break through its shell!!

Cez Posted: 03:31 Jan30 2005 Post ID: 62224
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Thunder bolt, eh?" asked Lowthos. "Look, usually I'd help, but I'd probably break that puny toothpick of yours if I powered it up. Electro Strike does tend to be a bit... destructive. However, if you insist..."
Lowthos aimed for the sword.
"Electro Strike!" he boomed, launching a huge lightning bolt at Auron's sword. The attack hit the blade and blasted straight through it.
"Crud," said Lowthos. "Now what?"
Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:22 Jan30 2005 Post ID: 62415
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Focus Lowthos! Quit using your strengh as a weapon and use your sprit thats why it went trough!If you cant do this your sprit is too weak! Ill have you know that this toothpick is the very weapon that was used by The Great One against the demons a long time ago!! Auron said in anger.

Cez Posted: 14:35 Jan30 2005 Post ID: 62424
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Weak?" roared Lowthos. "Who are you calling weak, you puny mortal? Oh, la-di-dah! The so-called Great One used it? Big deal! I'll use whatever weapons I want against these goons!"
Lowthos floated into the air. The huge demon stomped tyowards Auron and smashed him into a wall. Lowthos watched on casually as the demons pummeled the people on the ground.
"Where's your Great One now?" he asked sarcastically.
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 16:49 Jan31 2005 Post ID: 62743
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
"lowthos we all know you are strong bu it takes an even stronger warrior to submit to another. our advasary is not among us but around----"
K.Cobb was cut short by someones body. K.Cobb stepped out of a wall, his anger was so great his very body turned into a blazing enferno.
"you demons have gone far enough!!!!you'll be dead by morning!!!!!!"
K.Cobb started to turn anything around him within 2 meters to ashes.
"Life is all hood so what else can I be?"
~K Dash Dot~
Xtreme gamer Posted: 17:37 Jan31 2005 Post ID: 62753
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
(Auron gets up)Dammit Lowthos just focus your sprit
not your little muscles and your not a spritual being so your mortal too!! I admit you are strong but if you keep acting like this where all going to be dead and we will be sent to hell by those demons!! So for once use your sprit and strengh and combine it with the others so together we can beat them!!!

Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:26 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 62987
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
But if you want to be Mr Strong fight the whole army plus their leader you cant do it without help so combine your power with evreybodys energy NOW!!! Auron said angrily.

joslifer1 Posted: 20:28 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 63191
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"I don't think even this thing can resist a few blasts of a Bazooka, but if you insist..." MC put his energy into Auron's sword.
~Hey, I want to help too!~ Cortana said, putting her energy into the sword as well.
Cez Posted: 14:25 Feb02 2005 Post ID: 63405
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lowthos smirked.
"You really think I'm in this to help you?" he asked. "I'm here for the money, Auron. I take orders from no-one, least of all you. Besides, I'm no mortal. I may not be a 'spiritual being', as you put it, but I challenge you to find something that can defeat me!"
The huge demon punched Lowthos into a wall. He stood up, brushing the dust off himself.
"That doesn't count," he said. "Now, let me show you my real power! This is a little attack I've been practicing. I call it... Sunspark Infernus!"
Lowthos's body glowed white-hot, and a huge white shockwave, with fire and electricity flying from it, spread out. All the demons in its path were disintegrated.
"Now, I'm not exactly a sword expert, but I'll bet you couldn't do that much damage that fast, could you?"
Lowthos floated into the air again, recharging the Glove of lowthos for another blast.
"Now, I'm presented with a problem here," he said, floating aound to dodge the attacks being launched at him. "On the one hand, I have a bunch of gus trying to fight off some demons. If I help, I get paid. If I don't, then I don't. On the other hand, however, I have the aforementioned demons. Take a good look at them. Notice the horns, the rock-solid hide, and the thirst for total destruction. Now look at me, and tell me you can't see a resemblance."
Lowthos began to float towards the demons.
"I always hated being on the losing side," he laughed. "I will see you stooges in Hell!"
Lowthos descended into a fiery chasm in the ground, leaving only his crazed laughter behind.
Dark ShadowPsyche Posted: 17:57 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 64113
Dark ShadowPsyche
Forum GuestMember
+
(I wish I were the director of this RP, for there are hardly any good lines in here, and I have had yet to see anyone besides Lowthos take a hit or anything, you know? BAM! SLASH! Yeah, I win! No disadvantages here... BAM! Right in the face! Boy, I tell you, it doesn't get much worse than this. I suggest that you make some of your attacks miss.)

(Sorry if I'm interrupting, I was just trying to give some tips.)
joslifer1 Posted: 22:54 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 64264
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((Right, right, it's kinda hard to get hit when your 20 metres away, though.))

"You think you're going to win? Look behind me, and tell me what you see!"
The clouds were parting, and it seemed as if Heaven had just opened. As a matter of fact, it had. Something came down from the part, then said something almost silently, and all the demons other than Lowthos were gone.
"See? Using the power of right, I've done more damage than even you have!" MC said. "Now it's just you versus us."
Displaying Page 2 of 25
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 23 | 24 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close