Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Legend Killer Tournament Grand Opening

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
RKO-123 Posted: 19:08 Feb10 2006 Post ID: 671202
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Legend Killer Update
RKO-123

The Pride VS. The Problem Solver!!

It's official, Retroguy will face The Problem Solver in the next match, which is said to be a match to definietly remember. Keep your eyes open to see who will win this one. Will Pride prevail in this one, or is Retroguy just a small problem that the Problem Solver will quickly solve. Stay Tuned!
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
annefranman52 Posted: 07:12 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 673452
annefranman52
+
This gets better and better! Can't wait.
RKO-123 Posted: 10:20 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 673950
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Once he gets here, We'll get this match on the road as soon as possible. I want to see how this one ends
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
annefranman52 Posted: 15:21 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 675091
annefranman52
+
Me too, what are the current scores?
RKO-123 Posted: 15:51 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 675143
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
It's even right now. 2 to 2, Sudden Death. Just waiting for Zatch Bell's answer
Fire Bird Posted: 18:01 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 675303
Fire Bird
Forum GuestMember
+
[b][/b][font=arial][/font]HISTORY IS GOING TO BE MADE

Myself and Zatch have gone into the first ever voting deciding round in the LK tournament. so stay tuned to see who will be the first person to win a voting deciding round
I'm the real show stopper
RKO-123 Posted: 18:05 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 675308
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey......that's not bad. You have a pretty good nac for it, but leave it to the "Professinal" eh, FB.
Fire Bird Posted: 18:07 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 675314
Fire Bird
Forum GuestMember
+
Just trying it out
RKO-123 Posted: 19:06 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 675480
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Legend Killer Update!
RKO-123

The Show has been Stopped!!! A Problem too much for the Problem Solver

History was made in this match. For the competitors went to, for the first time, a "Double" Overtime match which was so good, we had to let the competitors decide who would win. And for Fire Bird getting the most votes, "The Problem Solver" Zatch Bell was elimated from the tournament going in with a hard fought battle. We shall always remember Zatch for that, but the tournament must go on. "The Showstopper" Fire Bird will go onto Round 2 to face "The Pride" Retroguy in the first match. Can The Show be stopped again? Or will Pride Prevail this time around? Stay Tuned!
Zelda Fan Posted: 19:10 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 675487
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
so how come retroguy gets to go to the 2ed round did he have a round 1?

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
RKO-123 Posted: 22:13 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 675694
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Because we had to take him out his match cause he was absent. So we decided to give him another chance and put him in the next round.
annefranman52 Posted: 04:19 Feb12 2006 Post ID: 676475
annefranman52
+
I don't think that's fair, but anyway... congratz Fire Bird.
Fire Bird Posted: 11:32 Feb12 2006 Post ID: 677283
Fire Bird
Forum GuestMember
+
My match better be to day because i'll be gone after today for three weeks unless i get the internet back up and working in my mums house
RKO-123 Posted: 15:00 Feb12 2006 Post ID: 677843
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 12-Feb-2006 Fire Bird said:My match better be to day because i'll be gone after today for three weeks unless i get the internet back up and working in my mums house
I'll try to fit it in later on today, if Yossy shows up. If not, then sorry man. We'll try thought
Zelda Fan Posted: 18:24 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 680163
Zelda Fan
+
On 11-Feb-2006 RKO-123 said: Because we had to take him out his match cause he was absent. So we decided to give him another chance and put him in the next round.
well thats his fault if he forgot,I got an idea why don't you put him in a match with me,if he beats me then he can go to the next round.but I don't get kick out because I all ready won my spot.

RKO-123 Posted: 21:45 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 680388
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 13-Feb-2006 Zelda Fan said:well thats his fault if he forgot,I got an idea why don't you put him in a match with me,if he beats me then he can go to the next round.but I don't get kick out because I all ready won my spot.
Heh, but remember, you got AFM in the next round. But if you're lucky, you can have him in the semi-finals.
Zelda Fan Posted: 22:01 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 680394
Zelda Fan
+
On 13-Feb-2006 RKO-123 said: Heh, but remember, you got AFM in the next round. But if you're lucky, you can have him in the semi-finals.
that not what I mean,I mean that if retroguy can beat me then he is in the 2ed round that is not fair if he gets to the 2ed round for nothing. so I will take him on if he beats me he can go to the 2ed round,but I will keep my 2ed place if he beats me because I beat doc.

