Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

this is where you can find my comic series

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 10 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 08:09 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139062
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
lol, thanks cez... as i understand you are hard to impress, and ty xtreme, ill post more later... and ty tom once again
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
jamarie Posted: 08:19 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139082
jamarie
+
i think you mean ta Chaotic.Beastie owrk lad,keep it up!

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 08:21 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139083
Chaoticjaf123
+
thanks... glad you are all liking it
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 08:26 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139091
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Anything for a freind.^_^

instagram: solidaritysterl
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 08:28 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139094
Chaoticjaf123
+
lol
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 09:17 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139136
Chaoticjaf123
+
He woke up a little while later and tried unsuccessfully to move his arms to wipe off some blood. Apparently he had been beaten in his sleep. Now he was bound by what seemed to be rings of energy. Every time he moved, he thought they got a little tighter. He struggled against them, and he was right, they tightened to the point where he could barely breathe. “AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” he cried.
The rings vanished and Ragnarok materialized in front of him. “Good, you’re awake, now I can put you back to sleep!” He slugged Sheeva across the face before he could even fall from the surprise of not being held up by the restraints. This sent him sprawling into the wall of what appeared to be an underground cave.
Ragnarok rushed forward and kicked him through the wall, into daylight. He rolled through the dirt for a second, then came to a dead stop. He raised his neck off the ground to look around and held it just long enough for Ragnarok to kick him upside the head.
In pure and utter desperation, Sheeva brought himself to his knees and shot a Slingshot Flash, but Ragnarok simply swatted it back at him. Before he knew what had happened, he was hit full force by his own attack, and the explosion sent him flying back into the cave.
Sheeva was very happy for the break, which didn’t last long as Ragnarok walked in and shot him with a Prism Pulse. He then flew out and leveled the cave with a series of small beams, burying Sheeva.
He yelled, “Essence Flash!” but only fired a normal attack.
Sheeva put up his net and got a rush of confidence. He dashed forward, not even noticing it was still Ragnarok, and received a fist to his face for the trouble. Before he could fall, Ragnarok grabbed onto his tail and sent a wave of energy around it, covering Sheevas whole body.
He reached down and grabbed Sheeva by his throat. Still holding him by the tail, he yanked Sheeva down across his knee and elbowed him a couple of times.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 09:19 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139138
Chaoticjaf123
+
ok, im really done for a while now, any new readers, plz tell me what you think!
jamarie Posted: 15:33 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139582
jamarie
+
exellant,Chaotic.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:34 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139583
Chaoticjaf123
+
thanks again
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 23:26 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139911
Chaoticjaf123
+
i just realized i havent had a bad review since i satrted posting, im soo glad everyone likes it
t0ms0nic Posted: 02:49 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 139940
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
I bet your happy then ^_^
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:18 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 139954
Chaoticjaf123
+
extremely, thanks go out to everyone who left me a good comment
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:26 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 139972
Chaoticjaf123
+
here we gi, im working on it right now
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:07 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140000
Chaoticjaf123
+
While Ragnarok was enjoying himself, there was one more reason he kept Sheeva alive. Every time he caught a glimpse of the dragons eyes, he saw signs of his friend. He hoped to find a way to kill the evil Sheeva without killing the good Sheeva. Then, as he punched Sheeva again, it came to him. The Soul Demolition. In this form he just might be able to focus it on a single soul, allowing the good Sheeva to survive. He thought about the possibility that even if he could focus the attack, it would greatly decrease it’s power, and the bad Sheeva might survive, but they should still separate.
Ragnarok made up his mind and tossed Sheeva to the ground. To make sure he didn’t move out of the way, he fired a Prism Pulse which left Sheeva motionless. Ragnarok crossed his arms at his chest and began gathering energy. He took plenty of time to make sure he had enough power, as he knew there would be no escaping it.
Once he felt that the energy he sensed coming from his hands was greatly sufficient, he began focusing the blast on the shadow gods energy signal. He was successful, but as he had worried, the attack had greatly decreased.
He didn’t care, he already knew the dragon was no match for him. “SOUL DEMOLITION!” He fired the humongous blast and it hit its target.
The body began to shake violently, then there was a loud explosion. Once all the smoke cleared, Sheeva was laying next to a black dragon that was in every other way identical to the first. Ragnarok looked at Sheeva and realized he would need to hide him. So he walked over to his friend and teleported him into the cave nearby.
Ragnarok turned his attention back to the evil Sheeva, who was now on his feet.
“HAHAHAHAHAHA! This feels great!” yelled the dragon.
“How did you gain so much power?” demanded Ragnarok.
“You released me of my restraint. Didn’t you notice when I didn’t fire the excess energy you provided me with?” Ragnarok thought about it, and it did seem odd. “That was my hosts decision, not mine. The god of shadow is pure evil, his mercy comes from his host. And as for the awesome power you now feel, I gained it through the loss of a host. You see, when I find someone to hold me, my power fuses with theirs and averages out. Now that he’s left my body, there is nothing holding me back from destroying you!”
Ragnarok was tired of this, so he threw Sheeva a Prism Pulse. To his shock and horror, Sheeva simply smiled and swatted the attack away.
Ragnarok stood, speechless, with his hand still in front of him. Suddenly, Sheeva disappeared and Ragnarok was kicked hard in the back of his head, sending him crashing into a mountain.
He pushed some rubble off from on top of him just in time to see the massively overcharged shockwave headed straight for him, so he had time to teleport out of the way. The second he reappeared he was kneed in the gut.
“Now who’s running scared?” cackled Sheeva.
“Who said I was running?” He tried to sound as tough as usual but he was winded.
Sheeva smiled and grabbed him by the throat. He was squeezing the life out of him until a small blast hit him in the back. He turned around and saw his former host fall to his knees with his hand extended. He smiled and let Ragnarok go, who floated to the ground to catch his breathe, not noticing his friend.
Cez Posted: 05:11 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140004
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Nice one as usual, Chaotic. Y'know, I could change the name of this thread if you want. Just say the word.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:20 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140010
Chaoticjaf123
+
please do...just call it chronicles of chaos and combat

(not trying to steal chaos from you)
Cez Posted: 05:28 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140015
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
I smell plagarism...
*Changes name, makes mental note to pwn Chaotic for name-thievery*

EDIT: My apologies, but I thought I saw a mod-link to rename topics. Apparently, I was mistaken. I can only delete, close or move threads, not rename them. Soz.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:30 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140018
Chaoticjaf123
+
sorry, lol, you should be able to tell im obsessed with chaos as well, as my name is chaotic... andi would love to join ur team... thanks for changing it anyway, and ty for feedback on comic

EDIT: well thats fine, at least this way ur not mad at me for plagerising, lol.
Cez Posted: 05:31 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140020
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Check the edit on my previous post. I apologise.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:33 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140023
Chaoticjaf123
+
i know, dont worry... are there any spots open in your team?
Displaying Page 10 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 200164

Post Top
Click to close