Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Design Tweak - Jan 05

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
sphinx99 Posted: 15:20 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 62982
sphinx99
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Whats the point?
Just think before you type.
"Oh, Squidgie!" - quote stolen from Sphinx99. I'm Actionshark's best bud... No? I'll pop a shiny plasma cap where it hurts the most if you must disagree. (*tunes radio station*)... cool! Static! My fav channel! (*throws radio at disagreeing person*) DIE!(
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
problemsolver Posted: 15:25 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 62986
problemsolver
+
I do think before i type but sometimes I change my mind about wording no way to stop that

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

sphinx99 Posted: 15:27 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 62990
sphinx99
Forum GuestMember
+
I guess but there would be no point in deleting it!
"Oh, Squidgie!" - quote stolen from Sphinx99. I'm Actionshark's best bud... No? I'll pop a shiny plasma cap where it hurts the most if you must disagree. (*tunes radio station*)... cool! Static! My fav channel! (*throws radio at disagreeing person*) DIE!(
problemsolver Posted: 15:31 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 62994
problemsolver
+
Yea there would if I got really mad and said something and technically I would be thinking about what i typed wouldn't I?

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.

Dark ShadowPsyche Posted: 18:28 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 63137
Dark ShadowPsyche
Forum GuestMember
+
On 28-Jan-2005 Team SuperCheats said:Just a note to let you all know that we are working on a design tweak to Super Cheats, which we are hoping to have finished over the next couple of weeks.

Changes include:

A new logo! Smile Well its' kinda new, but based on the one we currently have.

Better log in system - You can log in and stay logged in (as long as you accept cookies of course!)

More member features - Adding to watch lists we'll also have a member bio, a my collection and a currently playing list!

More Avatars - Struggling to find a decent avatar, we will be uploading a number of avatars for our members to choose from to use on the forums.

Latest Updates Page - See what's been updated through the site on one page

Priority submissions - Our best submitters will enjoy the benefit of having their submissions queued in a priority list. By best we mean those that require no editing of their submissions for inclusion on Super Cheats... i.e. Good spelling, no text shorthand (da u), capitalise 'i', capitalise the first letter of a sentence, and had good use of sentences and paragraphs to split up their submission.

Hopefully we'll start to roll out these new improvements over the next couple of weeks, please bear with us.

Rich
I can probably help out in finding avatars. I have many many smilies uploaded to my computer, too. Can I help?
problemsolver Posted: 18:44 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 63158
problemsolver
+
Probably not.

Team SuperCheats Posted: 04:12 Feb02 2005 Post ID: 63259
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
It's ok we have already gathered a selection of about 70 avatars, we'll add more as and when.

Personal avatar file size limits will also be increased when we roll out the new design.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Dark ShadowPsyche Posted: 06:27 Feb02 2005 Post ID: 63269
Dark ShadowPsyche
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh, darn... I like helping out, but I guess this isn't the place to be to do it...
problemsolver Posted: 09:27 Feb02 2005 Post ID: 63284
problemsolver
+
Nope, if you wanna help, help around the house. Why don't you have an avatar?

Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close