Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

this is where you can find my comic series

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 11 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous
Cez Posted: 05:40 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140029
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Yeah, definitely. Try and find our 'Join Team Chaos' thread.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:41 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140031
Chaoticjaf123
+
i did, and i posted a request to join
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 05:56 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140042
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Kushti. Welcome to Team Chaos.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:08 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140058
Chaoticjaf123
+
w00t!
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 06:13 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140065
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Want to check out Legacy of Chaos? You'll like it, trust me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:14 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140069
Chaoticjaf123
+
i will
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 08:07 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140316
Chaoticjaf123
+
no new readers?
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 09:36 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140546
Chaoticjaf123
+
ff master, what did you think?
the_ff_master Posted: 10:04 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140623
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
Great!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! Very long but great!!!!!!!

Damn man!!! What mark did you get for story making???

I wish i could write storys that good i always have to copy other storylines to get good marks lol.
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I?m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 10:05 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140627
Chaoticjaf123
+
lol, thank you very much
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 20:48 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 141253
Chaoticjaf123
+
well, ill post more some other time, not in the mood for typing at all, so bye people. ill be on later
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 00:28 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141467
Chaoticjaf123
+
Sheeva through the first punch, but Ragnarok blocked it and swung Sheevas hand away. Then Ragnarok tried and was blocked also. They both went into a bolt sprint and started fighting at high speed again. They continued this punch and kick then block pattern for a few minutes, until they both had the same idea and swung their head forward at full force. They collided, and both warriors were dazed.
They came out of the bolt sprint and continued. The fight kept going fiercely with raw physical attacks. Ragnarok grew impatient with this style and yelled, “Inferno Bolt!” A bright stream of flame shot from his hand, but Sheeva dodged it and turned to see it burn down a nearby patch of trees. As he turned back, the first punch of the fight landed, as Ragnarok cracked Sheeva in the face.
He fell backward but planted his hands on the ground and flipped out of it out of it, kicking Ragnarok under the chin. As Ragnarok fell forward, he grabbed Sheeva and shoved his face into the ground. With his other hand he fired a small blast to Sheevas back.
The explosion caused Sheeva to slide face first in the dirt for a few feet, but he jumped to his feet and floored Ragnarok with an axe kick.
Ragnarok grabbed on to Sheeva foot and flew up into the air. Sheeva soon got a ride back to the ground, being driven by another inferno bolt, which had a napalm affect, setting fire to everything close to Sheeva.
After staring at dirt for a moment, he rolled over and sent a shock wave to meet Ragnarok who was flying down fast.
“Cypress Dash!” Ragnarok borrowed another Ryu technique and flew straight through the blast. He didn’t lower the energy right away, and dashed through Sheeva as well. Once he was in the ground he teleported away.
Sheeva was stunned by the penetrating affects of the Cypress Dash, and then the burning sensation overwhelmed him. When it was over, he looked around to find Ragnarok, who was nowhere in sight.
He stood in a cave catching his breath after using the exhausting attack. This form could take the attack more, but it wasn’t used to it, so it drained him. Within a matter of seconds, he was fine again. Deep down inside, Ryu was wondering how this happened. Through the battle, Sheeva had regained energy several times through his power net, and had even gotten a new, more powerful form. Ragnarok had only had one refresher through the whole time.
He stepped back out into the light and walked over to Sheeva, who had gotten to his feet by now. “Did you enjoy that?”
Sheeva growled under his breathe, then roared, “You think you’re funny, don’t you?” He stuck out his arms. “Slingshot Flash!”
The blast hit Ragnarok at lightning-like speed, causing a massive explosion. It sent both fighters flying in different directions. Sheeva gracefully flipped and landed on his feet, while Ragnarok crashed into a mountain.
Fragments of light shined through the rubble, which didn’t exist for long, as Ragnarok stood with his arms flexed and a look of utter anger on his face. He flew toward Sheeva with one arm in front of him gathering energy and the other hanging back with a small ball of fire.
He yelled, “Weapon X!” and abruptly stopped moving, and forced his hands together in front of him, sending an enormous burst of flaming energy at Sheeva. Sheeva didn’t dodge because of how fast it had happened. He was caught unexpectedly with the blast, which kept going after it hit him, driving him with it. When it finally faded away, he dropped to the ground in excruciating pain.
He soon arose, however, and flew over to the spot where Ragnarok stood. “You’ll pay for that!”
He grabbed Ragnarok by the throat and a black aura surrounded his hand. He pulled on it and shouted, “Shadow Slingshot Flash!” He fired the blast with Ragnaroks head in the center of it. It hit a mountain and exploded, causing serious damage to the God of Battle.
