Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Read here!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

superman4u Posted at: 22:48 Dec19 2005 Post ID: 573144
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Well, I just recently got the game, and i was thinking of returning the game. Can you guys please tell me what is so good about the game. Rate the game on how good it is. Thanks all. This does seem like a really good game though, Smile

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 10:28 Dec20 2005 Post ID: 573832
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well, it's probably because your not a big Final Fantasy or Disney fan. To some, the game seems kind of lame, but to others, it's one of the greatest out there. If you were to read some of the sites, they gave this game a 8.5 rating.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
johnkrill Posted at: 14:54 Dec20 2005 Post ID: 574344
johnkrill
+
+
I loved the game. What I on't get is why buy it and immediatly ponder returning the game. Why get it in the first place?

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Invisible Posted at: 06:28 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582131
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
At least get through the first part (Destiny Islads - Deep Jungle). That's when I got hooked.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
superman4u Posted at: 12:13 Dec31 2005 Post ID: 592249
superman4u
+
+
lol. Wow this game is fun. XD. I decided not to return it. I wanted to keep it. I finished the Destiny Islands part, and now I am stuck at the colloseum, and the Deep Jungle part. I think that's what it's called. (the tarzan part)

I don't know what to do in the Deep Jungle. For the colloseum, it is impossible to get passed round 3. I like the story, I just don't like the fact they put disney characters in it. I mean it takes away the magical feeling in the game. But I give this game a 9/10 so far. Its fun. I am going to play it right now. XD.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
johnkrill Posted at: 12:29 Dec31 2005 Post ID: 592275
johnkrill
+
+
I'm glad you like it.

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 12:36 Dec31 2005 Post ID: 592286
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 31-Dec-2005 superman4u said:lol. Wow this game is fun. XD. I decided not to return it. I wanted to keep it. I finished the Destiny Islands part, and now I am stuck at the colloseum, and the Deep Jungle part. I think that's what it's called. (the tarzan part)

I don't know what to do in the Deep Jungle. For the colloseum, it is impossible to get passed round 3. I like the story, I just don't like the fact they put disney characters in it. I mean it takes away the magical feeling in the game. But I give this game a 9/10 so far. Its fun. I am going to play it right now. XD.
Well, tell me what part are you stuck on, or what part of the story are you on so I can give you a Walkthrough
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
johnkrill Posted at: 12:43 Dec31 2005 Post ID: 592293
johnkrill
+
+
Don't you think he should submit his question to the KH questions section instead of here? Besides, we'd be off topic if we answered questions...

gamemasterforlife Posted at: 06:50 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 593583
gamemasterforlife
+
+
yeah thats true..
Yo its GMFL and I'm back for sure....Nothing changed about me

Join Team Legends
Join Team Solarbeam(3)
Join Team Ozzo
Join Team Ultimate Revenge 2!: The Rogue Legion ((((((((Ally team needs help!))))))))
CHARAZARD MASTER Posted at: 06:46 Feb26 2006 Post ID: 707384
CHARAZARD MASTER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im glad you chose to keep the game because i almost returnd mine to but then i played it and thought it was awsome
" I have chosen the path of Zamorock nobody can save me now........."
superman4u Posted at: 18:32 Mar01 2006 Post ID: 713738
superman4u
+
+
Yup yup. I beat a lot of the game. I having so much fun with this game, but now I am stuck on Neverland. I am stuck with that level on umm the final boss part or something. Where I fight captain (or MR) hook. And what I said about the disney characters. OMG I WAS SO FREAKING WRONG. I am so glad they put them in this game. THIS IS AWESOME!!! lol. I can't wait to finish this game, and I can't wait for Kingdom hearts 2.

shady4eva Posted at: 18:17 Mar05 2006 Post ID: 721310
shady4eva
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wow that was a big turn around for you
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:38 Mar05 2006 Post ID: 721461
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Awsome! Ya hear that guys!

"That's one more disbeliever converted!" Zhang Jiao, Dynasty Warriors 5
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close