Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

my time has come to an end. supercheats, its been great

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
retroguy Posted: 20:49 Mar10 2006 Post ID: 731624
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
TV: Yep, just oldies.

Although i didnt know u cause we were in different spots.
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
The_Arbiter101 Posted: 12:55 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 733796
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
wow bleep, we have had a few arguments but we have worked them out, im going to miss ya you were a great frein and a good pokemon trainer, BYE!
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

Pokizard72 Posted: 15:14 Mar18 2006 Post ID: 746454
Pokizard72
Forum GuestMember
+
sigh, i'm really crying right now.
http://www.forumsvibe.com/pokizard
CrunkJuice Posted: 16:38 Mar18 2006 Post ID: 746539
CrunkJuice
Forum GuestMember
+
Didn't know you but wish i could've

See You L8er
Bronco11 Posted: 19:27 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 748348
Bronco11
+
On 08-Mar-2006 bleepman said:remove my mod spots please!

Theres just some last words i wanted to say before i'm locked out of the staff forum forever =\

Aeshma- you're a great guy and GL with becoming assistant administrator, sorry about that incident we had a few months ago which i'm assuming no one else knows about =\

DarkBoarder_77- i know you're not here anymore but thanks so much for joining my forums and posting there regularly. learn to lighten up a bit though, you're too tense, things will fall into place as long as you set the stage for it!

Cipher_Wizard- yeah dude its been great working as a mod with you for such a long time, its good to know that at least one person knows what they're talking about

MasterMilotic- keep working on netbattle dude, you're a lot better than i was when i first started it, so best of luck =)

retroguy- i know you don't post on my site much and i'm not on aim much either, so it looks like our contact will become pretty limited now =( you are truly the best friend i have had on this website and i really hope we don't lose touch.

ILME- to you also, thanks for joining my site and contributing with about 200 posts (i think, i'm too lazy to look it up now). you're really nice and pretty funny too

shiny zapdos- when i first met you... what a n00b you were! i still remember helping you start up your team and all... man good times

TKL- wow dude, its been great, i can't express in words how much fun i had in the KA-UT days!

nintendo_dude- you're a really cool guy, but work on your pokemon team rating lol hopefully we'll keep in touch somehow, you're a good friend

actionshark- man its been great meeting you: in greatglitch, then TPL, and now back to supercheats.

Cross Stinger- what a genius. you really know your pogeymans when it comes to the cartridges, but work on netbattle ;)

spidaman- i still remember that you helped me with my team when i started it, i thank you for that. keep the jokes coming!

If theres anyone i missed that i was particularly close to, yeah sorry for forgetting about you =(

Reason I'm leaving supercheats: I'm sick of the pokemon forums, which is really the only reason i joined in the first place. The place has seriously been overrun by idiots and I'm sick of guiding all of them to netbattle, its annoying! MasterMilotic and Ciph, i hope you guys can handle the dummies well. If not, you know where to send them X)

the pokemon forums pretty much belonged to me, i once ruled over teams and clans, it doesn't get much better than that.

I also have a life, yeah you guys never thought that would happen did you? meh its true. i'm also a big part of other forums which are more important to me than supercheats, and running my site takes an awful lot of time out of my day.

Now for the one person I've never liked: Zelda Fan you're a moron. You'll never be a super mod. You'll never be good at netbattle. I hate you with a flaring rage that won't die down.

if any of you want to stay in contact, my aim SN is bleepallmighty

just remember me as the member who brought netbattle to supercheats, and the second member of the duo that started teams and clans ;)

farwell everyone

EDIT: I realized that DarkBoarder77 left, and there is one supermod spot open. I suggest retroguy for the next draft. He's a nice guy, he keeps the peace, he never breaks the rules, and he doesn't curse at all unless ****** off which i've never seen, and i've known him longer than any of you!
I can't f*cking believe you forgot my name.
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close