Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

this is where you can find my comic series

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 08:30 Mar18 2005 Post ID: 99404
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
ok, i will. and sorry, i didnt mean to get anyone mad.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
DBZ_DUDE Posted: 10:54 Mar18 2005 Post ID: 99525
DBZ_DUDE
Forum GuestMember
+
its ok
THE 2 MOST POWERFUL SAIYANS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DBZ WARRIOR Posted: 23:20 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 101363
DBZ WARRIOR
+
Just Remain calm. You'll be alright.
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:37 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 133239
Chaoticjaf123
+
just a question, but why is it bad to post here? its not like everyone HAS to read it. im just wondering
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:49 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137007
Chaoticjaf123
+
ok, well it doesnt seem that anyone but dbz warrior even has a problem with posting, so im going to get back to this now,, ok?
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:53 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137009
Chaoticjaf123
+
this is like 10 pages of stuff so here goes
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:53 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137010
Chaoticjaf123
+
?Well, if I am this? Ragnarok, then why has it never come out before now??
?I don?t know. Maybe we should try to get it to happen again.?
?Well, that is the weird part. I couldn?t control it at all. It was like when you were a host for Makyura. I could feel, hear, smell, and see everything; I just couldn?t make my body do anything I wanted it to.?
??Well, that is a little odd, but maybe you only show your true form out of a rage. You were boiling mad after he took me.?
?I know, and I thought of that too.?
?I hate to say it, but maybe I should just try to **** you off and see what happens.?
Ryu broke out laughing, but stopped when he realized by the look on Sheevas face that he was serious. ?Listen Sheeva that was not fun for me. I mean I tried to stop myself from attacking him, but I did it anyway. I don?t want anyone to get hurt.?
?What do you mean??
?That was the most horrifying power I?ve ever felt. It was as if the destructive power of a galaxy was in my finger tips. If that is unleashed without an enemy, then I might just obliterate the closest thing to me.?
Just at that moment, Makyura appeared behind them.
?Hey boys,? he said confidently, seeing that the beast was gone.
?Who did you get this time you scum bag?? asked Sheeva.
?The one who he was with before you told him about me.? He pointed at Ryu. ?She hosted me after I slaughtered her,? he said with a sick smile on his face.
Sheeva looked at Ryu, but he seemed relatively calm. Both Sheeva and Makyura were startled when he began shaking. Then, in a voice that didn?t belong to him, Ryu said ?I?m going to annihilate you!? Makyura looked frightened, when in actuality he was terrified.
Once again the change began. Sheeva was smart and teleported as far away as he could while still watching. Ryus skin darkened, his hair stood up and turned a shade of red, and his muscle mass doubled. The yellow tint came to his body, and Sheeva sensed the most awesome and humbling power level he had ever felt. It made the level of Makyura seem like that of a small rodent. The transformation alone was enough to knock the Destructor back.
As Ryu had been facing away from Makyura, he began to turn and face him. Sheeva caught a glimpse of his eyes. They were not the harsh white this time. In fact, the eyes appeared to be Ryus.
Now Ryu was facing Makyura, and for one moment there was the most extreme feeling of calamity. Everything seemed right as Ryu raised his hand and began forming a ball of energy. That is until he let his hand fall to his side. Sheeva worried that he might turn evil, and Makyura just laughed.
?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Have you realized that no matter what you do there is no stopping me? Even when you attacked my soul, it wasn?t enough. Now I will kill you!? Makyura yelled as he began moving towards Ryu.
He was stopped by the massive fist that rammed into his stomach. He looked into the eyes of the attacker, and then fell to his knees. He began coughing up blood. Ryu looked at him with the purest of hatred. Makyura noticed that Ryus hand was covered in blood, and, upon looking down, he found out why. Ryu had punched a hole in his stomach. He had stopped halfway through, just to torture Makyura.
?How? did? you? generate so much ? power?? This was all Makyura could manage, as he was choking on his own blood.
Ryu just looked down on him. He didn?t say a word. Then he simply disappeared. But not for long as he came down from high above Makyura with his fists together and hammered Makyura into the ground. He had held back, so he did it again and again, just for fun. He hit Makyura so hard it sent him flying, then teleported to the other side and hit him again. It was like he was playing volleyball against himself, except Makyura was the ball.
He did this until Makyuras head actually exploded. He could have caused this in one punch, but he was having too much fun.
He threw a small beam and demolished what was left of the body, then he went into a rapid bolt dash. Sheeva was left alone and confused.
Ryu was actually moving faster than Makyuras soul. He saw that Makyura had found a target. It was a dead body, so Ryu blew it up. He kept this process up for fun until he got bored. At that point he saw that they were on Earth. There was a man with a dog who was being targeted, so he kicked the man out of the way. Makyura couldn?t stop himself, so the dog became his host.
Sheeva stood wondering where Ryu went, until he appeared at the exact point where he had been standing before he left.
