Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

plz help me

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

holy_sora987 Posted at: 23:14 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 67103
holy_sora987
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok so I beat deep jungle and wonderland and sealed the key hole in traverse town. ok so I found the aladin place and I got aladin but I cant figuer out what to do now. so like what am I suposed to do now?
the one and only kingdom hearts fan!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
holy_sora987 Posted at: 11:12 Feb11 2005 Post ID: 68480
holy_sora987
Forum GuestMember
+
+
does anyone ever get on?
the one and only kingdom hearts fan!!!!
SammeLea Posted at: 13:14 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 79161
SammeLea
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, I think I kno what to do, my friend beat part of this for me. You need to go to the treasure room in the cave of wonders. Go through there and into the Lamp Room. There you have to beat Jafar. After you beat him you have to beat Genie Jafar.
Stop making fun of me in your mind! You're sending your telepathic waves through your ears and into my ears, so STOP!
GRaViToN Posted at: 20:51 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81561
GRaViToN
Forum GuestMember
+
+
did u already get to the part where u meet jafar and have to battle a whole bunch of guys(weird electric turtle creatures w/ tentacles and lots of sword guys and vases)... if so, go out into the desert again... if not, u have to go jump around the roof tops of buildings(this includes the wooden platforms of opened windows) and go in every door there is unitl u reach that battle... then like i said earlier, go to the desert again... then u can probably follow SammeLea's instructions from there...
- "First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down."
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close