Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

this is where you can find my comic series

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 02:28 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138799
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
oh, ok, well i heard someone thanking the good lord that cez gave someone a good review, so i figured he is probably a tough crowd
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
t0ms0nic Posted: 02:31 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138806
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
It was good,seriuously.I see ANY DBZ comic or Fan Fiction as Good,solid peices of work.

The person who got the LUCKY comment did a war type fan-fiction,i think it was...
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 02:34 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138810
Chaoticjaf123
+
yea, alright, well, about this comic, do yuo have any suggestions?
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
t0ms0nic Posted: 02:38 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138817
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Nope,they're fine as they are.Just keep going,and don't give up hope.

(why did i just say that?)
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 02:40 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138821
Chaoticjaf123
+
(i have absolutely no idea whatsoever, maybe in rsponse to other topic, idk)
ok, well i typed a lot today to, so im breaking
t0ms0nic Posted: 02:44 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138824
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok then.Im about to go have breakfast,i'll be back in 10 mins.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 02:45 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138825
Chaoticjaf123
+
holy, breakfast??!? what time is it there? (its 1:45 am here)
t0ms0nic Posted: 02:59 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138833
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
its 9:00am here.Its England where i come from.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:00 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138836
Chaoticjaf123
+
oh, ok
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:17 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138848
Chaoticjaf123
+
in light of your devotion, i think ill work on mine, lol
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:43 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138857
Chaoticjaf123
+
As Ryu woke up, he remembered what had happened. He didn?t do anything, as he was full of mixed emotions. He was overjoyed that he had been victorious, but also sad at the loss of his old friend. The sadness overcame, and tears came to his eyes. He was about to give up hope, until he felt the faintest of energy signals way off in the distance. He locked on to the signal and teleported to it without even bothering to stand up.
As he came back to solid ground, he was shocked to see the shadow god powering up. Anger instantly overtook him as he screamed, ?WHY WON?T YOU DIE??!??
Sheeva stopped and turned around in horror. He saw that Ragnarok was back. ?Hello Ragnarok. Before you rush forward and battle me, I should warn you. I took all the power it took to control shadows and generated it into a new level of strength.?
?All that this means is that I don?t have to worry about your stupid roots anymore!?
?Don?t you understand? I?m too strong now. if you don?t believe me, attack. I?ve gained so much and lost so little. You could blow up anything I moved so??
Ragnarok interrupted, ?SHUT UP!? He bolt sprinted toward Sheeva but was caught with a kick to his face. He was surprised, and even hurt, but upon hearing Sheevas cold laugh, he brought his fists together and clubbed Sheeva on his ribs. Sheeva doubled over in pain, then stood up and head-butted Ragnarok at full force. Both fighters were stunned. Neither could believe the other was so powerful.
They both had the same exact thought and raged forward with they?re right fists in front of them, and they both connected on the others jaw. Each of them stumbled backward at the force of their opponent.
Ragnarok then fired a Prism Pulse. At the same moment, Sheeva fired a slingshot flash. The two powerful blast collided, causing a massive explosion. Sheeva was sent backward, but Ragnarok was too smart for this and had teleported behind Sheeva. He punched him in the back and uttered, ?What was it you always used to say??
Sheeva turned around and kicked, but Ragnarok had vanished.
?I think it was? yeah, I?m sure it was monkeys always look!? came Ragnaroks voice from behind Sheeva, taunting him.
Sheeva fired a blast over his shoulder, but it didn?t matter. He looked around and he was surrounded by Ragnaroks! Well, it seemed that way anyway. Ragnarok was using a combination of bolt sprinting and teleportation to appear on all sides of his opponent.
?What is the point of this?? demanded Sheeva.
?To annoy you of course.? Then, upon noticing Sheevas growing anger, he began firing small blasts from every side of the enraged dragon.
Sheevas anger instantly turned into fear, so he curled into a ball and tried to guard himself.
t0ms0nic Posted: 03:53 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138863
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Awesome!Amazing!...etc
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:55 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138866
Chaoticjaf123
+
thanks, but dont say it if it not true, i really dont need to be patronized, but if it is true, thank you very much
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:12 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138868
Chaoticjaf123
+
holy... my comic now has almost 20,000 words...
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:22 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138869
Chaoticjaf123
+
He did get his arms up in time, but every blast connected, so it was hard to block all of them. The very few that missed only hit each other causing a small explosion which also hurt Sheeva.
Ragnarok backed off as he fired, so that the blasts took much longer to get to Sheeva, but it was still a steady stream. He continued shooting for a moment, then stopped and began gathering energy. The flying blasts should buy him about ten seconds, as Sheeva continued to be pulverized with power.
Just as the final blast hit, and Sheeva dropped his guard, Ragnarok fired a Prism Pulse. Sheeva had been facing away from his opponent, so as he turned around, it was on him. With extra time, Ragnarok had focused the blast, and the whole thing went in Sheevas mouth, making it that much more destructive.
Sheeva fell to the ground and began to cough up blood. The attack within him faded, but it had done lots of damage. Sheeva could barely move.
Ragnarok flew down toward Sheeva at top speed and punched him in the gut so hard that the ground shook. Sheeva let out a moan that came with blood.
Ragnarok teleported away. Sheeva looked around, and saw a large energy wave flying toward him. He knew this was his chance to regain power, so he used most of his remain strength to put up his power web. But as the blast came closer, he realized it wasn?t energy at all. It was Ragnarok flying head first straight for him.
This thought came too late, however, as Ragnarok hit him and kept flying through the planet, driving Sheeva in front of him, until they came up on the other side and he stopped. Sheeva kept going out of the pure force.
Ragnarok simply let him fall. As he landed, Ragnarok walked over, picked up the limp body, tossed it into the air and flung another Prism Pulse at it. Sheeva landed gently on the ground and remained motionless. He was in excruciating pain, but he didn?t want Ragnarok to know he was alive.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:27 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138871
Chaoticjaf123
+
im done for now, ill post more later... any new readers, feel free to tell me your thoughts
t0ms0nic Posted: 04:54 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138885
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Its all true,i woulden't tell a lie.

ALL DBZ comics with me around deserve respect.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:55 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138887
Chaoticjaf123
+
ok then
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:09 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138901
Chaoticjaf123
+
this sucks, cuz of my crappy title, no one but you is interested in reading this
jamarie Posted: 05:42 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138905
jamarie
+
then all you do dear is ask people to read it,use brackets mind in other roleplays.And you dont have to like DBZ to read it,im not a particular fan of the Zelda games but Cez's work is amazing.And so is this i might add.=Dsmiles all round peeps.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Displaying Page 8 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 200164

Post Top
Click to close