Soon Makyura landed too, but he was different. He seemed clumsy and unbalanced. Also he was covered in what appeared to be fur. It was a very funny sight, and Sheeva broke out laughing. He stopped when he looked at Ryu, who had returned to his normal body.
?Well?? asked Sheeva.
?It was different this time??
?No, not about that, I mean what happened to him??
?Oh, well I somehow kept up with his soul and made him accidentally infest a dog from Earth.?
?Hahahahahahahahaha? tell me you?re not serious.?
?It?s true.?
?But his soul moves at ten million times the speed of light.?
?I Know.?
?Well, he doesn?t seem very strong anymore.?
?Let?s take him to your place where the training chamber is.?
They left for Ryus house with the downsized Makyura. When they got there, Ryu was reminded of what Makyura did to Sara. Sheeva noticed and said ?Ryu, no. Don?t get mad. Whether or not you are Ragnarok is questionable, but is obvious that anger triggers the transformation. If you kill him here, where there is no escape, he will either take you or me. I don?t want to be killed, and if he takes you the entire universe will be his.?
?I know. Don?t worry Sheeva. This time the transformation was different.?
?What do you mean??
?Well think about it. Last time I just blew him up and changed back.?
?So??
?My point is that this time, I was in control. I realized my speed and decided to mess with him by chasing his soul.?
A smile spread across Sheevas face. ?That?s funny Ryu. You almost had me believing that you wanted to transform this time.?
?That?s because I did. My anger, well, it made me want to see Makyura die. For some reason, I wanted that power again, I wanted to use it to murder Makyura. And then it happened.?
?I hope you are serious here, because this might be very helpful.?
?I am.?
?Ok, then I?m going to go to? I guess I should call it Zargon 6, or maybe Sheeva 1? either way I?ve gotta go tell my people that Makyura has been captured. While I?m there I?ll try to find out everything I can about Ragnarok.?
?Go ahead, I need to be alone anyway.?
?Yeah, I am so sorry about Sara. Well, I?ll see you later.?
?Bye.?
Sheeva set off for his planet. Ryu sat and began to cry about his loss. That is the moment when he heard the voice in his head. It explained everything to him. He listened because he was too distraught to care.

Chapter 11: The rise of a god
The voice explained to Ryu that Ryu was not Ragnarok. Ragnarok was in him. He had fused with Ryu when he saw his battle with Makyura.
Every millennium, Ragnarok found a new warrior to fuse with. The new warrior could choose to treat these abilities any way they wanted to. Originally, Ragnarok had been a monster, tormenting everything. But over the past million years, he had gradually changed into a sort of defender. It was said that every one hundred thousand years, a warrior would come that could control the powers of Ragnarok. Ragnarok had chosen Ryu for this honor because of the rage he showed against Makyura.
According to the voice, when one could control the powers, the voice would only stay for the briefing, while any other time it would remain for the whole reign. Ryu found it all hard to believe, but for some reason he trusted this voice. The last thing it told Ryu was which planet Sheeva was on and then it left.
Ryu kicked the Makyura dog off into the depths of the chamber, then left. He set off for the mentioned planet.
Upon arrival, the area seemed abandoned. The only houses were those that were run down and appeared incapable of being used. Then, from the middle of the desolation, came a voice. It was Sheeva. ?What are you doing here Ryu??
?I found out some weird crap.?
?Such as??? Ryu still couldn?t see where Sheeva was.
?Let?s start with where you are.?
Just then, a sort of hatch opened and Sheevas head popped out. ?We?re all down here, celebrating.?
?If it is a celebration, then why are you underground??
?My people were hiding from Makyura until I told them everything. Then it became a celebration. Come on down.?
Ryu jumped down and joined the party. As soon as he landed, the place was surrounded by cheering Zargonians.
?And may I tell you Ryu,? began Sheeva, ?that all of the signs point to you being one with Ragnarok.?
At that sentence, the chamber became absolutely silent. Everyone looked on in anticipation, until Ryu spoke up.
?I know. Earlier this morning, there was a voice inside my head. It explained everything to me.? At that, Sheeva was doubtful, but the rest still hung on Ryus every word. ?Every millennium, Ragnarok would find a new warrior to fuse with. The new warrior could choose to treat these abilities any way they wanted to. Originally, Ragnarok had been a monster, tormenting everything. But over the past million years, he had gradually changed into a sort of defender.? All of the Zargonians stood in awe, then began to clap. Sheeva couldn?t believe it.
One of the people spoke up with ?Can you show us your true form our lord??
Sheeva laughed and everyone looked at him so he stopped. ?Well, it?s just a little outrageous, don?t you think so? I mean you expect him to generate that power on command??
Ryu cleared his throat. ?It is said that every one hundred thousand years, a warrior would come that could control the powers of Ragnarok. Ragnarok chose me for this honor because of the rage I showed against Makyura.?
?Are you serious??
?Yup.?
?Sorry, man, but I find that hard to believe.?
?The voice taught me how.?
?Then show me.? Sheeva thought it might be funny to see him try, until he closed his eyes and changed instantly.
