Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Regirock Lecture

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Cross Stinger Posted: 13:15 Feb19 2005 Post ID: 75270
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
Name: Regirock
Latin name: Golema germanicus pedrus

According to Celtic archaeological studies, Regirock was the result of the assembly or rocks and boulders gathered from all over Norway and Sweden and deliberate infestation of Gastly and Haunter to create a golem that would invariably respond to the whim of the Norse king.

The British Library estimates that the creation of Regirock began in the 600s B.C. and ended in 401 B.C., after several times giving up on the project. Regirock was the first artificial golem to be created and served the longest in Germanic war fronts; Regice was to follow in 287 B.C., and Registeel was created by the Romans in 41 A.D. under the direction of Emperor Augustus C�sar and given to the Germanics as a peace offering. Regice was gathered from ice from the islands of Norway near what is now Troms�, and Registeel was created from metals imported from the Babylonians, although it was once believed that Registeel was made of extraterrestrial metals.

Although Regirock originally had a tail, this was destroyed in 434 A.D., when the Visigoths stole Regirock and used it to destroy Roman outposts in Spain. It is said that this tail is a component of the high elevations of the Spanish Extremadura. In 509 A.D., Regirock was returned to the Celtics, but by then it had become so accustomed to the Visigoths that it rebelled, compelling the Celtics to restrain it and bury it under a huge boulder in Sweden. About one hundred years later Regice and Registeel went the same way.

The three golems were entombed in those monoliths in Sweden until 1716, when it was first reported that the monoliths had gone missing. The monoliths were found again in 1859 in Hoenn, which had just been conquered by the British. In 1874 a blind geologist went to study the ruins, ostensibly to figure out how the monoliths were moved, and died mysteriously, but not before engraving Braille inscriptions for his references. It wasn't until 1985 that the tombs were found again, and the scientist's body was discovered under a boulder near Regice's abode. In 1991 Regirock was unearthed and found to be alive, and now it is protected under the Seakoum Act of 1997, which prohibits capture of the golems. Its definition for the Cryptozoology Advisory Board was drafted and finalised in November 2001 after a six-month research project.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
champ of games Posted: 14:46 Feb19 2005 Post ID: 75334
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I'll read it once rthe half blood prince is out and I've read it 50 times
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:35 Feb19 2005 Post ID: 75408
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Dang man this is half the speech my science teacher gave me.

instagram: solidaritysterl
joslifer1 Posted: 19:35 Feb19 2005 Post ID: 75587
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 19-Feb-2005 Cross Stinger said:Name: Regirock
Latin name: Golema germanicus pedrus

According to Celtic archaeological studies, Regirock was the result of the assembly or rocks and boulders gathered from all over Norway and Sweden and deliberate infestation of Gastly and Haunter to create a golem that would invariably respond to the whim of the Norse king.

The British Library estimates that the creation of Regirock began in the 600s B.C. and ended in 401 B.C., after several times giving up on the project. Regirock was the first artificial golem to be created and served the longest in Germanic war fronts; Regice was to follow in 287 B.C., and Registeel was created by the Romans in 41 A.D. under the direction of Emperor Augustus C�sar and given to the Germanics as a peace offering. Regice was gathered from ice from the islands of Norway near what is now Troms�, and Registeel was created from metals imported from the Babylonians, although it was once believed that Registeel was made of extraterrestrial metals.

Although Regirock originally had a tail, this was destroyed in 434 A.D., when the Visigoths stole Regirock and used it to destroy Roman outposts in Spain. It is said that this tail is a component of the high elevations of the Spanish Extremadura. In 509 A.D., Regirock was returned to the Celtics, but by then it had become so accustomed to the Visigoths that it rebelled, compelling the Celtics to restrain it and bury it under a huge boulder in Sweden. About one hundred years later Regice and Registeel went the same way.

