Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Dark Gotenks Saga

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 53 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
t0ms0nic Posted: 18:25 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 235096
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Now i have a good announcment:EXAMS ARE ON FOR ONLY ONE MORE WEEK!THE 3rd WEEK GOT CANCELLED!When I get back,they'll be a new t0ms0nic,a Role Playing one,and a comic writer...I PROMISE ON THAT! *Final Fantasy victory music*
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:14 Jul03 2005 Post ID: 236199
Chaoticjaf123
+
good news indeed. hope to see the tom we know and love soon, lol.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
t0ms0nic Posted: 13:16 Jul03 2005 Post ID: 236370
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
....that didn't sound right....Not.One.Bit.

Still,im happy.It'll feel great to have a break from the last week.Only 1 more week to go now!

Namio:Your acting crazy again....I swear,one day,you'll go...

Shut up. (kicks him back to his comic prison) He's right though,I shoulden't have eaten that ton of sugar yesterday night...

Still,this'll be my final post for a week,then the Summer Holidays begin for me,meaning hours of forum time all to myself.This place will be getting a good touch of DBVS and NQFP when it begins as well.Now to take my leave for the week,good-bye! (goes to school to be tortured again)
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 11:35 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237646
Chaoticjaf123
+
first off, i meant the forum guy, not the one who comes every so often. next, yes you are acting crazy, no offense. another thing, you post whatever, ill read it. finally, good luck.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
t0ms0nic Posted: 10:08 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 243652
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
3 more days...3 MORE DAYS!Im just DYING to get back on these forums again... (does a Mack Daddy Sonic move) It feels great that the torture is almost over...

I know what you meant,I want to become like my old-self again,not the "stay out of the role play's" type of guy,i miss being myself.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 10:38 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 243720
Chaoticjaf123
+
you'll have to start some rps. some of the ones you were in are almost dead at this point, lol.
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:30 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 244110
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
I know that...*cracks head on a lamp-post*...Ouch...Still,that's right,most of them ARE dead since I was away from the forums.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 23:46 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 245270
Chaoticjaf123
+
it may be an inappropriate thread, but congradulations on your refound modliness, tom.
t0ms0nic Posted: 03:51 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 245650
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
I think that bang on the head worked...(falls to the floor)...but it wasn't too good an idea...

Only 2 day's left...I feel the ego rising again...
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:13 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 245831
Chaoticjaf123
+
maybe it was that you changed your avy. who knows.
t0ms0nic Posted: 08:28 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 245869
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
I don't know myself really.

I just went back to give the avatar another try,and it worked again!I've got another one,but it's taking too long to re-size.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 08:44 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 245886
Chaoticjaf123
+
anyway, i can officially say this now, lol... back on topic! jk. though i do hope to see a new chapter soon, i understand youre current timeframe and will wait the two days.
t0ms0nic Posted: 13:29 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 246303
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
1 day after tommorow...I can't wait to be free...

Once these Exam's are over,t0ms0nic is returning,with a new sense of humour,and a urge to Role Play!May the countdown begin,starting with 2 days!

For my old self's return,im going to make a picture,and post it in.It will mark the return of t0ms0nic! (teacher is watching over shoulder,because im on School comp) Crap!Gotta go! (logs off)
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:56 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 246634
Chaoticjaf123
+
awesome. two days to go for tom to megapost, lol.
t0ms0nic Posted: 13:58 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 248695
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
EXAMS.ARE.OVER!IM FREE!FREE TO FEEL THE WIND IN MY HAIR!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!But this isn't the time,as I promised,its time to reveal the picture I used with some help from a movie,may I present to you...(points at sig)...THE WELCOMING BACK PICTURE!Anyone who reads this,please check out the picture,and enjoy.

Special Thanks to "Sonic's Super Sound System" for the awesome picture!It makes a great theme for my picture!
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 20:10 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 249246
Chaoticjaf123
+
lol. interesting pic. welcome back to the world of forums, tom.
t0ms0nic Posted: 03:00 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250157
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Im alive...I alive once more...Im free to feel the warmth of the chair...And enjoy a good forum life again...I feel the life of the forum flowing through my mind once more...

(goes ahead and makes another picture) Now,I think it's about time I reopened that folder containing DBVS episodes...(starts to search through documents)
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:09 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 252678
Chaoticjaf123
+
you post it, ill read it. glad to know the forum going, roleplaying, postinglikemadding tom we know is back.
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:25 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 253005
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
I've lost that file again...Im really hating this computer,but I HAVE had it for 7 years...time to go PC shopping.

Im gonna have a clean through my Documents soon,but (alas) im the chores boy at home today. (GOD DAMMIT!) So much for being on forums more often...
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:54 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 255802
Chaoticjaf123
+
lol. poor you, right? anyways, hope you get back to superposting some time soon.
Displaying Page 53 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close