Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Dark Gotenks Saga

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 54 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 52 | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
t0ms0nic Posted: 08:24 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 274483
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
(late reply,bite me)

Im getting back into the mood already,but my computers crud,i've just had to re-install about EVERYTHING on it,GAHH!

When I find the file (or if I don't,post in the first thing that comes to mind) ,i'll be back posting on here.For now,I don't know what to do...

DBVS:Don't know at all what to do about this...
NQFP:MAY be continued,but depends if I feel like writing a detailed story...
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
t0ms0nic Posted: 10:00 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 288066
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Im not able to find the folder,but I tried to make an episode,nothing-less.

DBVS-Episode 7d:Gotenks's True and Ultimate Power!

After the serious butt-whooping Gotenks was giving Froozer,he was about to end his life,when Froozer played his final trick,his True Mega form!Now that he's evenly matched with Gotenks,what will happen?Read on,and find out...

LSS4 Gotenks: (trying the best he can,is furiously trying to smash Froozer,only to notice he's hitting images of him,left by his remarkable imcrease in speed) Stand still and fight you little mother-f***er!
Froozer:As you wish! (appears behing Gotenks,and smashes him into the ground,followed by appearing right next to him,and kicking him straight through the dirt)
LSS4 Gotenks: (flips up,and lands straight,but with cuts and blood,all over his front chest) *spits blood* Little *****... (his saiyan aura grows,and he charges at full speed) (when he gets close,Froozer tries to throw a big energy blast,but he dissapears,reappaers to the side of Froozer,and uses a double axe handle punch to knock him forward into the dirt) Time to end this! (holds out both his hands,and a Galatic Donut appear in each one,but red,and with fire on the ouside)
Froozer: (gets up,with his back to Gotenks) Son of a... (turns around)
LSS4 Gotenks:Perfect! (fires both of the Fire Galactic Donuts at him,and both wrap around tightly,while burning into his skin)
Froozer:OW!THAT'S FU**ING HOT! (is trying to break free,but the Donut's are too strong) LET...ME...GO!NOW!
LSS4 Gotenks:Not a damn chance! (starts tocharge up higher,raising his power to critical levels) Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack! (starts to summon the ghosts,and makes at least 10 of them,and all scatter around the trapped Froozer) Now,prepare to witness a move that has never been shown...(teleports further abck than where he was) (holds out one hand,and starts to load up a Big Bang Attack) Here goes nothing...(all the ghosts start to charge up a Kamehameha)

Special Attack:Atomic Kamikaze Big Bang Oblivian Attack

Froozer: (sweat drops start to roll down his face,as the rings started to burn further into his skin) DAMN!DAMMIT!DAMMIT ALL TO GOD-DAMN HELL! (still trys to break free,but with no poitive results)
LSS4 Gotenks:Begone! (all the ghosts around Froozer launch their Kamehameha's,then fly into the explosion,making it bigger) SEE YOU IN HELL! (Gotenks finishes charging it up,then fires it forward,but teleports away,to avoid being caught in the explosion)

From a Space view...The explosion from the attack,sky rocketed into space,going past the clouds,and still growing...after reaching out for several minutes,it calmed down,and all that was left of the arena Gotenks and Froozer fought in was the biggest crater that could ever be witnessed...

*Those who can guess the size of the crater,congratulations,you have just won �1,000,000!*

(My fingers hurt from the typing,i'll finish this later)
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 17:54 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 289637
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
50 miles???
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
t0ms0nic Posted: 10:03 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390550
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Sorry,SS4BV,but it was only about 50 miles...still long. >_>

Yo,I feel like my old FF writing self again!Let's get on with this...

*continued from Episode 7d*

The crater was empty,absolutly nothing seemed to be alive in there.

