Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

The Super Cheats Times; Issue 1

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gogobananas Posted: 18:57 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605994
gogobananas
Post Likes: 0
+
Hello! welcome to the SuperCheats times! I hope you enjoy your time here and help contribute to the times...
I suppose your wondering what its all about? well in a nutshell this forum is for me to tell you guys whats goign on on supercheats, and for you guys to comment on new updates and the like. You can also ask for advice or help on a matter if you need it. I will write an Issue every week with the newest updates on Super Cheats and will include some questions from the public of supercheats which i will answer.

Latest Updates-

SuperCheats faster loading?
Heres a quote from Rich-
Ok... Another update, we've had further tweaking last night... So tonight, when the site is busy, can you give us some feedback as to the speed of the forums... Everything should be running a bit faster now... Let us know if you are having any problems, or notice any differences (or not).
I for one have noticed big differences in the speed of the site, good work Rich :P

New Font Discovered
Wingdings a previously undiscovered font is now used to make smileys and other emotes, heres a quote from GameHazard finder of Wingdings-
Wingdings Upper case alphabet:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

size=1036
and..
Lower case:

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

size=1036
Thanks GameHazard for finding it!

Annabel a previously banned member has been unbanned because Rich believes in second chances.
Banned members (the latest to get banned): Bad Wolf/Cez, Shiny Zapdos, Jamarie and True Pokemon Master have been banned for various reasons, TPM was banned for being underage and the other 3 banned for Flamming in the staff forum.

New Super Mods: Congratulations to Darkboarder_77, ilovemissyelliott, spideraman99 and koolkid24 on their new Super Mod status, they join Aeshma, nintendo_dude and Cross Stinger as the seven super mods on Super Cheats.

If you have any questions, or just want to comment post in the 'Questions' Thread I am making shortly :P thanks for reading
GoGoBananas
gogobananas Posted: 17:57 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 608645
gogobananas
+
PS3 Updates - By pokemon master 99

* SONY COMPUTER ENTERTIANMENT INC. (OFFICAL NEWS)

They have released information that released date is Spring of 2006 for the PLAYSTATION 3.

* Supercheats - Ready for PLAYSTATION 3?

Well the big question are the members ready to submit them cheats, hints, questions, walkthroughs, and so much more when it is released, From what i predict Supercheats PS3 section will dominate all others X360, XBox, even PS2 forums, and games. Will the Games on the forums or games in the cheat section be right there when the game comes out on the PS3? Well only Rich would know this... (Next Week Get the Answer From Rich)

-pokemon master 99
gogobananas Posted: 22:20 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 612136
gogobananas
+
Informal CNN/Money poll finds many industry insiders think Sony's next-gen console will be mighty pricey.
Ever since the PlayStation 3 was announced, industry watchers have been prognosticating its price point. Just over a month after E3 2005, Merrill Lynch predicted the game would sell for $399, even though it would cost an estimated $494 to make--before labor.

However, when Microsoft announced the Xbox 360, which uses current-generation DVDs, would sell for $399, many thought the PS3's internal next-generation Blu-ray disc drive would push its cost higher. That assumption was reinforced at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) last week, when the first stand-alone Blu-ray disc player was unveiled--with a $1,800 price tag. (The Xbox 360 uses conventional DVDs, but will get an external drive which supports Blu-ray's rival format, HD-DVD).

In the wake of CES, CNN/Money correspondent Chris Morris decided to poll a nonscientific sampling of game analysts and developers to see how much they thought the PS3 will cost. "Several developers I spoke with (under the condition of anonymity) said their studios were expecting the system to launch at $499," wrote Morris, who included quotes from analysts who concurred with the assessment.

However, Morris said that not all insiders' estimates were the same. Some pegged the console as matching the 360's $399 price point--which, according to last year's Merrill Lynch report, means Sony could lose more than $1 billion during the console's first year on the market. Several developers also lowballed the console at $450, while others said it could cost as much as $699. However, as Sony is staying resolutely mum on the PS3--until GDC 2006, anyway--no price is yet official.

-KoolKid24
gogobananas Posted: 22:28 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 612148
gogobananas
+
Winner of the 'Most Well Known Member' award is Aeshma. Congrats!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 225157

Post Top
Click to close