Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Rich, help!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
problemsolver Posted: 15:27 Feb09 2005 Post ID: 67328
problemsolver
Post Likes: 0
+
I solve video game problems and most of the problems of hierarchy of my family (my dad takes all the credit of course) I try to remain quiet but how can I when I'm asked a direct question and I'm expected to give an answer then I give an answer thats far better than what they anticipated....well you get the point.

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dingo_Dile Posted: 15:32 Feb09 2005 Post ID: 67332
Dingo_Dile
+
I completely get the point. Meh, I'm supposed to be in bed now but my dad's fallen asleep on the sofa, lol. The only questions I get asked are by the Year 9s in my school asking about our stupid option sheet!

If you don't know about an option sheet, in year 9, we have to pick subjects we want to go on doing (I picked Double ICT, German and History) and when we have any coloum with say "Option C" or something like that, we go to the lesson we picked in that Option (In my case, German). Some lessons like English, Maths and Double Science are known as compulsory and we have no choice whether to do them or not.

problemsolver Posted: 15:41 Feb09 2005 Post ID: 67343
problemsolver
+
I had to choose lessons going into 6th I chose (for my language class) German, so about half way thru the year they tell me that if I want to continue learning German I will have to learn while learning spanish because too many kids going to that school didn't know a word of english and they spoke spanish not German so they chose me out of 1,000 other students to help them learn English and until they learned I would have to be a translator.

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.

iknowalot Posted: 21:15 Feb09 2005 Post ID: 67511
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
On 09-Feb-2005 problemsolver said:Lol, thank you, I try my best to solve my problems so no one has to see them at all. (no one ever gets that joke...)
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's funny, and all of the posts that you made in this topic after that that had the word "problems" in it was funny.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
Bevan Posted: 12:39 Feb10 2005 Post ID: 67700
Bevan
Forum GuestMember
+
Can you please now close it
hi
problemsolver Posted: 12:47 Feb10 2005 Post ID: 67712
problemsolver
+
On 09-Feb-2005 iknowalot said:HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's funny, and all of the posts that you made in this topic after that that had the word "problems" in it was funny.
Thank you, thank you, you're too kind.

Craig Woods Posted: 12:52 Feb10 2005 Post ID: 67719
Craig Woods
Forum GuestMember
+
lol
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close