Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dynasty Warriors 5

Debate: jomig92 vs. da_mikester

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 16:31 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781825
Hyperwire_2.0
Post Likes: 0
+
+
We'll be starting as soon as I get both of you to say who your supporting. I'll give the first question soon.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
jomig92 Posted at: 23:10 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 782194
jomig92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm supporting Sima Yi. That much is clear.
Please visit this site http://www.theworldhand.com so as to keep it running.
Also try playing this game http://www.darkthrone.com, it might not be the best in the world but it can sure rock.
da_mikester Posted at: 05:37 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 782280
da_mikester
+
+
i support all shu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!as i have heard that my mother was a decendant of the liu family coz she had her surname as liu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig thanks to Master of lite for a decent sig!great job SmileSmile
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:53 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 783280
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Ok then! jomig, you get the first question. Sima Yi and Zhuge Liang were considered the greatest minds of their time, in your opinion, why is your startigest superior to the other?
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
da_mikester Posted at: 05:45 Apr12 2006 Post ID: 783538
da_mikester
+
+
is this a question for me????

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:16 Apr12 2006 Post ID: 784411
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
No, jomig, you'll get yours after him.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
da_mikester Posted at: 06:43 Apr13 2006 Post ID: 784840
da_mikester
+
+
gggggrrrrrr :@ come on jomig i can answer this this is so easy question

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 10:58 Apr13 2006 Post ID: 785101
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Fine, Mike go ahead and start.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
da_mikester Posted at: 13:02 Apr13 2006 Post ID: 785381
da_mikester
+
+
because liang fought for justice and virtue whilst yi fought only for him and was very arrogant!!!but they didnt actually fight so in the mind i think that liang would be better as he was the one who created the wodd oxeni and something else (cant remember)!!!!the only reason why shu fell was because they had a weak leader and ling's sucessor was drainig resoureses so if liang did not die from illness he would've protected chan(shan) and the recouses would've lasted.therefore liang had greater mind!!!!!!!all so it was said that liang was the greatest stratgest of his era and was eager to test his skills against the taticians of old as he had no one to challenge!!!plus it looks like liang had a bigger strategist fan then yi!!!!!!lol

p.s. i am naming the people by there name.e.g

liang=zhuge

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 23:39 Apr13 2006 Post ID: 786435
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Ok then, Jomig, we need a rebuttal (ha ha, "butt").
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
jomig92 Posted at: 20:51 Apr16 2006 Post ID: 790180
jomig92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This is my side. Your first answer to that was you said that zhuge liang fought for justice while Sima Yi fought for himself, that much maybe true but since we are talking about who was superior that answer is irrelevant. Next, you said that zhuge liang invented numerous siege weapons but wasn't it that Sima yi also created and thought up very useful weapons, take the Wei destroyer for example and the Chen Cang castle defense weapons. Next, you said that the only reason why shou fell was that jiang wei kept on wasting it's (shu's) resources and that they had a weak leader, but mayebe you don't know that Jiang Wei was wasting rsources mainly because of the Wei campaign against Sima Yi and the only reason that the resources were getting wasted was because this was not successful and it is no one's fault that Liu Bei's heir was a weakling. Next, you said that if Zhuge Liang did not die he would have protected chan (shan) and he would not have drained the resources but you know what da_mikester, he did, he did die because of some ill ness which for one single reason was caused by the pressure that wei and Sima Yi was giving to him. Next, you said " so it was said that he was the greatest strategist of his era but, one problem though, it was just SAID, so does that mean that when I say that I am the greatest hockey player or tennis or whatever thing in the world or some other person says I'm the best at something does that truly mean I'm the best? Huh? If you said it was proven (by some stupid albeit miraculous way) that Zhuge Liang was better then I had no use arguing against you, but it was just SAID so unless you can prove that he is better (which you haven't done in our past arguements anyway) I will never beleive that he was better. And finally, ..... do you really want me to talk about whose fan was bigger cause that's just plain stupid.

So I answered your question Hyperwire (with the sima yi facts) and I also answered back da_mikester.
Also try playing this game http://www.darkthrone.com, it might not be the best in the world but it can sure rock.
da_mikester Posted at: 09:13 Apr17 2006 Post ID: 790667
da_mikester
+
+
urgh cant cant be bothered to read it explain easier plz lol

gamemasterforlife Posted at: 19:38 Apr17 2006 Post ID: 791680
gamemasterforlife
+
+
sorry for my absence,i'm back.and whats with the debate
Yo its GMFL and I'm back for sure....Nothing changed about me

Join Team Legends
Join Team Solarbeam(3)
Join Team Ozzo
Join Team Ultimate Revenge 2!: The Rogue Legion ((((((((Ally team needs help!))))))))
jomig92 Posted at: 21:57 Apr17 2006 Post ID: 791912
jomig92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 17-Apr-2006 da_mikester said:urgh cant cant be bothered to read it explain easier plz lol
That can only mean you can't accept the fact that, once again, your being backed down by me. That or you are mentally incompetent.

P.S. At least I use proper spelling and grammar
da_mikester Posted at: 10:27 Apr18 2006 Post ID: 792442
da_mikester
+
+
ergh i dont want to but fine if i must read it.......................hey gmfl long time no see!!!!

jomig:your point if you used proper grammer is...........

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 12:43 Apr18 2006 Post ID: 792582
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Ok, Next question, Jomig your up! In DW5 we have 2 perspectives on the battle of the Wu Zhang Plains, please explain why the Wei version is more believeable.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
jomig92 Posted at: 20:43 Apr18 2006 Post ID: 793394
jomig92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So to speak, both Shu's and Wei's perspectives were both very beleivable. I guess the Wei part was more beleivable because the outcome of something you did would play some part in other Allied units as well. For example when the tide of the battle has shifted in Wei's favor and the shu troops start Taunting Sima Yi he (Sima) simply Shrugs them off but when you are losing Sima Yi responds negatively to the taunts. And besides it would be more beleivable because the Wei forces really did achieve victory in form of Shu's retreat.

P.S. Da_mikester my point in using proper grammar is that I should be the one complaining about reading your reply not you because you simply don't have the time to read it.
da_mikester Posted at: 02:07 Apr19 2006 Post ID: 793496
da_mikester
+
+
as jomig is having a go at me i am leaving this board bye

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 14:52 Apr19 2006 Post ID: 794270
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Well because da_mikester says he's leaving, I declare jomig the winner by defult, now to lock this thread.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 199461

Post Top
Click to close