Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Whats your weirdest glitch?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Joseph614w Posted at: 11:33 Mar01 2006 Post ID: 712907
Joseph614w
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
post here...tell how to do them if you know.
Joseph614w
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
gigorga Posted at: 12:24 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 747711
gigorga
+
+
ONE of my weird glitch is shooting regret out of his chair.You need the sputnik skull and two needlers.keep on shooting till he gets stuck on the ground.Then shoot again then he will fly out of his chair and starts to shoot plasma pistle out of his chest then he warps.
Dragonking29 Posted at: 20:16 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 748396
Dragonking29
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wow, my wierdest glitch is that I shot a grunt with a sniper rifle and he went flying into the air.
Like cool stuff? join my team the dragon kingdom. Also join my site at : http://www.forumsvibe.com/dragonsnest/
animal crossing wiz Posted at: 00:03 Mar20 2006 Post ID: 748712
animal crossing wiz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My wierdest glitch(es) were both in Xbox Live. On a Team Snipers matchmaking round, our map was Relic. I was out of ammo and grenades, so i followed a guy on the other team to assassinate him.(there are no radars in Team Snipers) He jumped off one of the sides(left side if I remember correctly) and i jumped down after him. The second I hit the ground, I did the superbounce without intending(or knowing of) it. The second was in a Rumble Armory match, in Sanctuary, and swords were the map's weapons. I snuck up on an enemy as he rounded the corner and I lunged at his face. I killed him and went THROUGH the corner of the wall and ended up in a whole new dimension- kind of thing, where I died. Instead of showing my body or that of an enemy's, it showed the guy who I killed earlier. He was on his toes, his knees bent about 45 degrees, his arms behind him. He was in the corner, vibrating, as if he were electrically shocked.

P.S.
My Gamertag is Ufallb4me.
Don't add me and just pretend like we have always been buddies, just say you read this and MAYBE I'll speak with you.(I don't talk to the kids that sound like theyr'e 8 years old)
chriz Posted at: 05:02 Apr18 2006 Post ID: 792204
chriz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
on cairo station near the bomb theres a movin thing up the stairs run in front of it and go to the end of the track and wait when it comes u will die but u will go through the wall and do a few flips
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close