Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay:Hell has broken loose!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 25
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 23 | 24 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 13:18 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64402
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Lowthos laughed.
"Me versus you?" he asked. "You guys are more gullible than I thought! You see, there is one slight problem... Shadow Shroud!"
Lowthos disappeared from sight. His wicked laughter echoed around the area, cutting the silence like a knife. Suddenly, there was a huge explosion, and the base was wiped out.
"Aw, no more base," said Lowthos's voice. "And that means, no more weapons! And no more weapons means, you guys are gonna get creamed!"
A dark ball shot from thin air, straight between the newly-opened clouds, and darkness covered the area. The demons reappeared.
"Any time you guys feel like apologising, let me know," said Lowthos, reappearing. "I'll be waiting. Carry on, stooges!"
Lowthos descended into the depths of the chasm once more.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:00 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 67032
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Oh, you need all your little demon friends to beat us? You're weaker than I thought!" he said.
~I know I'm doing something riskier than I normally would, but if I do it right, I'll get him to send back his demons so we'll stand a better chance...of course he's probably reading my mind, so I'm giving myself away just thinking this,~ he thought as quietly as he could.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Cez Posted: 13:02 Feb09 2005 Post ID: 67247
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lowthos's voice echoed around the area.
"First of all, thanks for the info," he boomed. "Yeah, I was reading your mind. Second, when did I say I had any intention of fighting you guys?"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
joslifer1 Posted: 20:11 Feb09 2005 Post ID: 67479
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Uh...I just assumed..." he cut off. "Well, if you're not fighting us, then what will you do with us?"
Cez Posted: 12:21 Feb10 2005 Post ID: 67675
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the show," laughed Lowthos. He floated up into the air, staying just out of range so he could watch the battle without being attacked. "Okay, let the battle commence!"
joslifer1 Posted: 18:36 Feb10 2005 Post ID: 68121
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Just so you can enjoy our pain and misery? While it sounds fun, I won't comply!" He jumped up with amazing strength and grabbed onto Lowthos' leg with an iron grip.
Cez Posted: 05:36 Feb11 2005 Post ID: 68291
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lowthos laughed.
"Hey, get off," he said. "That tickles. Hello, I have stone skin, you eejit! What good will that do you?"
He shook Master Chief off his leg and charged up the Glove of Lowthos.
"Now," he snarled. "I'm going to do something I should have done a long time ago! Shadowflamic Eruption!"
Dark flames burst from the ground, blasting in all directions.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 13:27 Feb12 2005 Post ID: 69396
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Dang demon bit me in the arm screw it!*Auron slashes through more demons* Lowthos Mc what the hell are you guys doin? We have one more wave of demons to go!

instagram: solidaritysterl
joslifer1 Posted: 19:27 Feb12 2005 Post ID: 69559
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Think about it," MC said, holding on as tight as he could to Lowthos after jumping back up onto him. "If...I...get...him...to...stop...this...madness...he'll...go...back...with...his...demons...to...hell!"
Cez Posted: 04:21 Feb13 2005 Post ID: 69740
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Remove yourself from my airspace," said Lowthos. "Or suffer my wrath! Oh, and they're not my demons. I was on your side, until Mr I'm-so-hard Auron started dissing me."
joslifer1 Posted: 18:25 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71927
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Oh. Well, oh well. You can put them back, if they're not yours. You can take us...at least me on all by yourself. Or can you?" he taunted.
Cez Posted: 14:25 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72478
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Your taunts won't work, mortal," said Lowthos. "And I have no command over them. It's just that they appear to be paying me quite a bit more than you. I probably could destroy you, I just don't feel the need to waste my time doing so."
Lowthos snapped his fingers, and a group of flying demons headed for MC, snatching his weapon away and throwing it down the chasm.
"Ooh, look at that," said Lowthos. "No weapon. Poor Chiefy. Now what'll you do?"
joslifer1 Posted: 18:46 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72656
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
He smiled a bit (of course you couldn't see it because of his helmet) and said, "Who needs a weapon to beat you? I could beat you with bare hands, with both tied behind my back!"
Cez Posted: 14:27 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73270
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Is that right?" asked Lowthos. He whistled, and a demon flew up to him. He whispered something to it, and the other demons retreated, so they were behind Lowthos. Lowthos floated down, hovering a few inches from ther ground.
"Then why don't you prove it?" he asked. "The rest of you, take note. These demons will attack on my command, so stay back if you don't wanmt a kicking."
joslifer1 Posted: 19:55 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73607
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Don't worry, guys, I can handle him," he said, getting off of Lowthos' leg. "Should I tie my hands, or just use them normal?"
Xtreme gamer Posted: 12:31 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 74095
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
OK MC the demons retreated so you can let go of him now.

Cez Posted: 13:49 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 74136
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Allow me!" laughed Lowthos. He waved one hand, and ropes appeared out of thin air, binding MC's hands behind his back.
"Now, you will die," said Lowthos. "Elemental Extermination!"
Lowthos blasted MC in the chest with his most powerful attack, sending him flying through the air and into the burning wreckage of the base behind him.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 09:24 Feb19 2005 Post ID: 75048
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron jumps in the air and catches Mc*Alright guys now that the demons are gone lets say we go inside and talk to the boss he had somthing that he wanted to give us.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 09:28 Feb19 2005 Post ID: 75049
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*You guys are not really nice to each other huh?*Auron says while scraching his head.

joslifer1 Posted: 19:28 Feb19 2005 Post ID: 75582
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
MC smiled broadly. "Is that the best you've got, Lowthos?" He started laughing, walking up to Lowthos as if nothing had happened. Then he stopped when he got up to Lowthos...within arm's reach. He suddenly lashed out with his leg in seemingly three places at once: his face, hit stomach, and his crotch.
Displaying Page 3 of 25
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 23 | 24 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close