In a dark and booming voice, Ryu yelled, ?Now can you believe me??
All of the Zargonians bowed instantly. One said, ?Spare us, Ragnarok.?
?Ok,? Ryu said with a smile. ?Now if you don?t mind, I have a pest locked in my yard and I have to go exterminate it! Sheeva, would you care to join me??
Sheeva lost a lot of courage seeing this transformation. He managed to say, ?Sure. I?ll come?if you want.?
They gave their farewells and flew to Ryus house.
?So you are really the god of battle aren?t you??
?Yes I am, so please don?t doubt me.?
?Sorry.?
They entered the PTC (Personal Training Center) and found that Makyura was licking himself.
With a single snap of his fingers, Ryu exploded Makyura. They exited the building and locked the doors. Now Makyura was stuck without a host. Ryu dug a hole using an energy beam, went under the PTC, and fired a wave straight up, incinerating the entire structure, along with Makyuras only chance of survival.
At that, an awkward silence began. By now, Ryu had transformed back. They really felt uncomfortable at the moment. Ryu broke the silence by asking ?Sheeva, where did you get that scar on your neck??
Sheeva was startled, but replied ?It was burned into me at birth. It is a Greek symbol for courage. I still don?t know why I got it, but so far it means pretty much nothing to me.?
?Hmm. Well, if you don?t mind I?m going to kick you out for now. learning that I am a god has taken a lot out of me and I think I?ll go to bed.?
?Ok. I think I might try to find out some more about Ragnarok.?
?Ok.?
They both said goodbye and Sheeva took flight, heading for Zargon 6.
?Man, I need to go to sleep,? thought Ryu as he walked inside his house.
Chapter 12: The Start of a War
After days of sleep recovering from his recent transformation and the realization that his body was fused with the God of Battle, Ryu woke up to the sound of his doorbell. He got up and made his way to the front door, grabbing and putting on some clothes. He opened it, finding Sheeva on the other side.
?Hi Sheeva.?
?Yeah, yeah, hi,? Sheeva responded, brushing past Ryu into the house. He was carrying an old book. ?Listen, I found out some unsettling information. Now, if we go with the idea that you are Ragnarok, and that you are among the few hosts who could control his abilities, then we must be going by legend, right??
?Ummm, yeah, I guess so.? Ryu was confused.
?Well, according to legend there will be one who hosts Ragnarok and masters an understanding of his abilities. Do you think that is you??
?Yes I do, you even saw it.?
?Well, there is more to that. I must have missed it the first time.?
?What are you talking about?? Ryu was still tired and decided to make some coffee. ?You want some??
?No!? Sheeva shouted, ?I mean? sorry.?
??? Ryu stared at Sheeva.
?What is it??
?Nothing.?
?Why are you staring at me like that??
?I think you?re paranoid. I?m just waiting for you to continue.?
?Oh, ok. Well it says that the one who masters Ragnaroks abilities shall become one with Ragnarok, permanently.?
Ryu had just taken a drink, but he spit it out in shock. ?What??
?It says that once you are Ragnarok, you will always have his abilities. Well, it says the one who possesses his abilities and fully understands them will be Ragnaroks permanent host.?
A grin spread across Ryu?s face.
?Ryu, this is not a good thing!?
?Well why not??
?It also says there is going to be a war.?
?So, you saw my strength.?
?No, you don?t get it. This will be like nothing you?ve ever had to do. According to this book, Ragnarok will be tested by being forced to face his best friend??
After a short pause, Ryu said ?Listen, just because I have his powers doesn?t mean that the legend is accurate.?
?Let me finish. It describes the battle. The true Ragnaroks best friend is a reincarnation of the shadow god. They will have to try to kill each other or they will both be put to death. Even Ragnaroks strength will be tested. The Shadow god is supposed to be in human form, but is truly a fiery dragon. His true form is unknown to him, and shall only be revealed in the time of battle.?
?So what? even if all this is true, there is no way to tell if I?m the true Ragnarok.?
?It has the name of the shadow god.?
?I?m curious.?
?He is called Sheeva.?
Ryu let out a small gasp. They both stared blankly for a moment, then stared at each other in uncomfortable silence for a while. Then, without words, Sheeva teleported away and left Ryu with his thoughts.
After thinking about the idea that he might have to fight his best friend, he went to a nearby planet known as Spartan. It was abandoned, but great technology remained. It had training centers where a fighter could set his own gravity and weight train with any amount of weight. It, like the one that he used to have in his yard, was endless. He trained through the whole day, breaking only to eat.
At this point, he was exhausted, so he teleported home and went to bed.
He was awakened early in the morning by the sound of a loud explosion. He jumped up and, having slept in his clothes, ran outside. He found a gaping hole where his swimming pool used to be. He looked around to find who had done this and, to his surprise, found Sheeva. He was standing there with an outstretched arm, a grin on his face, and his eyes were closed. He was slightly bowing his head, as if looking into the ground.