RKO-123 Posted: 22:23 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 680408
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Legend Killer Report
RKO-123

The Fireman's Fire has been put out! The Hotspot becomes even hotter!

Unfortunately for the third time in this tournament, for a non-appearance in the match, Yossy666 had to be banned for not showing up for his match, after a two day long wait. Therefore, "The Hotspot" BASS EX advances unto Round 2 by winning the final match of the round. As his streaming and gleaming series continues, Who else will meet the streaking end of the Hotspot?

Round 1 Ends!!! Onto Round 2-The Quarter Finals!!!!

Finally!! After a long wait, The competitors have finals made it to Round 2!! We would like to thank all the competitors for signing up, for they all helped make the tournament a special event. But those that advance, now is their time to shine. Only 4 people will go on, and 8 of them will compete in this round. These people are:

"The Truth" Zelda Fan: Lies ain't gonna help you when "The Truth" hits you right in the face. As for this guy, it's no difference. Zelda Fan shocked us all last time defeating "The Master of Advice" Dr. Advice and sending him out of the tournament. This time, he takes on The Hype himself, AFM. Can The Truth do the unthinkable again, taking out another fan favorite?

"The ShowStopper" Fire Bird: After making his awesome debut against "The Problem Solver" Zatch Bell, The Showstopper surprised us all evening out with Zatch to take the round into a Double Overtime!!! But in the end, The Show was definielty stopped as Fire Bird eliminated the great gamer out of the tournament and advanced onto the next round. Will The Showstopper stop the show again this time around when he takes on The Pride?

"The Juggernaut Kid" Annefranman52: Oh MY!!! The Hype Continues!!! Upset at his unwanted win over Retro in the first round, AFM plans on passing this round honestly and truly. And the only way to do that is by Pounding "The Truth" Zelda Fan senseless and unmerciless. And once the Hype starts, it's hard for it to stop. Can The Hype be stopped?

"The Pride" Retroguy: Last time, Retroguy was eliminated out of the tournament from not showing up for his match. But because the fans loved him so much, we decided to put him in the first match in Round 2.....against "The Showstopper" Fire Bird. As for being known to have a great knowledge for games, Can Pride be the tool Retro needs to win himself a spot in the Semi-Finals?

"Mr. 619" Mac Cell Skip: Just coming out from an Upset over "The Justice Fighter" Annabel, Mr.619 is feeling pretty confident that he will win the tournament. So we decided to put him against a mystery guess to see if he's worthy to face The Legend Killer in his final Match. As he dials it up once again, Can Mac Cell Skip blast his way to the top?

"The Master Of Disaster" Goldberg3791: Showing us all how it's done sending Gogobananas out the front door in the first match, Goldberg3791 has proven to be a tough obstacle to take out in this tournament. Cause in this young superstar contains the sleeping knowledge that when released will make him...unstoppable. When he goes up against "The Hotspot" in Round 2, Will the sleeping Knowledge of The Master Of Diaster re-awakened once again?

"The Hotspot" BASS EX: Taking his chance at opportunity has lead this superstar to taking out "The Fireman" Yossy666 with a wave of his magical finger, advancing to the next round. Now he trys his wits at "The Master Of Disater" Goldberg3791 who proves to be a hard contender indeed. When these two collide, will Streaming and Gleaming prevail this time for BASS EX?

Stay tuned everyone!!! This Tournament is just starting to heat up!
annefranman52 Posted: 12:02 Feb14 2006 Post ID: 681339
annefranman52
+
Nice report LK, at least i know ZF will show up... lol.
Bloody Baron Posted: 14:03 Feb14 2006 Post ID: 681689
Bloody Baron
Forum GuestMember
+
HOLD UP, a tournament eh? can i be a part of this tournament :D

Eminem: The Legend of Legends
Displaying Page 7 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close