Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Whats the most scariest thing that happened to you?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:09 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 803638
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
Today,a fat girl was chasing me around after school saying that she will have 1,000 kids with me,I escaped barely,she was hopping over fences like a freaking track star,jumped on her bike and chased me 10 blocks home. I am so tired that I am seeing double of the computer screen.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 15:14 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 803641
Cipher_Wizard
+
Consider yourself lucky that she didn't catch you.

... Nothing 'scary' happened to me. I mean, things happened that may have scared other people, but I'm not scared very easily.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Rooku Posted: 15:21 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 803647
Rooku
+
Well, I was at my friends lake house, and deep in the woods was this abandoned house. We decided to go and explore it. Wrong choice. We looked at found all kinds of stuff, old ripped up close, a courset, and books. My friends mom said that the wife that lived there was a librarian. As we were searching threw the place, we felt the house shake. Some of the house was already caved in. We finally left the place. We heard a sound like "Grooooock." It was scary, we screamed and ran out of the forest. Their mom also said the lady was sent a mental hospital....There was also a well in the house.
ÄßßÉ- well. isn't this just interesting?
Dancer24 Posted: 15:47 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 803679
Dancer24
Forum GuestMember
+
Sounds to me like scary movie 3 or The Ring. I didn't see The Ring though!

My scariest moment was when I was at the beach. My dads friend used to live at a trailer park and it was dark out like 10:00. Well my dad got the bright idea to go for a walk on this trail that hadn't been touched for a while. Well we were walking and all the signs were down and pretty soon we got lost. Then we were walking and I saw a shovel and a shirt on the ground. We finally made our way out to a farm field and walked back to the trailer park. It was 1:00 when we got back
ddog64 Posted: 16:12 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 803709
ddog64
+
Two things, pnce when I was five my dad and brother went into a haunted mansion in Seabrook on Halloween, I was scared and decided to stay with my mom, we go around to the exit and wait. Suddenly, a man in a werewolf mask walks out with a pratty-scary-real looking chainsaw. Next thing I know I'm at the top of a fire escape. I don't even remember running, but that proves one thing, if your totally scared of something, you can move as fast as the flash. A fire escape! How did I even reach the ladder?

Another thing, me, my cousin, and my two brothers when I was seven were fishing during the starting of a storm. Suddenly, BAM!!! Lightning strikes a tree right near us, the tree looks like a giant torch and falls in our direction, we make it on the path home before the tree blocks it. On our way back, we're sprinting as if Satan himself were chasing us, when we make it back to my aunt's house, my Uncle Timmy goes and puts the entire fire out with a blanket and a bucket of water. I really honored him after he did that, it's a shame....
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
dusk0552 Posted: 18:00 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 803806
dusk0552
Forum GuestMember
+
hmmm... I'm not scared really easily. Things that are scary to other people make me laugh my guts out... oh yeah. I guess that the scariest moment in my life was when I went to a ski resort when I was 8 years old and I decided to go on a black diamond, which was called "High Anxiety". It certaintly gave me high anxiety. My skis were 90 degrees from the slope, which was infested with mogels (sp? thankfully i didnt say moogles. lol.). I went down. And I mean straight down. All of a sudden, there was a tree right in front of me and I made an extremely sharp turn. If I hit the tree, I wouldn't be posting this right now. That was life-threatening.

Oh yeah... and this other time, I showed my friend "The Maze" from winterrowd.com, and she literally peed in her pants!!! AND she ran all the way to my neighbor's house! XD I was afraid that I was going to laugh hard enough to make my spleen come out my mouth.
http://www.forumsvibe.com/d...dusk0552
join, plz. it's a new forum starting to grow...
yossy666 Posted: 18:15 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 803830
yossy666
+
On 26-Apr-2006 Rooku said:Well, I was at my friends lake house, and deep in the woods was this abandoned house. We decided to go and explore it. Wrong choice. We looked at found all kinds of stuff, old ripped up close, a courset, and books. My friends mom said that the wife that lived there was a librarian. As we were searching threw the place, we felt the house shake. Some of the house was already caved in. We finally left the place. We heard a sound like "Grooooock." It was scary, we screamed and ran out of the forest. Their mom also said the lady was sent a mental hospital....There was also a well in the house.
that's off the movie: The Ring.

