Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: The Legend of Zelda

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
ultimatesonicmaster Posted: 03:59 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 80746
ultimatesonicm
aster
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
can i join in
if u dont succeed 1st time.....Stay up all might trying!!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 04:21 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 80749
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
USM: Yais. Just post your character. Details are on the first page.

Chaos turned to Timaeus.
"Did you really think they'd leave it lying around for any idiot to find?" he asked. "No, it's hidden somewhere. And what I say to Lord Lowthos is between me and him."
Chaos started wandering around, tapping on walls and examining random floor tiles.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
JoSlifer1 Posted: 19:14 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81503
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Argh!" Timaeus yelled, shooting at the walls with random amounts of energy. Seventy-five percent of the walls shattered after this, but one wall didn't. The blast richocheted (sp?) off the wall and almost hit Chaos.
"Figures it'd be that one," he said calmly. "It was shiny." He walked up to the wall to examine it more closely. There were intricate carvings on the wall, seemingly too intricate for any knife to have cut it.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Cez Posted: 06:45 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 81787
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos walked up to Timaeus.
"What the hell are you playing at?" snarled Lowthos's voice. "You nearly hit us!"
Chaos noticed the carvings on the wall, and traced one finger over them. The Glove of Lowthos glowed an odd silvery colour.
"Yes," said Chaos. "This is it!"
Chaos took a step back.
"One problem," he said. "This is ancient Hylian, dating back at least 5000 years. No-one alive can read it."
"So naive," said Lowthos. "Step forward, Chaos."
Chaos stepped forward, as though someone had pushed him, and Lowthos's voice was heard.
"The power of darkness awaits," he said. "Holder of the seven, bearer of the apocalypse, awaken the power of the Gods."
Chaos placed his right hand against the wall, and charged the Glove of Lowthos.
"Elemental Extermination!" he roared, and the dungeon shook as Chaos blasted the wall. It shuddered, then slid upwards. Behind it, a staircase leading down.
"No-one alive can read it," said Lowthos. "Honestly, sometimes I doubt you even know I'm here."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
ultimatesonicmaster Posted: 03:21 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83402
ultimatesonicm
aster
Forum GuestMember
+
can mine be sonic
if u dont succeed 1st time.....Stay up all might trying!!!!!
Cez Posted: 13:15 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83660
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
No. There's the short answer for you. Sorry mate, all characters must be original.
JoSlifer1 Posted: 19:31 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83917
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"You know, I could've just used the key that was implanted in the wall, but oh well. No time for that now."
~I would rather walk down stairs in the real world than walk through the Ways,~ he thought to himself.
"Well, the treasure awaits," he said, walking down the stairs ahead of Chaos.
Cez Posted: 13:48 Mar02 2005 Post ID: 84299
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos reached the bottom of the stairs, and looked around. A large golden chest was at the far end of the room.
"Finally," said Timaeus, walking towards it. Chaos reached out with his tentacles and pulled him back.
"It's mine!" said Lowthos, as Chaos ran towards the chest. "I've waited 3000 years for this moment!"
Chaos slowly lifted the lid of the chest, and a strange black mist started to rise. An evil presence filled the room, and thousands of evil spirits began pouring from the chest. Eventually, they had all left the dungeon.
"Great," said Chaos. "Just great! You mean to tell me you dragged me all the way across from Midnight Village, just to open a chest full of monsters?"
JoSlifer1 Posted: 21:57 Mar02 2005 Post ID: 84734
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"That was the Black Wind," Timaeus said shakily. "I thought it couldn't be anywhere but inside the Ways, but I was wrong. So was everyone else who ever used them. Oh no, Rand will be its first victim! Quickly!" Timaeus motioned, jetting up the stairs.
~I must save my friends,~ he thought desperately.
Cez Posted: 13:10 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85209
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"What are you babbling about?" asked Chaos. "Lowthos, did you get any of that?"
"I recognised the evil spirits from within the chest," said Lowthos. "That's no Black Wind. It's Vaati, the Wind Mage. Just don't tell Mr Hero, this could be good for a laugh."
