Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

this is where you can find my comic series

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 19:57 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72679
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
tell me what you think... bare warning, this is a long long comic... i want to hear what you think, so plz read on
(sorry bout crappy thread name)
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 19:58 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72680
Chaoticjaf123
+
There were flashes of light in all directions. All that Ryu could hear was the screaming of the bodies. He could see nothing as the area was now covered with a sort of smoke that was emitting from their bodies.
Then, as fast as it had started, it was over. “Ah, that feels good, but I need a name.” Said the merged creation. He looked over to the wounded Ryu and said, "How about Gorelock, sound good? This is a great body don’t you think Ryu?” Ryu said nothing. “I see the look in your eyes Ryu, is it fear, or are you simply impressed?
Ryu opened his mouth to speak but stopped as a solid blow landed on his stomach. He couldn’t even breathe for a moment. He was shocked by Gorelocks incredible speed. “How did that feel?,” asked the mocking voice of Gorelock. Ryu looked down and saw that the being was at his stomach. Ryu flew away at top speed to hide, realizing his defeat. He was stopped by Gorelock, but all it had to say was, “We will find you.” The merged being then disappeared. Ryu went home in pure and found the man who had stalled the cyborgs for him a while back.
“You need to come with me Ryan, so that we can bring Gorelock’s attention to a different planet. He wants to fight us and he can kill others here.” Ryu said to Ryan.
Ryan replied without hesitation, “I understand. I will come with you.”
They set off to a planet called Zerbon and upon arrival found to their dismay that the planet had people living there. “WELCOME RYU,” came a voice from behind them.
Ryu turned and said, “Sheeva, is that you? Sheeva was an old friend, but there was no time. “Save it for later, Gorelock is coming!"
“You are afraid of him?” He started spinning.
“Gorelock, is that your name,” Sheeva asked, “Sound kinda corny to me. You’re Tyfuro, and Gamma, I know it!” As he said this, he was spinning at an ungodly speed.
Gorelock put up his guard waiting for Sheeva to whirl toward him.
Then, as Sheeva vanished, his voice came from behind Gorelock. “ Monkeys always look.”
As Gorelock turned around, he was shocked by an enormous pulse of electricity. He was instantly killed.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 20:04 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72684
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu looked on in a state of shock. “I see… I see you’ve been training yourself old friend.”
Sheeva just smiled. “There will be time to catch up later. I was hoping you could help when I sensed you coming, but now I see that you’ve let yourself go a little.”
Although this was true, Ryu took offense to this.
Sheeva continued, “Well, you see there is a monster, the people here called me to alert me of it. I tried to fight it, but it was all too strong… I didn’t even stand a chance.”
Sheeva was known as an intergalactic police officer. He ran around the universe protecting those who were in danger. This is why Ryu was scared to know that Sheeva was unable to kill this beast
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 20:46 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72701
Chaoticjaf123
+
Suddenly Ryu felt a terrible energy coming, but it was a large planet and the power seemed to be on the other side of it. Regardless, Sheeva yelled, “Watch out!” Ryu thought it was a joke. That is until he felt the most awesome strength he had ever felt hit him in the back. He lost consciousness.
When he woke up, he saw Sheeva standing a few feet away in his true form, which was known as the “God form.” He was gathering his energy for his favorite move, the essence flash. In this technique, he would put all of the power it took to transform into the God Form into one gigantic wave of energy. He yelled, “ ESSENCE FLASH!”
The power it put off knocked Ryu back out of consciousness. This time as Ryu woke up he found himself staring into utter darkness. He made a small ball of energy as a source of light. He saw Sheeva standing there putting a finger to his lips. “Shhhhhh, he is still alive, I just distracted him long enough to escape.
Ryu was scared at this point. He had once seen Sheeva wipe out an entire galaxy of evil beings with an Essence Flash, and now he was finding out that it wasn’t even enough to wound this beast. “Sheeva, if I’m going to help you, I have to understand. Do you know what this thing wants?”
“Yes, I do. The people of this planet call it Makyura the destructor. It supposedly has the power to heat itself to a level twice that of the sun. it is the strongest being alive, and I’ve gone and ****** it off.”
“How did you do that?”

“Well, do you remember Shagura?”
“Yes.”