anyway, i spose the scariest thing that's happened to me... probably the time i woke up at like 3:00 in the morning and saw this transparent guy (ghost) standing in my doorway. i was 9 yrs old. i tried to scream, but i was so scared that i couldnt. i jumped up out of bed, and ran to my parents room, and in the hallway i saw another one, lol, i punched it, and my fist hit the wall XD im an idiot... and so, yeah, that was the freakiest thing that ever happened to me i spose...
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
a blind kid Posted: 18:28 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 803848
a blind kid
+
One Spring morning, my brother was born.
The end.
[center]
Signature made by me. Do not steal. Or else.
Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic.
ddog64 Posted: 18:54 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 803896
ddog64
+
lol, your brother? Hey yossy, if you put in the anser box of Ghosts ( ) real an equil sign you would get that question wrong if taking a test.
[b][color=red][center]
a blind kid Posted: 18:55 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 803900
a blind kid
+
Yeah, but the strange thing was that I was born one year and two months later.
[center]
Signature made by me. Do not steal. Or else.
Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic.
ddog64 Posted: 19:02 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 803916
ddog64
+
dun, dun, DUN! That's incredibly scary
[b][color=red][center]
The Zard Posted: 23:15 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 804233
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
Post Likes: 1
+
The scariest thing that happened to me was when I saw my 7 year old, overweight sis naked!

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
yossy666 Posted: 23:40 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 804259
yossy666
+
rofl zard... and ddog, i dun get what you said about the ghost () thing.
---
annabel Posted: 01:55 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 804332
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Apr-2006 yossy666 said:that's off the movie: The Ring.

anyway, i spose the scariest thing that's happened to me... probably the time i woke up at like 3:00 in the morning and saw this transparent guy (ghost) standing in my doorway. i was 9 yrs old. i tried to scream, but i was so scared that i couldnt. i jumped up out of bed, and ran to my parents room, and in the hallway i saw another one, lol, i punched it, and my fist hit the wall XD im an idiot... and so, yeah, that was the freakiest thing that ever happened to me i spose...
3AM? And a ghost at same time? Spooky, As Christ was killed that hour and that hour belongs to Satan. Scariest moment......

I was lying in my bed last night actually, And as the dream was going on very nicely, A scream woke me up immeadatly, A saw a white flash then I was awoken, And the scream went for a sec then I plundered back into deep sleep as soon as it ended. As short and as recent, That was my scariest moment.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
annabel Posted: 01:58 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 804333
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Apr-2006 The Zard said:The scariest thing that happened to me was when I saw my 7 year old, overweight sis naked!
I'd die if I saw that.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
yossy666 Posted: 02:13 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 804334
yossy666
+
On 27-Apr-2006 annabel said:3AM? And a ghost at same time? Spooky, As Christ was killed that hour and that hour belongs to Satan. Scariest moment......

I was lying in my bed last night actually, And as the dream was going on very nicely, A scream woke me up immeadatly, A saw a white flash then I was awoken, And the scream went for a sec then I plundered back into deep sleep as soon as it ended. As short and as recent, That was my scariest moment.
it wasn't that time exactly. i mean it was like really early in the morning, when everyone else was asleep too.
---
nintendo_dude Posted: 03:51 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 804379
nintendo_dude
+
I almost fell of a cliff once. I was just standing there looking down and I just started falling foreward. Then I realised what was happening and I turned around and grabbed on at just in time and pulled myself back up. If I had fallen I would have fallen into the sea. But for some reason I still have no fear whatsoever of heights and I have looked over that cliff twice more, and more cliffs.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
yossy666 Posted: 03:56 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 804385
yossy666
+
are you sure you just didnt get vertigo pheonix? i get that all the time...
---
nintendo_dude Posted: 04:07 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 804394
nintendo_dude
+
No I remember grabbing on and climbing back up.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Tornado212 Posted: 07:02 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 804455
Tornado212
+
Kinda odd that the reaper made this topic huh?
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close