?What is wrong with you, Sheeva?? demanded Ryu.
In a deep, booming voice, Sheeva said, ?Our destiny can not be denied.? He looked up at Ryu and opened his eyes. They were different though, instead of their usually blue, they shone a fiery red. ?The time of battle is upon us.?
?Tell me you didn?t buy into that legend.?
Sheevas grin widened, his arm fell to his side, and he began to laugh uncontrollably. ?Don?t you get it?? At his words, he began to glow. His fists were clenched, then the dust began to rise. Ryu felt it in his heart, Sheevas power was increasing rapidly. Then the laughing stopped and the screaming began. He roared and shrieked violently. When it finally seemed Sheevas power was at its peek, it kept growing. Then, instantly, the dust flew in all directions. Ryu covered his eyes until it finally stopped. He looked up and saw a sight that made him sick to his stomach.
Sheeva was no longer standing there, it was a demonic looking figure. It stood on two legs and seemed to use its long spiked tail for extra balance. It had massive arms with sharp wings attached to them. Its head was that of an alligator. The whole being was a deep shade of red. It spoke. ?And we called that weak transformation my god form. HA!?
Then it hit him. That was Sheeva, the fiery dragon from the legend.
Without a word, the beast held his arms out in front of him, as if reaching for a hug. Ryu thought that his friend was in control and began to step forward. That is until the dragon began emitting electricity from his hands. At first the bolts were erratic and shot in all directions. But then they steadied and formed a stream that lead to a spot in between his hands. There, the electricity began to gather into what appeared to be an energy wave.
?Sheeva, don?t do this!?
The dragon simply smiled, leaned back, held his arms behind his head, and flung the shockwave directly at Ryu. He could have dodged it, but he was too surprised, so he just let it hit him. The force of the attack was humbling, and it sent Ryu sprawling. He almost lost consciousness.
Anger kept him awake, but he would prefer to have Sheeva believe otherwise, as he really didn?t want to fight his best friend.
?Listen, Ryu. I know I?m strong but come on, there is no way that weak attack was enough to keep you down.? Ryu didn?t move. ?So be it.? The monster formed a large ball of energy in a matter of seconds and flung it at the fallen Ryu. Out of instinct, he dodged it. ?Didn?t think so,? Sheeva said with a smile.
?Listen to me you beast. I will never kill my friend. I would rather lose my life!?
?HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Why do you think they call me the shadow god? If you don?t fight me I will level this universe!? He broke out laughing and just couldn?t stop.
Ryu clenched his teeth, but refused to fight.
?If that is the way you want it, the so be it. I guess the almighty battle of the gods can wait. Besides, there is no fun in killing a dog that doesn?t squirm.? He smiled.
Ryu knew that he was being provoked, but he didn?t budge.
?Well, until you have decided to accept the legend, I think I?ll destroy this pathetic planet and every poor soul who inhabits it!?
Ryu?s ears perked at this.
?I?m going to form an army. There will be a war, and I?m sure the people of this planet will think they can stop me. I?ll allow myself to be entertained for 24 hours, which is more then enough time for me to take control of the minds of, let?s say, 100 fighters! In 24 hours, if you are still hiding, we will wreck your home and move on to the next planet. The count is on, have fun.? He flew off and then disappeared.
Ryu stood in awe for two reasons. One was obvious; he didn?t want to have to fight his friend. He was also extremely surprised that he managed to suppress Ragnarok.

Chapter 13: Preparation for battle
He knew he would have to fight, so he decided to train. He went back to the planet he chose yesterday and began training, but on a much more intense level. Last time he had set the gravity for 100 times the gravity of Earth. Today he used 10,000 times that of Earth. He also doubled the amount of weight he was using. In a normal mood he would have been pressed into the floor, but in this rage, it felt like feathers to him.
He practiced everything he could think of and took one single break. He left after 15 hours of training. He tried to sense where exactly Sheeva was, and he wasn?t hard to find. He teleported to the signal and upon arrival, hid in a tree.
He looked out and was shocked to see a roughly 100 person group with Sheeva floating above it. What really surprised him was the sight of the United States Armed forces approaching them. He heard, ?Open fire!? and all of a sudden the all of the gathered forces were shooting at the ninja-like opposition. But the bullets were strange, and to Ryus surprise, took out many defenders.
?How do you like that, *******?? The voice came from who appeared to be the leader of the good side. ?The bullets are attained from the study of what you call `Energy.`?
Sheeva laughed. ?Henchmen,? sixteen of the men surrounding him looked up as if under brain control, ?Attack!? The henchmen all created large waves of energy and flung them at the frontlines of their enemies. There was a series of explosions, then Ryu saw that many of the Armed Forces had been blown up.
This was his chance to get rid of the strongest fighters. He had to move fast, as he didn?t want Sheeva to be aware of his presence. He noticed Ryan was standing there, and hoped he would get involved so that Ryu could attack and they would think it had been Ryan. He teleported and before anyone could catch a glimpse of him, he sent a terrorizing flurry of small energy waves. He fired roughly 160 balls toward each henchman in a matter of seconds. Plenty of dust and smoke was created, giving Ryu the perfect cover for is escape.
