Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Legend Killer Tournament Grand Opening

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Next
RKO-123 Posted: 23:07 Jan16 2006 Post ID: 619340
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Hello Folks! It's yours truly, The Legend Killer, RKO-123. Well, just days ago, I opened what has said to be one of the most exciting threads to ever hit the site, The Legend Killer Tournament, in the Forums Games forums. And we got all sorts of competitiors and fan favorites in the mix as well. All there to earn the right to face the Legend Killer, me, in his final challenge here on Supercheats. We have:

Dr. Advice - A Fan favorite also known as The Master of Advice takes a wack at it. He plans on going to his gaming limits to finally face the Legend Killer in his finally match up on Supercheats. Can The Doctor summon up the power of his peeps to make it to the finals?

Gogobananas : The Big Time Gamer makes a go for it. For months, he's said to be the one to end the Legacy of The Legend Killer. Will he be able to take out every obstacle single handedly.

Annabel : The Justice Fighter of Supercheats trys to make a name for himself in the tournament. Rivallies have raged on bewteen the Legend Killer and The Justice Fighter before. Will his persistance help bring him to the top this time?

Retroguy : Oh My! It's The Pride! That's right, Retroguy goes for a shot at the Legend Killer. One of the most active and most knowledgeable gamers on the site has said to have the biggest chance at winning. Will Pride be the uprise or downfall of this competitor?

Annefranman52 : Feel The Hype! As AFM "The Juggernaut Kid" brings the power to the tournament to show us all how it's done. He has the knowledge, But the real question is, Does he have what it takes?

Tune into the tournament to see who will win and go on to face me in the final match. It SHOWTIME FOLKS!!!!
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
yossy666 Posted: 23:16 Jan16 2006 Post ID: 619347
yossy666
+
yeah... no offense, but ur a little arrogant... lol, this hould be fun to take part in.
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
RKO-123 Posted: 23:18 Jan16 2006 Post ID: 619348
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Thank you! I may be arrogant, but I am always real about things.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
yossy666 Posted: 23:21 Jan16 2006 Post ID: 619351
yossy666
+
real? it seems to me u spend ur life with games, that's not real.
---
koolkid24 Posted: 23:32 Jan16 2006 Post ID: 619363
koolkid24
Post Likes: 1
+
And all ready a war break out.lol
I'm Back!!
mac cell skip Posted: 06:42 Jan17 2006 Post ID: 619529
mac cell skip
Forum GuestMember
+
Wow Ill check it out.
RKO-123 Posted: 15:31 Jan17 2006 Post ID: 620375
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh Yeah!! Now we getting some company.
yossy666 Posted: 16:28 Jan17 2006 Post ID: 620539
yossy666
+
lol, i hav to gho check it out now! ciao guys! im goin to the tournament Smile
---
mac cell skip Posted: 19:33 Jan17 2006 Post ID: 620830
mac cell skip
Forum GuestMember
+
I joind but I doubt anyone can beat the master of 619 for he is here. Mr.619 is undefetable with his 619.
RKO-123 Posted: 21:17 Jan17 2006 Post ID: 620931
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, If Mr. 619 is lucky, he will meet The Legend Killer in his finally Match. And I can already predict when he does, The 619 will fall at the hands of The RKO.
gogobananas Posted: 05:50 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 621133
gogobananas
+
He may, if he does get that far.
annefranman52 Posted: 12:32 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 621541
annefranman52
+
Which will be very hard. And yossy, sometimes it's good to be arrogant.
RKO-123 Posted: 15:30 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 621912
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
You aren't lying Annefranman52, and guys, I'll be adding the rest of the contestants later on. When the first match begins, I'll take that time to post the rest of them, that includes Mac Skip Cell, BASS EX, etc.
annefranman52 Posted: 15:32 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 621917
annefranman52
+
Ok, sounds good mate.
mac cell skip Posted: 21:07 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 622561
mac cell skip
Forum GuestMember
+
Well Im not that good at games. I mostley play runescape2 and wrestling games. Yah I dont play much so oh I also play super smash bro. Meele and harvest moon and Animal Crossing.
RKO-123 Posted: 22:09 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 622628
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
You may get lucky, cause some of those questions are in my challenge.
yossy666 Posted: 22:21 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 622636
yossy666
+
oooohhhhh.... the tournament's first match is under way! yay! its about time!
---
gogobananas Posted: 23:40 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 622653
gogobananas
+
I am the peoples man :P
annefranman52 Posted: 13:11 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 623452
annefranman52
+
Yeah, but what's annoying is that when a member is, the other competitant isn't!
RKO-123 Posted: 17:32 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 623896
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Alright Folks!!! Time to introduce the other contestants of the Tournament!!!

Yoosy666: Can't Take the Heat, then don't join the Tournament. Cause "The Fireman" Yossy666 is in the house. This new comer is by far the most unorthidox gamer in the tournament next to me. Will he Blaze his way to the top......or go down in flames?

Mac Skip Cell: Watch your Back! It's Mr. 619, Mac Skip Cell. The contestant has made a rep as being one of Supercheats most knowledgeable gamers. We can expect him to be calling up some 619 indeed, but will it be for his people, or for calling home?

BASS EX: Don't touch that dial, You may get burnt. Meet the Hotspot, BASS EX. Streaming and gleaming is what this kid is all about when it comes to games. Is he heading for the top in glory, or will he fall in failure?

Zelda Fan: You want The Truth? You can't handle "The Truth" Zelda Fan. The Master of Zelda and another fan favorite to make it to the top. Can he weave his mighty sword to slash his way to the top, or is it time for this warrior to finally make a fall?

Zatch Bell: You got a problem, Tell that to "The Problem Solver" Zatch Bell. He's a real Blue Chipper and he's come to make an impact. One of Supercheats masterminds in Yu-Gi-oh, Dragon Ball Z, and other great games. Will the Problem Solver show all whose boss, or is there a problem that even he.....can't solve.

Goldberg3971: Hear The Call of the Crow!! It's SHOWTIME FOLKS!!! It's "The Swantom BlackHawk" Goldberg. You don't know what he's gonna do, so you better keep your eye on the Sparrow. Cause you know he's coming to bring it all in the tournament. Will the crow get shot down.......or will it finally feed on it's prey to make it to the final match?

Mastermilitic: Take a picture! Cause this one is too pretty to miss. It's The Fantastic Banker, MasterMiliotic. And by the looks of it, This guy promises to bring it all, push everyone out of his way and make it to the top. And you can "Bank" on That!

Tune into the tournament to see who will advance to the final match!
Displaying Page 1 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close