“Well, Makyura is his son. He was born during our battle and he witnessed the death of Shagura.”
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 21:06 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72708
Chaoticjaf123
+
Now he is practically worshipped by the people of this planet because they know he will kill them otherwise.”
“Well, I was knocked out before I got a good look. What exactly should I watch out for?” Ryu knew he was probably no match for the Destructor, but he was always up for a chance to test himself.
“He is a terrifying sight. He is nearly 10 feet tall and his whole body is a dark shade of blue. The back of his head and body are covered with spikes. His eyes, well they are the scariest part. They are almost completely black, with shades of red. Actually I take that back. His armor is the scariest part.”
After hearing Sheeva describe this terrible being, Ryu didn’t understand how his armor could possibly be the worst part. “Why?”
“You see, his armor is made entirely of the spines of his victims.”
Ryu cringed up at this. Armor made entirely out of spines was a sickening thought. “Can he be killed?”
“His physical body can, easily. The Essence Flash took care of that. You have to kill his soul.”
This puzzled Ryu. “His soul?”
“Yes. If it lives, he will transfer himself to a new host and within minutes he will completely transform the body, making it identical to the one he lost, plus one new feature. The armor will have an extra spine for the body he took.”
Ryu, even with all the sights he had seen, was nauseated by this description. He then remembered what Sheeva had said about it’s ability to heat itself. “Wait, doesn’t that mean…?”
Sheeva knew what Ryu was trying to say. “Yes. That is his favorite move. He heats to the level of a super nova and explodes. He then finds a new body and adds all the lost lives to his collection.”
“Wait, what if we kill him in an area with no bodies, or just weak beings?”
“It won’t matter. His soul can move at a speed equal to one million times the speed of light in it’s search for a host. Besides, he can enhance the strength of the weakest body to that of his own. Makyura is a parasite, and we are the pest control. The only problem is the parasite keeps coming back stronger. I’ve killed him several times, but each time it took increasing amounts of effort.”
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 21:26 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72734
Chaoticjaf123
+
The ground began to shake violently. They were both startled, but neither were surprised, they both knew it was Makyura. Ryu began gathering energy for his favorite move, “The Cypress Dash.” It involves the fastest form of movement besides teleportation, known as Bolt Sprinting. He puts a wave of energy around himself and Bolt Sprinting toward his enemy. With the energy surrounding him he is able to pass through any solid mass, even energy. If done to a living thing, it leaves traces of energy to eat away at them from the inside. Sheeva was well aware of the technique, and of it’s weakness: The greater the power of the object he passes through, the more it takes out of Ryu.
Ryu said, “I have a plan. You prepare an Essence Flash while I am beginning my Cypress Dash from a great distance. Fire off the blast to incinerate his physical form, and the dash will kill his soul.”
“Great idea, minus the fact that my energy might kill you straight away. Passing through that level of attack is dangerous.”
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 21:29 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72740
Chaoticjaf123
+
what do u think so far???
DBZ WARRIOR Posted: 21:37 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72754
DBZ WARRIOR
+
Not bad,...at least you are courteous enough to NOT talk about it in every forum...
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 22:15 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72795
Chaoticjaf123
+
ill post more later
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 23:17 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72849
Chaoticjaf123
+
“Just hold him off.”
“Ok,” he was hesitant, but he knew how Ryu was when he had his mind set on something, “you got it.”
Just then, Makyura broke into the cave and smashed Sheeva through the wall. He looked at Ryu, but at the realization that he was no threat, the Destructor moved out to chase Sheeva, who had changed into the God Form, nearly multiplying his strength tenfold. Makyura was surprised, but not worried.
Sheeva said, “If you think your so strong, why don’t you just stand still and take my blast head on?”
Makyura wasn’t stupid enough to fall for it, but he was up for the challenge. “I won’t move from this spot.” This brought a smile to Sheevas face. It might just work. He began charging for the Essence Flash. He sensed Ryu gaining energy, he just had to stall.
A few minutes of charging had passed, and Sheeva was about as ready as he would ever be. Makyura was growing impatient, but Ryu needed more time. “Are you done yet?” demanded Makyura.
“If you want a real test, you’ll wait.”
“I’ll give you to the count of ten, then you die.”
“10…9…8…”
Sheeva didn’t think it was enough time.