Everyone stood in awe, except Ryan who had fired a single wave at the end as to take credit for the onslaught. The Armed Forces soon broke out in applause, and Sheevas men began to retreat in terror. They screamed and shouted, making quite an annoying seen. Sheeva roared, ?QUIET!? Everyone stopped making noise instantly, as for the ferocious voice. ?Soldiers,? all his men stood at attention, ?Rush!?
At that, Ryu, who had flown back to his tree, teleported into the center of the rushing masses, who were to preoccupied to notice. He created a ball of energy and fired a steady beam of energy, holding it out in front of him and spinning in a semicircle, killing half of the attackers instantly.
Then he began moving as fast as he could, so fast that no one could see him. It appeared that he was a moving piece of fire. He swept down and kicked one soldier in the means that he had practiced. First straight up, then teleported behind him, kicked him again at an angle, and repeated this process in perfect formation, leaving small traces of the flames behind him. After he was done, he kicked the guy straight up as hard as he could, found a person right below him and chopped him literally in half, so perfectly that the pieces fell on top of each other. At the last second before the falling soldier hit the ground, Ryu grabbed him and fired a small energy beam to create a hole in the severed parts. Just to send a message he stabbed the soldier through the pieces of his fallen friend, and teleported back to the tree.
What he left behind sent shivers down everyone?s back. First there was a man sticking out of the pieces of another man. Above them the traces of fire that remained formed into a floating pentagram.
All of Sheevas men were stopped in there tracks, watching as the fire died away.
Sheeva stepped forward. He was sure it had been Ryu, but there had been no time to track him because of the speed of his movements. Without a word, he formed a single energy ball and flung it into the crowd. Ryu needed to catch his breathe, so he was forced to watch many of the people die.
Sheeva was hoping to draw out Ryu, so he fired another blast. Many more shrieks, many more casualties. Still not seeing his enemy, he fired two more.
Ryu clenched his teeth, but until the rest of Sheevas soldiers were gone, he didn?t want to fight Sheeva.
Sheeva grew impatient, and fired a volley of them into the remaining forces, and destroyed all but 12.
Ryu grinded his teeth and tried to concentrate.
Now, Sheeva formed one in each hand, and brought them together, forming a larger ball, then added even more power to it. He flung it, and because of its size, Ryu could avoid being seen. He decided he had to use Ryan as a doll, so he teleported behind him. Everyone but Sheeva and Ryu was blinded by the light, so Ryu reached around Ryan, grabbed his hands, and used his own body to mold Ryan into perfect formation, lightly knees his leg and such. He then generated a blast in Ryan?s hands and fired it at the approaching wave. He teleported back, counting on Ryan?s surprise to keep him in formation.
Just as he had hoped, his blast drove Sheevas off into space, and Ryan stood in awe, staying as if he had launched the attack. Ryu smiled at his own genius.
?I must say, I am impressed,? Sheeva said as he landed in front of Ryan. Ryan just stood there, petrified. Sheeva grabbed his hands and leaned back on his tail for balance. Ryan was still motionless, so Sheeva calmly put his foot at Ryan?s throat. He smiled and wrenched Ryan?s hands open. Then, swiftly, he pulled his arms back at an incredible speed. Ryu gasped quietly and began to flex his muscles out of habit.
Sheeva had ripped Ryan?s arms clean off his body. Ryan fell back while screaming at the top of his lungs.
?I could just watch you bleed to death, but you?re already unconscious, so I guess you?ll luck out.? He raised his hand above his head and formed an enormous ball. ?Why waste the energy?? He let the ball disappear and his arm fell to his side. He shot to beam out of his eyes and ignited Ryan. For a moment he watched him burn. The army hated it, but they knew they couldn?t do too much. As for Sheevas men, they had all gathered about fifteen feet away and were laughing.
One man stepped forward and yelled, ?Stop laughing! Can?t you see he is a murderer??
Sheeva looked angry. All of his men stopped as he began to walk over to the rebel. The man fell back and looked up in horror.
Then, to Ryus dismay, Sheeva stuck out his hand and began to form an energy ball. The man looked at it, terrified. Upon noticing this, Sheeva smiled and let his attack fade. This both relieved and concerned Ryu.
Sheeva extended his hand again, but this time calmly, as if he wanted to help the man to his feet. Ryu was extremely confused.
Sheeva held his hand about two feet away from the man and smiled, urging him to grab it. At his first sign of motion, Sheeva latched his claw-like hand around the poor mans throat and lifted him high into the air.
The man tried to scream but gagged. Now tears were coming to Ryus eyes. Sheeva slightly tightened his grip. ?To all that resist me,? he yelled, ?Let this be a warning.? He closed his fist, crushing the mans neck and throat. Many people cried out. Sheeva wanted to torture those who looked on, so he grabbed the man with his other hand clutching his chest, and violently tore the mans head off.