"Gotcha," said Chaos. He followed Timaeus.
JoSlifer1 Posted: 19:29 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85637
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
~Lowthos thinks it's not, but it is. I know what it can do.~
Cez Posted: 13:19 Mar04 2005 Post ID: 85999
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Hey! Timaeus!" yelled Chaos, running after Timaeus. "What's with this Black Wind thing anyway?"
"Vaati," muttered Lowthos.
"I mean, what's the rush?" asked Chaos. "It already left, where are you going in such a hurry?"
"Like there's any wind I can't control," said Lowthos. "I didn't nick the Wind Crystal from Vaati's palace for nothing."
JoSlifer1 Posted: 20:43 Mar04 2005 Post ID: 86306
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"The Black Wind is of many different spirits, all wanting blood and human screams, at least that's all anyone's heard it talk about while it's howling. It's never left the Ways, either. It's hunting my friends, I can feel it!" he explained hastily over his shoulder. "I can't leave my friends to handle it alone! And the Black Wind can't be controlled, even with one of your all-powerful--" he said the word mockingly-- "Crystals. It's a thousand, a thousand times a thousand spirits that make it up. It make those who encounter it go mad. It must have been hasty to leave since it didn't leave a scratch on us. Me, anyway, I'm not sure about you."
Cez Posted: 09:12 Mar05 2005 Post ID: 86589
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I'm fine," said Chaos, checking himself over to confirm this. "It takes more than some evil spirits to harm me. And what the hell is this 'Ways'?"
"Aw, is the big powerful hero afraid of some evil spirits?" asked Lowthos, laughing. "Don't worry, kid. Stick with me and you'll be safe from the scary Black Wind."
"Look,. Timaeus, just listen to me!" said Chaos. "This is the work of Vaati! I can sense his presence. He's coming for us."
JoSlifer1 Posted: 13:59 Mar05 2005 Post ID: 86915
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"So the Black Wind and Vaati are working together, eh? Go figure. They worked with Fain way back when, so why not work with Vaati? Oh well."
Cez Posted: 14:12 Mar05 2005 Post ID: 86933
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Any idea what this Fain is?" muttered Chaos. "Great. Seems only this goon knows, and he ain't letting on. Oi! Timaeus! Would you mind telling me exactly what this 'Fain' is? The more you tell me, the more likely I am to help you."
Chaos overtook Timaeus, blocking the passageway with a wall of fire.
"I'm all ears," he said.
JoSlifer1 Posted: 14:45 Mar05 2005 Post ID: 86960
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Timaeus stopped just before he rammed into the flames. "Padan Fain is worse than a Darkfriend. He's a peddler, gone over to the dark side, and combined with another dark creature that has no body of his own. He has been touched by the Dark One, and thus he is mad. He is Ba'alzamon's hound. Need I say more?"
Cez Posted: 14:53 Mar05 2005 Post ID: 86967
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Yes," said Chaos. "What's a Darkfriend? Who's Ba'alzamon? What Dark One do you mean?"
"I'm going to assume you didn't mean me," said Lowthos.
JoSlifer1 Posted: 15:25 Mar05 2005 Post ID: 86993
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"A Darkfriend is one who serves the Dark One, AKA Ba'alzamon, AKA..." he lowered his voice to barely a whisper, "Shai'tan." Putting his voice back, he explained, "If you name the Dark One with his real name, bad luck comes of it. The Dark One is basically the Devil. No, Lowthos, I don't mean you. Now, lower the firewall, or I'll lower it for you."
Cez Posted: 15:29 Mar05 2005 Post ID: 86995
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"What, you get bad luck from saying Shai'tan?" asked Chaos. "What's so bad about saying Shai'tan?"
"Don't tempt fate, Chaos," warned Lowthos. "Remember what happened at Destiny Falls?"
"Look, that was not my fault, okay?" snapped Chaos. "Okay, let's go get your friends."
He removed the wall of fire. As Timaeus headed out of the dungeons, Chaos bellowed "SHAI'TAN!" after him, smirked, and followed.
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close