Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

what is the funniest way you have died on gta?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | Last     Next
Gouki Posted at: 07:51 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 701255
Gouki
Post Likes: 0
+
+
when on the key to my heart mission dating millie i was driving aroun los venturas when barbera the other girlfriend started to driveby shoot my car she chased me for quite a while and killed me and millie it was pretty funny with all the comments the girl carractures came out with. but i ended up failing the mission and had to restart the game and it hasent happend since? has anybody had any simmuler experience on san andreas?.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
annefranman52 Posted at: 07:57 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 701261
annefranman52
+
+
My funniest has to be where i was on the top of Mt.Chilliad. I did the moutain race thing, on the bikes, but i didn't actually start the race. Instead i just killed all the spectators and attempted to run one over. Then there was a strange glitch and my bike kept moving forward along with the person. We both went flying off the end of the mountain and died... funny.
therapper Posted at: 08:05 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 701265
therapper
+
+
jumping out of a plain at the top of the hight bar and fregeting i didn't have a prechut.

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
Gouki Posted at: 08:16 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 701270
Gouki
+
+
the next funny time was on the mision green goo i just got on the jet pack then took off started to spriral then hit the ground and exploded it was well funny!!
John-GTA Fan Posted at: 19:20 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 702775
John-GTA Fan
+
+
That mission were you have to take back Mad Dogg's Crib and when you jump out of the plane with Woozie's men. We all jumped out and when you jump you are 3/4 of the hight bar up and we were falling and i opened my parachute but it failed on me and i just fell to the ground.

That also happened to me on the flying school on the part were you have to parachute onto the marker.

I was also on the huge tall building in Los Santos at the top with my PCJ-600. I never had a parachute with me and i never picked the one on the buliding up. So i jumped of on my motorbike and i pressed triangle by mistake and i started free falling. I got closer to the ground and i could see the ground under me and i was falling above the hotdog guy who has a stand near the building. I landed on the hotdog guy and killed him of the pressure of me hitting him at that great speed. The funny thing is i didn't die. Smile
dark_king Posted at: 21:43 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 702971
dark_king
+
+
when i appeared at the hospital i appeared a distance of the ground then died again
annabel Posted at: 22:57 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 703055
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You get cars fly away when you touch them cheat on and I got in a train again and got off the tracks. I started flying as planned in the train. When I got to where the game would send you back down if you touched it. (The top of the game) And a plane crashed into me. My train blew up. It took me down to my last bit of health. (you can surivive it, I did it with a boat) I just kept falling for a few minutes. And I hit the sea unable to get out of the train and I drowned. I couldn't jump either because it wouldn't let me do anything at all.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
jackrvd Posted at: 16:59 Feb24 2006 Post ID: 704553
jackrvd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
once i was bored so i just started blowing everything up, until i had 6 stars. a tank came along fired at me and the explosion blasted me like 20 miles into the sea.
Warrior Lord Posted at: 17:56 Feb24 2006 Post ID: 704618
Warrior Lord
+
+
I have got 6 star level wanted tons of times and I have never seen any rhino's shoot the canon before.
Anyway, One time when I got 6 star level wanted in LV and (using the jet pack) I fly to Red County and hide by the hill/cliff. Then the rhino suddendly came on the top of me and smash me I was stuck under the rhino till my health meter goes out.
jackrvd Posted at: 18:07 Feb24 2006 Post ID: 704634
jackrvd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if you've had six starts for a long time they fire, if not what shot me????????????
Warrior Lord Posted at: 18:43 Feb24 2006 Post ID: 704707
Warrior Lord
+
+
Ummm, I have no idea.
5150flip Posted at: 18:55 Feb24 2006 Post ID: 704721
5150flip
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I would have to say when i was flying a jet and tried to jump out and didnt pull out my parachute in time and splattered to the ground. ouch!!!!!
John-GTA Fan Posted at: 20:34 Feb24 2006 Post ID: 704812
John-GTA Fan
+
+
On 24-Feb-2006 Warrior Lord said:I have got 6 star level wanted tons of times and I have never seen any rhino's shoot the canon before.
Anyway, One time when I got 6 star level wanted in LV and (using the jet pack) I fly to Red County and hide by the hill/cliff. Then the rhino suddendly came on the top of me and smash me I was stuck under the rhino till my health meter goes out.
The same thing happened to me but on Vice City. I was running down the street and i decided to do the tank cheat. It spawned in the air and landed on top of me. I was still alive and i could walk in the tank but i was stuck.
Solidviper Posted at: 00:04 Feb25 2006 Post ID: 705010
Solidviper
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I jumped from a plane and tryed to land on the San Fiero bridge and was hit by a car and knocked into the ocean without the chute.
Stealth Kills are my one special attribute to Freedom
EmPiR3s.EliT3sT Posted at: 12:36 Feb25 2006 Post ID: 705865
EmPiR3s.EliT3sT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sometimes when i do the lose wanted level cheat,the cops still go after me,take me out my car,i get up and they knock me down then they shoot me and a mad ped car runs over me and i die!Once the car went over me and the cop hit its gas tank whilst shooting me!
Whatd you say!?Thought so,Now Shut Up And Suck It!
You Die B*tch!You Die NOW!
I currently mod SmackDown! VS RAW 2006 for PS2 if anyone needs help!
jackrvd Posted at: 12:24 Feb26 2006 Post ID: 708300
jackrvd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
today i did the peds hate you/bounty on your head cheat and all the peds come and kill you it kinda reminded me off the matrix 2 when neo fights all those clones, anyway they killed cos i also did the peds have weapons cheat. so i took that off and when they all came again i jus got the cainsaw and ripped through all of them.
EmPiR3s.EliT3sT Posted at: 07:43 Feb27 2006 Post ID: 709390
EmPiR3s.EliT3sT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well NEVER save with peds riot on!!!Sometimes when i get a bomb in my car i do the health cheat and forget i got the bomb and dont see it getting armed,then i die.
Whatd you say!?Thought so,Now Shut Up And Suck It!
You Die B*tch!You Die NOW!
I currently mod SmackDown! VS RAW 2006 for PS2 if anyone needs help!
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 14:35 Feb27 2006 Post ID: 709884
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
one time I jumped out of my plane and fell on the top of a redwood, I heard CJ's back crack insanely loud and HE GOT UP on his own and fell down again this time off the side of the tree. When he fell to ground level his back cracked again and hit a cop car and it luanched me about 20 feet and when i landed from that his back cracked again then i finally died.
Approved by the CIA.
therapper Posted at: 06:17 Feb28 2006 Post ID: 710970
therapper
+
+
dam hears one i'v jumped out of a plane to a plane and got in that plane and dived bombed it in to a cop shop and about 10 cars bouw up!

when i was in the hospital a car landed right on top of my head!!!

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
gogobananas Posted at: 06:20 Feb28 2006 Post ID: 710971
gogobananas
+
+
I was exploiting a glitch (jumping out of a plane very high up and surviving without a parachute) and survived the 10000 feet drop. Ironically I was hit by a car a few seconds later and died :P
Displaying Page 1 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close