Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gran Turismo 4

I have two questions- what is 'NOS' and how do I obtain the ultimate car?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:23 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603726
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Does 'NOS' stand for 'Nitrous' or something?

And about this 'ultimate car' bit, I have a car that I cought from Audi for 4,5000,000 cr. Stupid me, I hadn't noticed that there was a much more powerful car in Nissan that I could have gotten for the same price. So now, All I want to do is use this car to get the ultimate car somehow. I don't care if I have to buy it or obtain it somehow, I want the ultimate car. So, how do I get it?
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pemberton Posted at: 15:41 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 608357
pemberton
Forum GuestMember
+
+
NOS Stands For Nitrous Oxide a form of gas/liquid. Liquid Shots are better but gas is cheaper. Its what illegal street acers use mainley with there tricked out cars etc. It can virtualy triple any cas horsepower easily. check out www.thefastandthefurious.com
(film on street racing)
Playstation Portable, epert

Hacker - 7331

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Lord_Alexander/index.php

Murcielago Posted at: 16:46 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 608535
Murcielago
Firing On All 12 Cylinders.
+
+
I think this 'ultimate car' you're talking about from Nissan is the R92CP Race Car. Yes, although it has more torque, don't win it. It only has five gears that have a relatively short ratio, even widened as much as possible. Instead, if you want more acceleration win the Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race car from the El Capitan 200 Miles endurance or win the Chapparal 2D from the Nurburgring 4 Hour endurance.

Murcie is back.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:02 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 611344
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
How much horsepower will it have maximum with car wash, oil change, and full tune-ups?
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Murcielago Posted at: 03:33 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 622798
Murcielago
+
+
On 12-Jan-2006 darkboarder_77 said:How much horsepower will it have maximum with car wash, oil change, and full tune-ups?
Sorry for the late reply, but if you mean the Minolta, about 1164hp, and the Chapparal about 1027hp, but the Chapparal is a lot faster.
Oh, by the way, if you want real speed, win or buy the Audi R8 Race Car.
1087hp, and I got it to just over 500km/h or 311.65mph with NOS, explained earier.

Murcie is back.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:04 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 623850
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Dude, the Audi R8 is the exact car I wish I hadn't bought. It's not as good as Minolta, which thanx to you I found out how to win (and won it). I just won the Formula Gran Turismo, also, which I thought would be ultimate, but it has only, what, 908HP? Its acceleration ain't great, either...

sniper615 Posted at: 17:27 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 623890
sniper615
Forum GuestMember
+
+
NOS doesn't stand for nitrous, it an acronym for a company that sells nitrous kits. NO2 actually stands for nitrous oxide and no it cannot "virtually triple... hp easily" It takes some engine work and money just to be capable of spraying an half the amount of the hp you already have. Modded maro's and stang's usually wouldn't have any more than a 100-200 shots without internal work so they don't blow engines. Nitrous kits are 100% legal to buy but when installed are regulated and although some "illegal" street racers use them, 99% of street racing is illegal with or without nitrous. just sayin
INoEverythinBoutCars Posted at: 10:14 Jan20 2006 Post ID: 625350
INoEverythinBoutCars
Forum GuestMember
+
+
NOS is not an acronym for a company. NOS actually stands for 'nitrous oxide system' and NO2 is a chemical form of nitrogen and oxygen
Murcielago Posted at: 17:37 Jan20 2006 Post ID: 626111
Murcielago
+
+
On 19-Jan-2006 darkboarder_77 said:Dude, the Audi R8 is the exact car I wish I hadn't bought. It's not as good as Minolta, which thanx to you I found out how to win (and won it). I just won the Formula Gran Turismo, also, which I thought would be ultimate, but it has only, what, 908HP? Its acceleration ain't great, either...
Okay, I admit it, the R8 isn't as good as the Minolta, but for some reason my Minolta is going s**tty and my R8 is a lot faster. I beat all of my opponents, as well. The Formula Gran Turismo is the best accelerating and handling car I have, but my fastest is the R8. My Minolta isn't going too well because I get too much oversteer, so I used the R8. Anyway, check the fastest car forum.

Murcie is back.
sniper615 Posted at: 12:59 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 630264
sniper615
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Jan-2006 INoEverythinBoutCars said:NOS is not an acronym for a company. NOS actually stands for 'nitrous oxide system' and NO2 is a chemical form of nitrogen and oxygen
Really? check here or we can google it. Oh and I do admit I made a minor typo, N2O and not NO2

"hxxp://www.idavette.net/hib/nitrous.htm"

Just wanted to add, you should change your name while you do some more research
kooldude88 Posted at: 13:52 Apr21 2006 Post ID: 797347
kooldude88
+
+
On 20-Jan-2006 Murcielago said:Okay, I admit it, the R8 isn't as good as the Minolta, but for some reason my Minolta is going s**tty and my R8 is a lot faster. I beat all of my opponents, as well. The Formula Gran Turismo is the best accelerating and handling car I have, but my fastest is the R8. My Minolta isn't going too well because I get too much oversteer, so I used the R8. Anyway, check the fastest car forum.
If your Minolta has too much oversteer, make sure u have the weight ballast thing set to the middle of the car and that it has no extra weight added.
therapper Posted at: 07:09 Apr22 2006 Post ID: 798190
therapper
+
+
On 20-Jan-2006 Murcielago said:Okay, I admit it, the R8 isn't as good as the Minolta, but for some reason my Minolta is going s**tty and my R8 is a lot faster. I beat all of my opponents, as well. The Formula Gran Turismo is the best accelerating and handling car I have, but my fastest is the R8. My Minolta isn't going too well because I get too much oversteer, so I used the R8. Anyway, check the fastest car forum.
i dis agrey with the FGT car it handerling is rubbish it keeps overstreing for me it may be the way i drive hard and vrey fast!

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close