Ragnarok lay motionless on his stomach for a moment, then rolled over in time to see another slingshot flash coming for him. He formed a ball of energy and fire and yelled, “Weapon X!” The blast met the slingshot flash and pushed it back toward Sheeva, who stood in disbelief until the blasts hit him.
He stood up after a minute and saw Ragnarok walking over. “How did you increase the power of that attack so rapidly? It wasn’t nearly that powerful before when you charged it up!”
“That’s because it gains power every time I use it by transferring a little energy from what it hits back to me.”
“You are really starting to annoy me!” boomed Sheeva.
He closed his eyes and started screaming. Ragnarok could feel his energy increasing, so he shot a prism pulse to interrupt, but it was stopped by some sort of force field which surrounded Sheeva.
Sheeva carried on like that for about three minutes, then let his arms fall to his sides. His power had nearly tripled, and he was surrounded by a strange glow. “Now you’re finished.” He shot out another Slingshot Flash.
Ragnarok braced himself for the attack to hit him, but when it did, he was utterly shocked by the pain he felt. There was a loud explosion and he felt it ripping at him. It made everything else he’d endured up to now seem like simple punches.
When the explosion cleared. Ragnarok lay bloodied and battered. Sheeva walked over and picked him up by the foot, hanging him upside-down. He held Ragnaroks head in between his knees and began to bear hug him. He was squeezing the life out of him, then he jumped up high and fell down on his knees, jamming Ragnarok headfirst into the rocks below. He let Ragnarok drop and stood up. Ragnarok saw Sheeva standing over him and launched another Weapon X attack, which blasted Sheeva high into the air.
When it faded, Sheeva calmly landed on his feet and kicked Ragnarok across the jaw.
Ragnarok sent a volley of Prism Flashes toward Sheeva, but he simply swatted them all away in one swift motion. He bent over and picked up Ragnarok, the threw him over into a mountain.
Ragnaroks rage exploded, and he gathered energy twice as fast as usual. “SOUL DEMOLITION!”
Sheeva actually stood in its way and let it hit him, but it was much worse than he remembered.
Once the dust cleared, Ragnarok fell to his hands and knees and coughed up blood. He looked up and saw that Sheeva was laying on his back, and he wasn’t moving.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:11 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141511
Chaoticjaf123
+
(sorry about quadruple posting... if you have to delete something, delete the first two, not the comic)
Ragnarok lowered his power level and fell to his stomach and rested. He was thinking about what he would do now that this was over, until he was crushed about 20 feet into the ground.
When he rolled over and looked up, he cried out in disbelief. The God of shadows loomed over the large crater. He had survived the Soul Demolition!
Sheeva jumped down and landed next to Ragnarok. “Anything else to try, or should I just start punishing you now?”
“Go ahead and try.” Ragnarok said, though he didn’t think he was any match for Sheeva anymore.
“Are you gonna get up, or just humor me from the ground?” mocked Sheeva.
Ragnarok teleported out of the hole, Mega Cypress Charged, and launched a barrage of small energy waves into the crater, leveling the whole area. When he was finished, he roared, “Weapon X!” and shot the blast into the destruction.
From behind him, he heard, “Impressive light show, but what exactly were you aiming at?”
He turned, only to catch Sheevas elbow in his temple. As he fell, Sheeva was laughing, so he caught him off guard with a Prism Pulse.
Sheeva was hurt, but his smile only widened. “If that is the best you can do, then I guess I won’t be able to have a challenge at all.”
Ragnarok teleported above him and clubbed him as he fell. Sheeva caught him, and flung him as hard as he could into a nearby forest.
He yelled, “Hellfire Blast!” He then incinerated the whole forest with a horrific wave of burning energy. All that was left was Ragnarok, who had managed to guard himself from most of the attack but was still hurt badly.
“Weapon X!” Ragnarok sent the large wave at Sheeva again.
As the blast approached, Sheeva didn’t move. It hit him but he didn’t care. “I’m embarrassed that these pathetic attacks ever hurt me at all.” Sheeva taunted. “I think it’s time for the tables to turn a bit. I mean the whole time I have been running and you’ve been attacking. Now it is time for you to face my arsenal!” He launched another Slingshot Flash, leveling Ragnarok. “Don’t worry, I’ll go easy at first. After all, you can’t regain health like me.”
Ragnarok seemed to prove him wrong, as he stood up moments after being hit with that monstrous attack.
Sheeva smiled at this, and lobbed off another three Slingshot Flashes.
Ragnarok screamed, powered up, and caught the first one, then blasted it back to intercept the other two.
Sheeva couldn’t believe it, but he was having fun, so it didn’t matter. He teleported behind Ragnarok and zapped him with a shockwave.
Ragnaroks anger was growing, but every time he reached a boiling point, Sheeva cut him off.

(ii will probably be quite a while before my next update, im doing some work to bring the beginning of it to the level of the here and now... this fight is much morew detailed so im working to add content...)
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:02 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141529
Chaoticjaf123
+
ok people, im getting sick of this stupid title, so can i please get someone to close this topic? im going to start a new one. you can now find this story under the topic, "Chronicles of Chaos and Combat" go there for updates, and im begging someone to close this for me. thanks
jamarie Posted: 10:46 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141724
jamarie
+
OOOoooooooooo,i will!!!!!!ok found it,sorry bout the name,but ah well!

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Displaying Page 11 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 200164

Post Top
Click to close