Ryu couldn?t take it anymore.
He began to shake, then teleported underground, but his voice was still heard. ?I?VE HAD ENOUGH!? Everyone, including Sheeva, looked over, but saw no one. Suddenly, a beam of energy the size of 50 redwoods tied together erupted from the ground, annihilating all of Sheevas remaining men. There was a series of yells and too much smoke to see anything. When the yelling stopped and the smoke cleared, the massive form of Ragnarok was seen standing in a crater 5 times his height and three times as wide.
At first, Sheeva was puzzled by this power, but then he smiled. ?Well, it would appear you are finally ready to play!?
Ragnarok roared, and the two gods bolt sprinted toward each other.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:54 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137011
Chaoticjaf123
+
tell me what you think, and i hope i didnt **** anybody off there...
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:43 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137232
Chaoticjaf123
+
any readers at all?
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:33 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137422
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaoticjaf123,that was AMAZING!

(heres something i MEAN)...I think your comics better than mine
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:43 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138154
Chaoticjaf123
+
not sure what u mean seiferscold, but thank you very much tom. I'm glad that you can be honest like that, but I'm not sure it is true. Yours is really good, mine is just very different. I didn't use the normal comic format and you did, so mine, more or less, is a story, not a comic. But thanks, and I'll post more as I write more.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:04 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138206
Chaoticjaf123
+
The first attack was thrown as they came within inches of each other. To Ragnaroks surprise, Sheeva extended his hand and shot a bolt of flame into Ragnarok, which had very little to no effect, but his speed was impressive. Ragnarok responded with a fierce blow to the face, and followed up with a series of kicks all over Sheevas body. It appeared that Sheeva had desired a warm-up round while Ragnarok was only interested in brutalizing his foe.
Sheeva realized this and, as he had just been kicked about 10 feet away, brought his hands back and fired a shock wave identical to the one he had used on Ryu in their first encounter. It had a similar but less impressive effect, sending Ragnarok crashing into a nearby mountain. This time he was ready to fight, though, as he did not pause. He unleashed several more of the waves to the area where Ragnarok had landed. It was a flurry of electricity that decimated all of the land surrounded the area. It seemed as if every blast was connecting with Ragnarok, until a sort of force field appeared around a part of land.
As the energy field grew, so too did the visible area, and Ragnarok was revealed in standing position, and he appeared to be gathering energy for a large attack. ?Prism pulse!? he yelled. But as Sheeva prepared to reflect the attack, Ragnarok teleported behind him. As he turned around, the blast hit him dead on, taking his breathe away. It was as if every inch of his body was turning against him, which wasn?t far from the truth.
The Prism Pulse was not a head-on attack. It?s direct force could not kill, but if it hit on any openings on the targets body, such as an open wound or even their mouth, it left traces of itself inside them. It reflected off anything, making it a dangerous attack, but it was not nearly as powerful outside, because it would be more concentrated inside a body. The more if travels, the less powerful it becomes, so inside a being, where there was not much room, it was deadly.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:49 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138293
Chaoticjaf123
+
Sheeva flew to the ground and dropped to his knees. He felt the attack inside him, but it began to fade. He needed just a moment to catch his breathe, but he had a feeling he wouldn?t be allowed any time.
Sure enough, Sheeva soon felt a sharp pain in his back, as Ragnarok had flown down after him and rammed his shoulder into Sheevas back. He then rose back into the air and began shooting small and rapid waves of energy toward Sheeva. Now Sheeva was hurt, but he was prepared. So as the first waves connected, he yelled, ?Power Net!?
Then, he was completely buried in smoke and energy. Ragnarok was unrelenting. He must have fired a thousand blasts before stopping. To his shock, when all the smoke cleared, Sheeva was standing with an enormous energy ball. ?Did you really think I?d let those attacks touch me?? Sheeva taunted.
Ragnarok was confused, and as Sheeva noticed this, he continued, ?Didn?t you hear me yell? I made a trap to regain and gather energy using your energy. The power net absorbs all energy that makes contact with it and transforms it into my type of power. I used the first volley to regain my strength, and as you continued to attack me blindly, I formed this little wave.? To put his own touches on the attack, he formed a small red blast and merged it with the larger attack. ?You provided me with the power for this, so I feel you might want it back!? He threw the massive wave at Ragnarok. A strange power surrounded him, and then the blast was on him.
It seemed to go right through him, indicating that he had been destroyed. ?HAHAHAHAHA! The mighty God of Battle, incinerated by his own?? He was cut short as the blast continued on and Ragnarok was revealed, seemingly unharmed. ?How did you survive?? demanded Sheeva.
?Don?t you get it?? By the look on Sheevas face, Ragnarok decided that he didn?t get it, so he continued, ?Ryu is still in control here. Therefore I can Cypress Charge, allowing me to pass through energy.?
