Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

Kingdom Hearts 3: Final Fantasy Worlds

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

NeoRiku Posted at: 17:14 Apr20 2006 Post ID: 796016
NeoRiku
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well if you beat Sephiroth you seen the part where Cloud and Sephiroth are fighting and they disappear into the sky. Well I'm thinking since Sora said something about Cloud making it back to his own world that there might be a final fantasy 7 world in kingdom hearts 3.(Maybe even Spira from FFX or Zanarcand)
Cloud also never finished the battle
with Sephiroth so thats making me think that they will be back in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dinohunter Posted at: 17:33 Apr20 2006 Post ID: 796034
dinohunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There probly will be kingdomhearts 3 Because at the end Sora gets a letter from the king
Alan Edward Schmit
NeoRiku Posted at: 15:35 Apr21 2006 Post ID: 797457
NeoRiku
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeh I know

vepaot Posted at: 22:29 Apr22 2006 Post ID: 799593
vepaot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea but there is nothin left to do in the 3rd one cuz you sealed the door and saved all the worlds so what will there be to do in the third i hope that they dont screw it up,later
the one
Fudgeyou Posted at: 21:41 Apr25 2006 Post ID: 803081
Fudgeyou
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its kingdom hearts you never what theyll do if there is a kh3 which i hope there will be and it beta hav sum final fantasy places
so many final fantasy games so little time damn squareenix 4 makin dirge of cerberus only in japanese nooooooo!!!!!!
ratchet15 Posted at: 20:24 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 804064
ratchet15
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Theres gotta be a KH3 because of the secret ending. It said exactly what the third game was gonna be about.
Riku366 Posted at: 21:13 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 804119
Riku366
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The letter is most likely a sommoning from king mickey. And if you remember earlier on in the game when master yen sid is talking to you goofy sais that if you want to fully destroy the heartless you must destroy the darkness in everyones heart, and where there are heartless, there will be nobodies.
sonickid Posted at: 21:25 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 804139
sonickid
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Exactly!I told my friend that.((Anyone wanna join my KH3 RP?))
jak5 Posted at: 16:03 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 804777
jak5
Forum GuestMember
+
+

link to kh 3 pictures

http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/scans.shtml
kh 3
NeoRiku Posted at: 17:39 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 804887
NeoRiku
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well if you saw the part where Leon was reading a letter and what went up out of the letter was mickey's symobol thing. So theres gonna be Final fantasy characters in KH3.

ducksexums Posted at: 17:43 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 804895
ducksexums
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wut heartless drop lightning crystals
"Naruto, it's nice that you removed the poison so spiritedly, but you'll bleed to death if you lose any more... seriously."......neji, rock lee, and kakashi are the best
kh2_roxas_ Posted at: 10:21 Apr28 2006 Post ID: 805392
kh2_roxas_
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ur right...there will more than likely be a midgar in kh3 and maybe even balam garden
rossnelson Posted at: 19:52 Apr28 2006 Post ID: 805858
rossnelson
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok...i know this is off subject but...can you go back to twilight town??
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 20:36 Apr28 2006 Post ID: 805931
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes you can.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
jak5 Posted at: 12:07 Apr29 2006 Post ID: 806742
jak5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this might be some of the worlds that maight be on kh3

Toy Story - "Andy and/or Sid's Room"

With new ownership over Pixar, we may see a new level where Sora and Co. are the size of toys, much like when you shrink in Wonderland in the first game.

The Incredibles - "Nomanisan Island"

Everyone remembers the secretly evil island from the Incredibles where the super-family spring back into action to take down the nasty Syndrome. It wouldn't be a long shot to say that Sora, Donald and Goofy might don some tights and help the family out in the next game.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

A world and characters that were heavily requested in Kingdom Hearts II but never made the cut. We may expect some appearances in the next game.

"100 Acre Wood"

The one world in both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II where no Heartless roam. In this world the player simply plays through simple mini-games. This has proved to be popular, especially since it is completely optional and provides a good game for younger players. Since it came back in KH2, it's likely it will come back once again.

"Olympus Colisseum"

The tournaments on the Olympus world have been favorites of fans since the first KH game. Being one of the most visited world in any of the games, it would be unheard of to exclude it from the next game.

New World - "Sand World"

The world visible in the Secret Trailer at the end of Kingdom Hearts II may be a world in the next title, considering the World That Never Was from Kingdom Hearts II was featured in the Secret Trailer from the first Kingdom Hearts.

"Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden"

Being the very most important world in both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, being the root of all evil and good, it's quite likely that it will play another large part in the next game. Probably being the world that is safe to return to at any time full of shops like Traverse Town or Twilight Town.

"Destiny Islands"

Since this is where the characters were last left off, it's almost impossible for the game to not begin here. And with the game likely being on Playstation 3, it's an excellent place to present the amazing new graphics. A world full of palm trees, sand, water, a nice sunset/rise and a quite little village.
kh 3
beautiful oblivion Posted at: 18:39 Apr30 2006 Post ID: 808374
beautiful oblivion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if anyone wants to tel me the secret endind e-mail me at [email protected] please tell me
If you love coheed and cambria, go to this forum and join. Promote it wherever you can

http://cambriaholics.20.forumer.com/index.php?sid=ca43f68f3de8302ffe9996b74957e682
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close