Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Legend Killer Tournament Grand Opening

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 10 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous
annefranman52 Posted: 09:32 Feb28 2006 Post ID: 711054
annefranman52
Post Likes: 0
+
Meh... i'd thrash you BB...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Bloody Baron Posted: 14:15 Feb28 2006 Post ID: 711662
Bloody Baron
Forum GuestMember
+
On 27-Feb-2006 RKO-123 said: You have to answer questions I give you, that's all. And if you win the tournament, You get to face me in my finally match here on Supercheats, wouldn't that be cool?
are the questions asked on this site or on another site?

Eminem: The Legend of Legends
RKO-123 Posted: 16:16 Mar01 2006 Post ID: 713480
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 28-Feb-2006 Bloody Baron said:are the questions asked on this site or on another site?
These are just questions based on games off the top of my head. Some are very, very, easy, some are really, really, hard. But that's the tournament for ya
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Bloody Baron Posted: 12:45 Mar02 2006 Post ID: 714361
Bloody Baron
Forum GuestMember
+
ok but you still didnt answer my question, Am i asked on this site or on another site?

annefranman52 Posted: 13:06 Mar02 2006 Post ID: 714371
annefranman52
+
Yes they are, in forum games.
RKO-123 Posted: 14:34 Mar02 2006 Post ID: 714499
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 02-Mar-2006 Bloody Baron said:ok but you still didnt answer my question, Am i asked on this site or on another site?
Oh sorry, yeah, it's in the Forum Games forum.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
RKO-123 Posted: 17:59 Mar03 2006 Post ID: 716804
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Legend Killer Report
RKO-123

The Show's over for the Showstopper!! Mr.619 keeps the call!!!

"The Showstopper" Fire Bird had to be DQ from the match for a no show ladies and gents, putting him out of the tournament. Yeah I know, he was a fan favorite, but we all have to move on. This puts Mr. 619 in the semi-finals against Gogo, "The Crazy Gamer", in which is sure to be a gigantic match. After being on a 619 role lately, can he summon it up again to outmax Gogo's Crazy gaming Knowledge? Stay Tuned!!
annefranman52 Posted: 06:09 Mar04 2006 Post ID: 718120
annefranman52
+
Well mr.619 hasn't actually done much in the torni...
RKO-123 Posted: 12:36 Mar04 2006 Post ID: 718728
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 04-Mar-2006 annefranman52 said:Well mr.619 hasn't actually done much in the torni...
Yeah, but it makes a good show nonetheless
RKO-123 Posted: 14:28 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 733994
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Legend Killer Report
RKO-123

The Streaming and Gleaming comes to an end! The Disaster Contines!

Going into Sudden Death, The Hotspot and The Master Of Disaster made a historic match-up for the tournament. But it all came to the end at the last question, where Goldberg3971 came out with the better answer, eliminating BASS EX from the tournament and putting him in the semi-finals. Find out if the disaster can blow his way to the finals!

Quarter Finals End!!! We go onto the Semi-Finals!!!

What an awesome Quarter finals Folks! Now it's time we go into the Semi-finals to find out which three will be in the finals!! The following people have advanced!

"The Pride" Retroguy : The Pride of Supercheats lives on! After getting lucky and swifting his way to the semi-finals, The Pride has the highest chance on making it to the top. But will his luck run out when he goes up against "The Truth". Stay Tuned!!

"Mr. ShowTime" Mr. 619 : It's Showtime folks! He's been here mostly all through the tournament and has been summoning up the 619 ever since. Now he gets the Money in the Bank shot to see who makes it to the finals against Bloody Baron! Can Mr. Showtime keep the call coming in the semi-finals!

"The Truth" Zelda Fan : After two impressive victories over both Dr. Advice and Annefranman52, Zelda fan is looking good so far as the most Dominant player in the tournament. The question is, can he do it again going up against The Pride to make it a even straight 3-0 and take out another fan favorite to win the tournament.

"The Crazy Gamer" Gogobananas : Making an phemonial return to supercheats, Gogo spreads past the Man of Steel in the Quarter finals and blasts back up to the top to get into the Semi-Finals. Will his crazy gaming knowledge be enough to stop The Streak of Disaster made by Goldberg 3971.