Sheeva shook with rage at Ragnaroks calmness. His temper would have to wait, as Ragnarok was once again attacking physically. Sheeva was unprepared and allowed the single punch to send him sprawling. He stood up and kicked the oncoming Ragnarok in the face, causing him to stumble. They both went for punches simultaneously, and met halfway. Their fists connected with each other and, with a startling display of strength and equality, neither budged in the least. They brought back their hands and gripped each other as if grappling. Each grabbed on to the others hands and tried to push forward, but it was a standstill. They each squeezed as hard as they could and put one leg back to gain an advantage, but neither could.
They stood, leaning forward and staring into each others eyes. They both clenched their teeth and looked on in fierce battle. Sheeva knew why they weren?t moving, and hoped that his opponent hadn?t noticed. The only reason Sheeva wasn?t being pushed back was that he was using his tail for extra support.
To Sheevas horror, Ragnarok seemed to calm down just a little bit. Then, as he regained the anger, he began to push Sheeva back. Sheevas feet were actually digging into the ground. But still, one step at a time, Ragnarok was gaining ground. Sheeva was prepared to teleport away, at the realization that he couldn?t get anywhere with his strength alone. However, before he could act on his fear, Ragnarok let go with his left hand, causing Sheeva to stumble forward. As he bent over, Sheeva felt Ragnaroks enormous arm come down on his neck, clubbing him into the ground.
Sheeva was caught by surprise, and fell on his face. Ragnarok capitalized by stomping down on his fallen adversary several times, driving him into the dirt.
Sheeva managed to teleport behind the attacker and shoot him in the back with his shockwave. Both warriors fell onto the ground. Sheeva got up, however, as he knew this was his opportunity. He stuck out his right arm and made a small energy ball around his fist. He then reached forward with his left hand and grabbed the outer edge of his blast, then brought his hand back, causing his attack to grow rapidly in size. He let go with his left hand and sent the attack into Ragnarok directly. This was Sheevas favorite move, as he had to waste little energy. He simply created little energy and expanded it using his abilities.
Ragnarok lay motionless. Sheeva rolled him over onto his back and asked him, ?Did you like my Slingshot Flash??
Ragnaroks only response was to fire another Prism Pulse at Sheeva, who didn?t expect that at all. The blast did present some force, as it sent Sheeva straight into the air.
Ragnarok demonstrated his fierceness by bolt sprinting up past Sheeva, grabbing his leg, swinging him around, and throwing him right back down to the ground. Before Sheeva even hit the ground, Ragnarok teleported below him and brought up his knee, driving it into Sheevas head.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:57 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138414
Chaoticjaf123
+
Sheeva cried out, but Ragnarok couldn?t care less. He picked up his foe by the tail and flung him off into the air, but unlike usual, he let him fall freely, then teleported over to him. ?Listen, Sheeva. I want to punish you for taking my friends body, and I can?t do that if you die, so put up your little power web, ok??
Sheeva didn?t understand why he was being given energy, but he wasn?t about to argue. So he activated the web and allowed three consecutive prism pulses to hit it, which was more than enough to recharge him. Even he had some honor, so he threw the excess off into the sky. Ragnarok smiled, then rushed forward and kicked Sheeva so hard it sent him into a bolt sprint. Ragnarok bolt sprinted also and caught up with his opponent. Without stopping, he threw a punch, but Sheeva grabbed his fist and punched him back. They began exchanging blows and even minor energy attacks. They were actually fighting in a bolt sprint.
Sheeva ducked under a kick and grabbed onto Ragnaroks throat. He then stopped, stretching out Ragnarok who was still trying to bolt sprint, therefore choking him badly. With all the blood rushing away from his head, he couldn?t stop himself, and was still flying, but wasn?t moving. It was like being tied to a heavy object and trying to run away.
In desperation, he fired another Prism Pulse, which caused Sheeva to let go so he could dodge it. While trying to catch his breathe, Ragnarok accidentally bolt sprinted his way straight into the ground, causing a large crater.
Sheeva was proud of himself, but at this point, he knew that he had highly underestimated Ragnarok. He was sure Ragnarok wasn?t down for the count quite yet.
Ragnarok stood up and looked up toward Sheeva. ?Did you honestly think you could wound the battle spirit of the god of battle?? He ascended to the level of Sheeva. They stared at each other for a moment, then Ragnarok smiled. ?So you really haven?t been hiding your real strength??
Sheeva looked on and demanded, ?What are you talking about??
?I haven?t been fighting to my full potential. I thought you were holding back so I was only going to use enough power to force you to show your real abilities. But it seems you don?t have any, so I think I?ll try now.? He raised his fists and began screaming. His muscles tensed up and the ground shook. Some pieces of Earth rose into the air around him, until he stood straight up and all of the land was destroyed, along with the bodies of Sheevas army.
His power had increased dramatically, then he became quiet. He looked up at Sheeva, who was quite terrified.
Then the look of horror slowly turned into a smile and he said, ?I may not have any hidden strength or upgrades, but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. Besides, the power I have now is more than enough to end this!?