“…7…6…5…4…3…”
“I’m so sorry, Ryu!” he yelled. Just then, he sensed that the power of Ryu was at it’s fullest. A grin spread across his face.
“What are you smiling about. Even if this enough to destroy my body, I will be back.”
Ryu was out of the cave and in position.
“ESSENCE FLASH!” he fired the wave.
Ryu was in shock at the grotesque sight of Makyura. “Get out of the way, Ryu!”
“HA!” now Makyura was having a good time. He was ready to guard himself when the energy he had been sensing doubled.
“CYPRESS DASH!” Ryu had snapped out of his shock and was in energy and charging. This distracted Makyura, and when he turned around, the blast was on him. It incinerated the Destructor, and some of it was spread from the force of the Cypress Dash. Ryu emerged from the bolt sprint a few feet from Sheeva, and collapsed to the ground. They could only hope it had worked.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 23:23 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72850
Chaoticjaf123
+
anyone other than DBZ Warrior read it yet?
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 23:59 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72852
Chaoticjaf123
+
by the way people, please dont use this thread to talk about anything other than my comic thingy
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 00:15 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 72854
Chaoticjaf123
+
A little bit later, Ryu woke up. “Sheeva, did it work?”
“I don’t know. I haven’t seen a new body yet, but this is as far from people as we can be, so I’m hoping he’s gone, but it might just be taking him a while to get back.” He paused. “That was an incredible energy you just put off… good job. You actually reflected some of my blast, which is an accomplishment.”
“Well, you know what happens when I get angry.”
“Yes I do, but no matter how well we did, there is a chance he will be back, so I think we should train with each other.”
“Listen, I know that you need help, but training with me, well, I’m afraid it won’t make you much stronger.”
“Who cares, I’ll bring you up to my level.” He meant this as a joke, but Ryu felt bad. “Besides, if nothing else, it’ll be like old times. Come on.”
Ryu reluctantly agreed. They trained together long and hard. They practiced old moves that they needed to master, moves that they just invented, and even tried to study each others techniques and learn from one another. By the time it was done, they had fought each other in a skirmish. Now, they could both fly and Bolt Sprint. It was time to test their limits in a real fight against each other.
“Are you ready?” Ryu asked.
“Always, I’m just a little worried about you.”
They exchanged powerful energy attacks and physical beatings, but no matter what one did, the other matched it. It was a friendly game of one-upmanship. Most of the time they blocked each other, until Sheeva took it up a notch and transformed.
“Are you crazy,” Ryu grinned, “I don’t stand a chance now.”
“No you don’t.” Sheeva smiled.
“Well, I did come up with something during the Cypress Dash against Makyura. I think you noticed when my power level tripled, right?”
“How could I not? It was a substantial increase.”
“Well, here we go!” He clenched his fists and began to yell. His power was increasing rapidly. He began to glow.
“Well, well, well, it looks like you’ve got a power up now.”
“I call it the Cypress Charge.”
They exchanged grins, got in position for battle, and charged at one another.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 00:35 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 72856
Chaoticjaf123
+
Every punch that landed set off a series of explosions in concession. They were both moving too much to notice any pain. Then, Sheeva flew into to the air and disappeared. This was called delayed teleportation. Ryu concentrated to pick up on Sheevas energy signal, but couldn’t. Sheeva reappeared behind him and chopped him in the back of the neck with extreme power. Ryu was sent flying and crashed into a nearby mountain. Sheeva was about to follow, when he felt it. That terrible energy. Makyura was coming back with a new body. Ryu gently floated out of the rubble of the destroyed mountain. They were both staring in the same direction.
While they watched, Makyura was gaining speed, and they could tell. His energy was much greater, meaning he had found a much more powerful host this time. The two friends had to postpone their fight.
“I was winning.”
“You’re delusional Ryu.” They both laughed.
“All that matters is that together we can take this freak,” said Ryu.
“I hope so…” at these words, Makyura appeared behind Sheeva.
“Concussion Wave!” Makyura emitted a bright fire bolt and shot Sheeva with it. He then sent a blast that drove him into the ground, causing a large crater. “Now you,” he turned his attention to Ryu, who was still in shock, “you almost got rid of me permanently.”