"The Master Of Disaster" Goldberg3971: The Run continues as Goldberg storms through The Hotspot into the Quarter finals and takes his place in the Semi-finals. Proving why he has earned a huge reputation as a famous gamer here on Supercheats. Can he continue the streak however when going up against Gogbananas.

Blood Baron : "The Irrestible Force" is here! And he goes by, "Bloody Baron". The all-time Fan favorite to enter it has swoung himself into the Money in the Bank match against Mr. Showtime! Is it BB's destiny to be in the finals to face The Legend Killer? Can anyone stop the Irrestible Force?

Check out the Money in the Bank Match!!!

Bloody Baron VS. Mr. 619
Bloody Baron Posted: 15:31 Mar17 2006 Post ID: 744730
Bloody Baron
Forum GuestMember
+
On 11-Mar-2006 RKO-123 said:Legend Killer Report
RKO-123

Going into Sudden Death, The Hotspot and The Master Of Disaster made a historic match-up for the tournament. But it all came to the end at the last question, where Goldberg3971 came out with the better answer, eliminating BASS EX from the tournament and putting him in the semi-finals. Find out if the disaster can blow his way to the finals!

What an awesome Quarter finals Folks! Now it's time we go into the Semi-finals to find out which three will be in the finals!! The following people have advanced!

"The Pride" Retroguy : The Pride of Supercheats lives on! After getting lucky and swifting his way to the semi-finals, The Pride has the highest chance on making it to the top. But will his luck run out when he goes up against "The Truth". Stay Tuned!!

"Mr. ShowTime" Mr. 619 : It's Showtime folks! He's been here mostly all through the tournament and has been summoning up the 619 ever since. Now he gets the Money in the Bank shot to see who makes it to the finals against Bloody Baron! Can Mr. Showtime keep the call coming in the semi-finals!

"The Truth" Zelda Fan : After two impressive victories over both Dr. Advice and Annefranman52, Zelda fan is looking good so far as the most Dominant player in the tournament. The question is, can he do it again going up against The Pride to make it a even straight 3-0 and take out another fan favorite to win the tournament.

"The Crazy Gamer" Gogobananas : Making an phemonial return to supercheats, Gogo spreads past the Man of Steel in the Quarter finals and blasts back up to the top to get into the Semi-Finals. Will his crazy gaming knowledge be enough to stop The Streak of Disaster made by Goldberg 3971.

"The Master Of Disaster" Goldberg3971: The Run continues as Goldberg storms through The Hotspot into the Quarter finals and takes his place in the Semi-finals. Proving why he has earned a huge reputation as a famous gamer here on Supercheats. Can he continue the streak however when going up against Gogbananas.

Blood Baron : "The Irrestible Force" is here! And he goes by, "Bloody Baron". The all-time Fan favorite to enter it has swoung himself into the Money in the Bank match against Mr. Showtime! Is it BB's destiny to be in the finals to face The Legend Killer? Can anyone stop the Irrestible Force?

Bloody Baron VS. Mr. 619
WOW im in a money in the bank :D awesome. Just tell me when it starts and im ready to rip his spine out :D

mr.619 Posted: 19:53 Mar18 2006 Post ID: 746797
mr.619
Wisco
Post Likes: 5
+
On 11-Mar-2006 RKO-123 said:Legend Killer Report
RKO-123

Bloody Baron VS. Mr. 619
:( Im not in the list?
Zelda Fan Posted: 19:54 Mar18 2006 Post ID: 746798
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
nope I guess not.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Bloody Baron Posted: 13:26 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 747814
Bloody Baron
Forum GuestMember
+
Me and Zelda are :D. *High fives Zelda* OH YEAH!!!!

mr.619 Posted: 19:05 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 748339
mr.619
Wisco
+
On 04-Mar-2006 annefranman52 said:Well mr.619 hasn't actually done much in the torni...
Please call me Mac.
mr.619 Posted: 19:05 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 748340
mr.619
Wisco
+
RE:The following people have advanced!
You forgot me!!!
RKO-123 Posted: 19:27 Mar21 2006 Post ID: 752227
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Ohh sorry man! I'm putting you up there right now! I'm gonna go ahead and put you in the money in the bank match with Bloody Baron!
Displaying Page 10 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close