Suddenly, Ragnarok disappeared. ?Why are you hiding?? demanded the god of shadow. ?I don?t have time for your games.? He looked over and saw the 12 remaining members of the ?Armed Forces.? A grin spread across his face.
?I?ll give you to the count of ten to come out, or I destroy the humans!? he extended his hand in their direction and began to count. ?1?2?3??
The remaining armed forces were horrified.
?4?5?6?7?8?9??.?
He formed an energy ball around his hand and said, ?10! Time to die! Slingshot Flash!? He fired the blast, but just as it left his hands, the people vanished. The wave hit the ground, sending land in all directions and leaving an enormous crater.
?Where did they go?? Sheeva was getting mad.
He then let out a gasp for air, as Ragnaroks arm was around his throat. He held Sheeva there with one arm, and pushed on the back of his head with the other. At first, Sheeva tried to resist, clawing at Ragnaroks arm. However, he soon grew limp and just hung there.
He was about to pass out, so in a last-ditch effort, he brought back both of his arms and elbowed Ragnarok and both sides, loosening the vice grip just enough for Sheeva to slip out and fall to the ground.
?Well Ragnarok, it would seem it is time for me to reveal a little secret. Didn?t you find it the least bit weird that I am a fiery dragon but am called the God of Shadow??
Ragnarok landed and was listening until he was suddenly pulled to the ground and dragged for a moment until he was pulled up and thrown to the floor. He looked around and found Sheeva pointing his finger and laughing. ?Confused??
?How did you do that Sheeva??
?It?s quite simple actually. I can manipulate and control shadows. You were too powerful so I had to make it attack you.?
?Too powerful for what??
?Well think about it. Something has to block light for a shadow to be made, right? So if the shadow of the tree moves, the tree must have moved, right? But that?s impossible,? Sheeva said in a mocking voice, ?trees can?t move. Well they can if I want them to. He pointed and Ragnarok followed his gaze. Several trees in a row simply fell over. ?Now I couldn?t force you to move, so I made some roots drag you for me.?
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:30 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138459
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok was suddenly being dragged again so he reached back and fired a blast, destroying the roots. But as he turned back Sheeva punched him in the face, sending him into a forest area, where several trees uprooted themselves and smashed across his body. All of their roots wrapped around him and held him together. All of the Earth that was broken began hitting him on his head. So he cypress charged and flew away. He landed about five feet from Sheeva and rushed forward, only to be wrapped again. Sheeva began pummeling his foe, as he didn?t know how long the restraints would last.
Sure enough, Ragnarok exploded with rage, incinerating all the roots and sending Sheeva flying. Upon regaining an upright position, Sheeva said, ?It doesn?t matter, I can control anything with a shadow.?
?EXCEPT ME!? roared Ragnarok. He formed a massive wave of energy and sent it in all directions, leaving nothing that could cause a shadow. Deep down he knew that if any land was disturbed, he would be in trouble, so he thought of the one planet that was completely solid. He teleported to Sheeva, grabbed his arm, and teleported them to a planet called Mersalic. It was made entirely out of the hardest metal in the universe, and was completely spherical, leaving no shadows.
?HA!? Sheeva didn?t know where they were, so he kicked the ground. ?OWWWWWW!? he roared with pain.
?Wow, I thought you had my friend in you.?
?I DO!?
?Well then, why didn?t you realize that we are on the impenetrable planet??
Before Sheeva could answer, he was being beaten again. Ragnarok had lost strength in the attacks of the shadows, but his anger fueled him. He punched so rapidly you couldn?t see his fists. He put his hand over Sheevas mouth and fired a Prism Pulse right into his body.
?I?ve had enough of this, Sheeva!? His opponent lay bloody and motionless from the assault. ?I think I?ll use your attack to kill you!?
He teleported just outside the planets atmosphere and put out his arms. He gathered energy rapidly and yelled, ?Essence Flash!?
He fired the power of a god at Sheeva, entirely disintegrating the indestructible planet. But at the last second, Sheeva teleported to the farthest planet he could find in order to rest.
After the essence flash, all that remained was Ryu, who teleported back to Earth.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:31 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138461
Chaoticjaf123
+
im done for a while, ill post more later, tell me what you thought.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 21:15 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138690
Chaoticjaf123
+
i hope cez reads this, seems he is harsh so i want his opinion
t0ms0nic Posted: 02:03 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138773
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
/\ Oh dear,i think you'll have to run for the hills when he finds this...

Great,that was amazing!Seifer is just another ****** that takes the mickey out of people.I'll delete his post...
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 02:19 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138787
Chaoticjaf123
+
lol about seifer, but im a lil confused right now, if it was good (ty btw) then why should i run for hills??? (sorry, its like 3:oo am here and im tired
t0ms0nic Posted: 02:25 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138793
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
I meant if Cez found your last comment,he'd probaly get...How can i put it?
Displaying Page 7 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 200164

Post Top
Click to close