Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ok...Im freaked...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
jamarie Posted: 15:37 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 782926
jamarie
Post Likes: 0
+
Yep, child abuse. *Gives evils* It's not something to be proud of, and obviously no one here thinks you're awesome or big, so go buzz about scaring little kids elsewhere rs_lord, because we're sure as hell not impressed.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zelda Fan Posted: 18:17 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 783179
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
On 10-Apr-2006 rs_lord said:im gonna smahsh up some year 7's tomorow cuz they were all smasrt wid my friends so me and my friends gonna smash em up.

and good luck with the prob bro, and if dey give u probs just be cool, if they try anyfing smart smash em.
why don't you pick on someone your own age and someone who is your size,I bet you can only beat up little kids lol.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
superman4u Posted: 18:43 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 783215
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
Zelda Fan- Agreed, it's called being a bully. People like that are dimwits.

Jamarie- Sorry about your mate, or sis or whatever happened

Tornado- Dude that sucks. If I were you (I am not saying you should have done this, just saying what I would have done) I would have just stood there freaked. Because most kids like that are usually bluffing. And as what you told me, the principle came really fast so if I stood there for a sec, and the principle came no probs. But what I think you should have done is when you beat him up, you should have dropped the knife.

And what happened to the 'Your innocent until proven guilty' thing? U.S police suck! I mean seriously. You can't be given a suspension for self defense. I wonder what kinda punishment the other guy had?

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
zoids.com Posted: 18:47 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 783218
zoids.com
Post Likes: 1
+
Ok now heres what Im thinking.
#1:Why would the kid be dumb enough to bring a knife to school? #2:Why did he come to you to threten?
and #3:Why are you suspended?
It dosnt make sence.I know how you feel though Im a tough guy to I beaten up my share of delincwents and I feel like every day when I go to school I could be killed by this major pain in my ***.Just hang in there and good will come out in the end my Ninjitsu sensia always told me.
superman4u Posted: 18:56 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 783223
superman4u
+
Simple answer. The suspect is on crack. lol. j/k

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
zoids.com Posted: 19:00 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 783230
zoids.com
+
It is posible you dont even know what you can get your hands on at my school in other words the students that sell pocket knives at my school.Dude just hang in there Im sure everything will solve its self and Im praying for you man.
rs_lord Posted: 23:16 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 783407
rs_lord
+
On 11-Apr-2006 jamarie said:Yep, child abuse. *Gives evils* It's not something to be proud of, and obviously no one here thinks you're awesome or big, so go buzz about scaring little kids elsewhere rs_lord, because we're sure as hell not impressed.
[i][/i]who the hell said i was trying to impress u?!
and as far as im concerned they are just as old as me.
and they were the ones trying to bully my friends...jesus.
im not posting any other comments on that.
Opinion is a bioch ; O
Dark_Warrior Posted: 04:51 Apr12 2006 Post ID: 783518
Dark_Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
Not just U.S police that suck alot of places are like that, cant imagine what id do in your position Tornado all i can say is i hope it all works out for you and rs people like you always get whats coming to them in the end. Bashing a yr 7 what kind of crap is that, that will prove nothing and BTW Jamarie what i say to Aco is a joke i know him from school i never really mean any of it but ive stopped anyways.
SyStEM oF a DoWn............SlIpKnOT...................KoRn.............HiM............StOnE sOuR............MuShRoOmHeAd

...:::[LMJ].heAt:::...
zoids.com Posted: 17:00 Apr12 2006 Post ID: 784282
zoids.com
+
True the police in the U.S do suck.What that cop did he had no right to do you had a right to tell your side of the story.Hes just another jack***.We have to many of them in this country.
annabel Posted: 17:08 Apr12 2006 Post ID: 784294
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 10-Apr-2006 Zelda Fan said:here are 2 good tips

1.hide the knife next time

2.don't get caught

the 2ed one is the most important one.