Ryu charged and went for a kick but was instantly caught in a full nelson. Makyuras speed had nearly doubled. He lifted Ryu off the ground and repeatedly slammed him into the armored knee. He loosened his grip just enough to throw an energy wave. He formed a large ball of pure energy and threw it, along with Ryu, into the center of the crater where Sheeva lay.
Ryu managed to maneuver his way off the energy ball and escape. The ball would have been a direct hit is Ryu hadn’t blasted it away. It took a lot of his energy, so se slowly sunk into the crater to check on his friend.
“HAHAHAHAHA!” Makyura found the whole situation hilarious. He threw a barrage of small energy balls at the two, burying them in a mass of rubble and dirt.
He thought they were dead until beams of light emerged from the dust and he hear Ryu say, “Cypress Charge!”
All of the land around them was incinerated. There stood a super charged Ryu and Sheeva in his God Form.
Makyura was annoyed, but not worried. He then realized that Ryu was surrounded by the same light he had been before their first attack.
“Hey, ugly,” the voice came from behind Makyura. As he turned around, Sheeva landed a solid blow to the face. “Monkeys always look!” This was only a distraction to keep the attention off Ryu who was preparing a super charged Cypress Dash.
“You pest,” he said as he latched his hand onto the face of Sheeva and threw him into the ground with all his might. Sheeva hit the dirt and caused yet another crater.
The destructor heard, “Cypress Dash.” This time he flew down toward Sheeva to avoid it. Ryu had anticipated this, and Makyura was intercepted with the most powerful surge of energy he had ever felt. This attack left him alive but badly injured.
“Sheeva, come on!” This was Ryus plan. He could’ve put more power into the dash and killed Makyura again, but that would be a pointless waste of energy. Instead, he held back and left him alive to take a beating.
Makyura fell to the ground, but landed on his feet. He stood there catching his breathe.
“You take high, I take low!” yelled Ryu.
“Ok”
They began systematically taking him apart. They were punching faster than they could fly. They both backed up a few meters, and then Bolt Sprinted in. They each landed a knee to his head on opposite sides. They thought his head might burst, which wasn’t good for their plan. They wanted to trap his soul after he died. So they wanted to kill him in containment. Luckily, his armored helmet protected it, but he lost consciousness.
“Yes!” They slapped a high five.
“This is great, but there’s not much time for celebration. Let’s try to find a good place to imprison him.”
“You’re right Ryu.”
They found a training area that had no limits, but had no outside contact.
“This is perfect!”
“Now we can kill him and there won’t be any extra bodies for him to take!”
They took his motionless body inside. They wanted to make sure they were rested from their last encounter. They took a break for food, and then trained. During this process, Makyura woke up.
Sheeva noticed. “Here we go! ESSENCE FLASH!” It hit, and killed Makyura, it shredded him to pieces.
“Now for the hard part, right Sheeva?”
There was no answer.
“Sheeva?”
In this never-ending training zone, it would be hard to look for his friend, and even harder to find an invisible soul. He heard, “Help me Ryu!”
He Bolt Sprinted in the direction of the voice. He found him, but not how he had hoped. “Ryu, he’s in me. I’m putting up as much of a fight as I can, but don’t worry about me, I know you can do this!”
“Do what?”
“Kill him! I’ll survive, I’ll be back when he dies.”
“What are you talking about?”
“I AM HIS HOST!” these were his last words, the transformation had begun.
Ryu rushed to his friend, but it was too late. The transformation had begun. Within a matter of seconds, he had regained his full form. Makyura regenerated again, this time with the amplified strength of a God Form.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now what do you do? I took your friends body, nearly quadrupling my strength.”
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 01:04 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 72864
Chaoticjaf123
+
done til tommorow, if you read it, tell me wht you think please.
DBZ WARRIOR Posted: 01:52 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 72871
DBZ WARRIOR
+
Keep it coming....
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
ss13 Jay Posted: 04:53 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 72916
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
CCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
ss13 Jays sis Posted: 07:32 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73012
ss13 Jays sis
Forum GuestMember
+
wait chaoticjaf123 you copied jay and tom about the comics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! UGLY !!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
t0ms0nic Posted: 07:50 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73018
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
YEAH!And guess whos back?
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
t0ms0nic Posted: 09:18 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73066
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
I think the comics brill though,to be honest.Keep it coming!
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 200164

Post Top
Click to close