Goku: *appears back at the rim of the crater,holding Vegeta's arm.Before the attack had hit the surface,Goku used his Instant Transmission to get himself and Vegeta to safety* HOLY ****!Look at the SIZE of this crater! (Goku looked over the edge,and the crater was absolutly enourmous,covering what seemed to be 50 miles of Earth,everything in it's path,destroyed) I think we should stop making our Sons do so much traning...
Vegeta: ("Impossbile!My son coulden't be THAT powerful,even if he fused with Kakarot's son!I've never seen such a powerful attack...EVER!")
Goku:So...where is...he...(he started to look around himself,Gotenks had just vanished,just like that)...Where'd he go?I would've thought he'd at least spit on that guy's remains...if they're alive in the crater...
Vegeta:Haha,very funny Kakarot.Now...where's Trunks...Im going to teach him a lesson,he could've killed me with that blast!
Goku:Errr...Vegeta...*points one of his fingers up to the sky*...is that...
Vegeta:What do you...*he looks up as well,and he gasped*

There,floating above the crater,was Gotenks,breathing heavily.

Gotenks:He...won't be...coming...back...*a white light starts to surround him,and he unfuses to Goten and Trunks,who looked like they were about to faint...

Goku:Ouch...that attack must've taken up all of his energy...
Vegeta:Im going to teach Trunks a lesson! *boosts off towards them both*
Goku: *shakes his head* Same old Vegeta... *flies after him*

Upon them all returning back to Capsule Corparation,Goten and Trunks were to exhausted to even stand up,so both were taken to Bulma and Vegeta's place to rest.In just 1 day,Raditz,Cooler,and Freiza had broken out of HFIL to wreck havoc and get revenge on Goku...but were defeated by Piccolo and the power of Gotenks...

Think it's all over now?Guess again!More havoc is wrecked,as Super 17 and Cell break out,on the next episode DBVS!
Bad Wolf Posted: 10:23 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390579
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Under usual circumstances, I'd beast you for reviving the thread, but it's too cool to lock.
t0ms0nic Posted: 10:37 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390600
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
I thought the "Not posted in for over a month" rule was for Role Plays...
Bad Wolf Posted: 11:02 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390654
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
No, it applies to any thread. Still, this thread can stay open on the grounds that it's awesome.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:16 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391505
Chaoticjaf123
+
Yeah, we can defiantely let it slide. I mean, come on, the thing is a 1000+ post fan fiction.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
t0ms0nic Posted: 15:58 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391641
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
...which most of counts as Spam,seeing as we had no Moderators to hold us back.Most of it just contained senseless garbage,chit chat,and advertisment...Meh,the actualy topic itself has only about 200 posts.

Weird.I go back to school tommorow,yet I feel in the good mood to write Fan Fictions...Odd.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:02 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391652
Chaoticjaf123
+
your first statement is rather true. there have been so man points ive let it slide in this topic since it was actually created before mods. but moving on...
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
t0ms0nic Posted: 11:16 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 394652
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Im on a roll!New chapter! (I will write them daily now...if I can stop getting so much Homework 0-0)

Episode 8a:The Rise of the Androids!

Since the two ferious battles yesterday against SSJ3 Raditz and Froozer,everything is back to normal again (apart from the Crater caused by Gotenks...) and Uub was saved from his hang on the cliffs...but today,another great power from the depths of H.F.I.L. will rise,and he will bring a even greater power with him...something that was destroyed by Goku,and wants his revenge upon Goku and the other Z Fighters,as well as wrech Havoc once again...

Goku and Uub were once again back to their training,in the Moutains area outside West City,both at the highest power they can acheive (with Goku remaining at his Normal state) ...