and annie there is no need to tell me to shut up here I will do it for you

shut up ZF

there you go I know your going to tell me to shut up so I did it for you lol.
Shut up ZF, you know that got under my nerves.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Zelda Fan Posted: 18:51 Apr12 2006 Post ID: 784374
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
On 12-Apr-2006 annabel said:Shut up ZF, you know that got under my nerves.
well I don't care what you think,so if i'm getting on your nerves then leave.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Clonetrooper1805 Posted: 19:06 Apr12 2006 Post ID: 784390
Clonetrooper1805
Forum GuestMember
+
you did the right thing kick his *** to f****** hell

but like was he older than you
rs_lord Posted: 23:07 Apr12 2006 Post ID: 784633
rs_lord
+
On 12-Apr-2006 Clonetrooper1805 said:you did the right thing kick his *** to f****** hell

but like was he older than you
his got a f@#$%^& knife who the hell cares about his./her age, but he/she might have played a joke or somethin you know.
Opinion is a bioch ; O
rs_lord Posted: 23:09 Apr12 2006 Post ID: 784635
rs_lord
+
On 10-Apr-2006 Tornado212 said:Ok, im in trouble... at school today, this kid randomly came up to me with a knife, held it to my back, and threatened to kill me. Now me, trying to be the huge tough guy, turned around, kicked him in the balls, puched his face in, slammed his head into a locker, grabbed the knife, and held it to the back of the dudes head. What happens? The PRICIPLE walks by. He sees this kid with a black eye, a bloody nose, and me holding a knife to him. Next thing i know, im being hauled off in a police car. I try to tell the oficer the story, but all he says is, "You have the right to remain silent." Im thinking, well damnit that doesnt mean i have to USE IT! And then finally, the worst thing happens, my mother comes down. And guess what, she brought that damned kid who started this. So shes all, "This is the irresponsible child who did this. My son was just trying to defend himself and this is what happens? i am alerting the head of this states police department." damnit... GOD DAMNIT! so im freakin, my mom just making it worse and then what happens? the cop goes, "okay go home..."

WTF JUST HAPPENED?! GO HOME?!?!

so now, i have a police record and at the end its gonna say something along the lines of, "Criminal was sent home" yeah, thats gonna help...
in south africa people get caught with drugs, hi jacking, an burgularies, but if the police are bribed they let them go, or just dont give a **** about it.(note: only som police are bribed bt most of them)
Opinion is a bioch ; O
Clonetrooper1805 Posted: 07:17 Apr13 2006 Post ID: 784862
Clonetrooper1805
Forum GuestMember
+
maybe but who cares really and man you no that beatin up those kids thing im not going to make fun of you or something like that
CheatX991Xeta Posted: 06:40 Apr14 2006 Post ID: 786712
CheatX991Xeta
Shelter From The Storm
+
On 10-Apr-2006 Tornado212 said:Ok, im in trouble... at school today, this kid randomly came up to me with a knife, held it to my back, and threatened to kill me. Now me, trying to be the huge tough guy, turned around, kicked him in the balls, puched his face in, slammed his head into a locker, grabbed the knife, and held it to the back of the dudes head. What happens? The PRICIPLE walks by. He sees this kid with a black eye, a bloody nose, and me holding a knife to him. Next thing i know, im being hauled off in a police car. I try to tell the oficer the story, but all he says is, "You have the right to remain silent." Im thinking, well damnit that doesnt mean i have to USE IT! And then finally, the worst thing happens, my mother comes down. And guess what, she brought that damned kid who started this. So shes all, "This is the irresponsible child who did this. My son was just trying to defend himself and this is what happens? i am alerting the head of this states police department." damnit... GOD DAMNIT! so im freakin, my mom just making it worse and then what happens? the cop goes, "okay go home..."

WTF JUST HAPPENED?! GO HOME?!?!

so now, i have a police record and at the end its gonna say something along the lines of, "Criminal was sent home" yeah, thats gonna help...
Reminds me of my childhood... exept they didn't let me go home0
superman4u Posted: 11:22 Apr14 2006 Post ID: 787032
superman4u
+
On 12-Apr-2006 Dark_Warrior said:Not just U.S police that suck alot of places are like that, cant imagine what id do in your position Tornado all i can say is i hope it all works out for you and rs people like you always get whats coming to them in the end. Bashing a yr 7 what kind of crap is that, that will prove nothing and BTW Jamarie what i say to Aco is a joke i know him from school i never really mean any of it but ive stopped anyways.
'As far as I am concerned they are just as old as me'~ RS_Lord

He probably is 7 himself. =P

Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close