The three golems were entombed in those monoliths in Sweden until 1716, when it was first reported that the monoliths had gone missing. The monoliths were found again in 1859 in Hoenn, which had just been conquered by the British. In 1874 a blind geologist went to study the ruins, ostensibly to figure out how the monoliths were moved, and died mysteriously, but not before engraving Braille inscriptions for his references. It wasn't until 1985 that the tombs were found again, and the scientist's body was discovered under a boulder near Regice's abode. In 1991 Regirock was unearthed and found to be alive, and now it is protected under the Seakoum Act of 1997, which prohibits capture of the golems. Its definition for the Cryptozoology Advisory Board was drafted and finalised in November 2001 after a six-month research project.
Well then I broke the Seakoum Act by catching all three, didn't I? Hehehehe....
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Cez Posted: 05:05 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 75726
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
This thing licks feet! Geez, my writing student writes better than this! Crossy, this ain't fan fiction. It's a bloody documentary.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Cross Stinger Posted: 08:37 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 75901
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
On 19-Feb-2005 joslifer1 said:Well then I broke the Seakoum Act by catching all three, didn't I? Hehehehe....
Oh, don't worry, such legal hitches don't apply in the game itself....Hehehe....
joslifer1 Posted: 21:30 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77728
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
lol...hehehehe....lol...
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
jamarie Posted: 12:51 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105438
jamarie
+
lol,u mad ppl.*shakes head while smiling*

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

jamarie Posted: 12:59 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105444
jamarie
+
CHAMP PLEEZ TELL ME WT HAPPENS!!!well actually is my hypothesis correct about the title?
voldemort the cocky git done something to crown himself a prince of somthing.veri short but thats all i could think of.
ITS NOT FAIR!!!IT WONT COME OUT HERE TILL JULY!!!!
ive already got an deposit tho so i get it on the day!
sorry very inappropriate to put this here but i crave answers!!!!

Cez Posted: 14:37 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105551
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Champ lives in Scotland, so we don't get it till July either. And Voldemort isn't the titular prince, apparently. JK Rowling said so. And I stand by what I said before:

"This thing licks feet! Geez, my writing student writes better than this! Crossy, this ain't fan fiction. It's a bloody documentary"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 04:32 Mar24 2005 Post ID: 106311
jamarie
+
lol*shakes head*=D.i could go to scotland and get a book,but then it'd be in scottish so i'll translate and write everything down on paper by which time the book should have came out,so my plan is ruined.O well,I HATE WAITING!!!!!

Mario1 Posted: 20:44 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113046
Mario1
Forum GuestMember
+
Then RI,RS,RR destroy where they were made took over 5 states destroyed Mars to get candy-bars RR said RRROOOAAAARRR=CHOCOLATE!! PRECIOUS! Then destoyed what it calls Deoxys=POOP.

He played the industrial army of warp warps then gone to planet ��2534. Made a pizza out of it then moved to planet Mario1
Leader of team mario power: Mario1 Co leader:Peach1 Manager: Maiev Shadowsong.
And plz join this forum: http://s11.invisionfree.com/A_Place_To_Talk But you have to post every month!
Mario1 Posted: 20:47 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113052
Mario1
Forum GuestMember
+
Cross Stinger, is your story real? If so, AAAHHH!!!!! TAKE COVER!�
Leader of team mario power: Mario1 Co leader:Peach1 Manager: Maiev Shadowsong.
And plz join this forum: http://s11.invisionfree.com/A_Place_To_Talk But you have to post every month!
Cez Posted: 01:37 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113323
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
No, it's just a mockumentary. Sounds convincing, doesn't it?
jamarie Posted: 04:32 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113419
jamarie
+
documentory you mean Cez.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 07:25 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113500
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
He is callin it a name.Mockumentary thats funny.

XxBlaziken411xX Posted: 07:31 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113509
XxBlaziken411xX
Forum GuestMember
+
think you wrote enough crossy
Co-leader of Team Shiny Zapdos
I'm also a Leader of Team Hyper Wire
Leader of Team Sirens
-----------------------------------
Vote For Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Vote For Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Vote For Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vote For Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xtreme gamer Posted: 07:35 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113515
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Its pretty good.

XxBlaziken411xX Posted: 07:37 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113517
XxBlaziken411xX
Forum GuestMember
+
I know
Co-leader of Team Shiny Zapdos
I'm also a Leader of Team Hyper Wire
Leader of Team Sirens
-----------------------------------
Vote For Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Vote For Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Vote For Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vote For Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xtreme gamer Posted: 07:40 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113523
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
That is alot of writing.

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close