Goku: *breathing heavily* Good work...Uub,your doing very...good...
Uub: *breathing heavily* Thanks...Goku...
Goku:Right,time for our final lesson for the day,you'll have to fight me in a sparring match!
Uub:Ready when you are then!(powers up)
Goku:Hyaaa!(charges,and starts punching Uub,who's blocking blow to blow)
Uub:YAHHHHH!(smacks Goku hard in the jaw,knocking him back)
Goku: (he instantly stops,and gets to his feet) Ouch...that really hurt,your getting good Uub!
Uub:Thanks,i guess your trainings helping me.
Goku:Seems so,take this!(fires Ki blasts,which Uub reflect)
Uub:One more!(fires his Ki move,Ki Cannon,causing Goku to guard,and get knocked back,dragging across the ground,burying his feet down,causing small rocks to fly across the ground in all directions)
Goku:HOLY...that was amazing!Your doing MUCH better than I thought you could!
Uub:Thanks,im so glad i met you Goku.
Goku:Haha,your going to be a great Martial Artist someday!Alright,get ready for...*suddenly stops,and starts to look to his side*...What the...what is this...power...?
Uub:...Goku?What is it?
Goku:Stay here,Im going to check something out. (jumps up,and boosts off at a fast speed,heading past West City)
Uub:...what's his problem? (starts to boost off,following where Goku went)

Ok,I just realised my homework amount waiting at my Study Desk.Allow me to get back and edit/finish this later.Sorry people...
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 00:12 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 413896
Chaoticjaf123
+
I think you missed a few days... anyway, nice chapter.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 09:55 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 414217
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Yeah tom, just keep writing when ever you get the chance and we will read it!.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

t0ms0nic Posted: 12:08 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 414314
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
I can't believe how much Homework and Study im doing...it's the most i've ever gotten...Time to get my A$$ in gear...as well as get the ball rolling again.ROLL ON WEEKENDS!

Continued from Episode 8a...

As Goku races towards the unknown power level,not knowing Uub was trailing him,another strange power level was beggining to awaken at another place...

Meanwhile,in the Gravity Chamber at Capsule Corp,Vegeta was busy training himself,training to become a SSJ5,without the help of some machine...

SSJ2 Vegeta:Rrrr...RAGH....AHHRG! (is training on 1000x gravity,over twice the amount he used by the end of DBZ) I'VE...GOT...TO...PUSH MYSELF...EVER...HARDER! (seeing as he can barely even stand,let alone support his body from standing,he almost thought to himself that he should just give up...seeing as it was impossible...)..N-No...I can do this...I...Can...Do...This...(he suddenly rises up,and his eyes are total whiteness)...I...CAN...DO...THIS...(his Saiyan aura suddenly starts to shine silver,and his SSJ hair starts to rise up...)...I!WILL!DO!THIS!I!WILLLLLLLLL! (a white light starts to cover his body,and his Ki starts to rise to incredible levels...) WOAHHHHH!!!! (the Gravity Chamber starts to shake violently,and then tips over onto it's side,while inside it,Vegeta just seems to stand there diagonally on the floor,his power growing greater every second...)

...and that's all for today,kiddies!Now,time for me to get back to studying,before my Dad catches me...*flees the computer screen*
r and c mega Posted: 12:19 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 414319
r and c mega
+
Oh, WOW tom, that was seriously cool!
sigs are for losers

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 17:41 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 414926
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Yeah!, vegeta's finally a SSJ 5!!
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

t0ms0nic Posted: 05:46 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 416833
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Im not going to be like I was during my first days on FF.No more SSJ18 Gogetenks.Highest im aiming for is at least SSJ7.Oh yes,remind me to continue that after dealing with some more homework...*dumps a ton of Homework onto the Study Desk*
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 17:35 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418754
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Hm, at least there is going to be a SSJ 7 Vegeta, or Goku?, i don't care which.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

t0ms0nic Posted: 05:11 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420003
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
On 17-Sep-2005 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:Hm, at least there is going to be a SSJ 7 Vegeta, or Goku?, i don't care which.
Would you say I was crazy if I did BOTH?Anyways,sorry for not updating yesterday.I was busy studying...i'll try and get a free hour during the day to write it out...
r and c mega Posted: 08:54 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420226
r and c mega
+
On 18-Sep-2005 t0ms0nic said:Would you say I was crazy if I did BOTH?Anyways,sorry for not updating yesterday.I was busy studying...i'll try and get a free hour during the day to write it out...
I would say you are either completely bonkers OR extremely talented.
I still havent decided which one I'd go for! lol j/k
sigs are for losers

Displaying Page 54 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 52 | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close