Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

School of Artwork

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
jamarie Posted: 15:14 Jun17 2006 Post ID: 872840
jamarie
Post Likes: 0
+
Hello all! Due to Dash's lack of logging in capability, I'll have to start the school off. Below are the people who have signed up and they have been placed in the following catagories:

Spriting - Teacher(s): Tornado212

Blackninja
Salasrojo
Shinney Zapdos
CHARIZARD MASTER
Townidiot

Banner/Signatures - Teacher(s): Jamarie, RJ Fighter.

Mr.619
Whiplash234
Tunezere
Speddyfast
Shinney Zapdos
Salasrojo
JoshGT3
GGB
Mixas
Bomba
SuperDJ2
Townidiot

Avatars - Teacher(s): Aeon Flux, RJ Fighter.

Mr.619
Whiplash234
Tunezere
Speddyfast
Shinney Zapdos
Salasrojo
Bomba
Blayne
Townidiot
Game_freak21

Other - Teacher(s): GGB

Salasrojo
Yossy666
Townidiot

If there are some names that I have missed out of want to not take part in the class, tell me in the discussion thread and I'll remove your name so the teachers will not expect your work. Times and dates as to when and what the work is set will be arranged by your teacher in here. This thread is not for discussion, and any questions you may want to ask will go in the discussion thread. Only post your work on the date that is due, no later, otherwise it'll cause confusion. Any posts made here that do not contain artwork or by teachers giving set work, will be deleted. I'm depending on our friend Rooku to keep this thread clean.

EDIT:If I have missed you, tell me in the discussion thread. And if you want to sign up for more classes say in the sign up sheet. No posting in here, it'll get confused with artwork. Any posting will get deleted on sight. The only posting in here allowed will be artwork and the teachers assignment details.

When you post your work, please say which class it is for, what assignment and what teacher you have. It'll help so we don't get confused.

Well, I think that's it, so good luck to everyone, and I hope you all benefit from this!

Jamarie

« Last edited by jamarie on Jun 22nd 2006 »

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

jamarie Posted: 05:14 Jun18 2006 Post ID: 873349
jamarie
+
I said don't make any posts here. It'll get confused with artwork and what teh teachers are posting. If you want to discuss, the dicussion thread is still open. And Dave, I said don't post. -_- I get what you are trying to say, but I'm sure we can work it out. Even if you don't think it will. If they have a program we don't know, we can suggest they download the trial of a program we do know. Or find a tutorial if we can't find any other solutions.

BTW: All posts deleted. "This thread is not for discussion, and any questions you may want to ask will go in the discussion thread."

It'd be nice if everyone read first before they posted.

« Last edited by jamarie on Jun 18th 2006 »

Tornado212 Posted: 10:15 Jun18 2006 Post ID: 873661
Tornado212
+
Okay. Spriting shall be in bold font, Banner/Sig will be in italic, avatar will be underlined, and other will be orange. DO NOT DELETE THIS POST.

Okay. To start things off, what is a sprite? I jsut want to see what you know.

« Last edited by Tornado212 on Jun 18th 2006 »
CHARAZARD MASTER Posted: 06:40 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 874777
CHARAZARD MASTER
Forum GuestMember
+
ok dash. a sprite is a little image,that can be used in graphics.
At least i think so.
" I have chosen the path of Zamorock nobody can save me now........."
Joshgt3 Posted: 08:29 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 874826
Joshgt3
+
An image that can be moved around and be placed in a certain area as part of a complete image or part of an animation. I don't know if this is right either.

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
gogobananas Posted: 08:32 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 874829
gogobananas
+
Great I have to teach my bloody classes in orange... >_>

Class, I want you all to download Ulead GIF Animator from Here as we will need it for your classes. I also recommend PhotoShop CS2 or an equivelent.
salasrojo Posted: 09:49 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 874859
salasrojo
+
Hey can i use my CS if not i will just use my CS2 then

htttp://z6.invisionfree.com/Ice_Styles
Press Ctrl+W to visit my download section [ no viruses ] & [ no joke ]
[email protected]
gogobananas Posted: 09:51 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 874861
gogobananas
+
CS is fine.
jamarie Posted: 14:34 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875415
jamarie
+
David, I'm 13. I was in may. You can de-mod me all you like, I won't teach, and I wont take part in the school. I did have respect for you David, that was before you started going around like you owned the place. I know you have higher authority, but I would still like some respect myself.

Team SuperCheats Posted: 15:18 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875491
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
Well I don't really know what is going on here... But I think the school of artwork is a good idea... So it is reopened... Also... The argument between Dave and Jamarie I don't really think warrants a demodding... So she is mod again.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
SuperDJ2 Posted: 15:19 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875492
SuperDJ2
Forum GuestMember
+
Thanks for seeing sense Rich.

YAY! Jam can teach me again

bomba Posted: 15:19 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875494
bomba
+
what a time for rich to show up

jamarie Posted: 15:20 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875495
jamarie
+
Rich = Awesome. You're getting a christmas card from me dude. ^_^ Thanks alot.

*Ahem*. Owned =D I'd like an apology David, and I might just give one in return.

yo-shamanking Posted: 15:23 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875504
yo-shamanking
Forum GuestMember
+
haha i wonder if jam is pushing her luck or not... hmm.... i want to learn about sprites and smooth animations i can do abit but im crap then lol

My latest signature :D
Team SuperCheats Posted: 15:24 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875506
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
+
I don't often overturn decisions, but in this case things had clearly got out of hand and tempers had flared a bit on both sides... I'm not going to comment on that but I didn't see a reason to shut down this school thread as it will benefit members that want to get better with their artwork.

jamarie :: I wouldn't push your luck with Dave
Aeshma Posted: 15:26 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875510
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
You can wait ages for that apology young lady!

Oh and thanks for having trust in me and my decisions Rich...let me guess, she wrote an email whining, complaining and moaning and you fell for it again.

And tell me why I should be admin and do anything around here if people don't have to respect me and my decisions and can abuse their powers by deleting my warnings.
yo-shamanking Posted: 15:27 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875512
yo-shamanking
Forum GuestMember
+
I knew i was right rofl. Is it me or is rich everywhere now lol before he only ever posted in the announcment places.

My latest signature :D
Team SuperCheats Posted: 15:30 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875522
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
+
On 19-Jun-2006 Aeshma said:You can wait ages for that apology young lady!

Oh and thanks for having trust in me and my decisions Rich...let me guess, she wrote an email whining, complaining and moaning and you fell for it again.

And tell me why I should be admin and do anything around here if people don't have to respect me and my decisions and can abuse their powers by deleting my warnings.
Nope, no email... I just stumbled across this thread by accident actually and read through it.

Dave, this is the first decision I have overturned... And it is for the good of the site.
Tornado212 Posted: 15:31 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875524
Tornado212
+
Okay then... Do you know the basics of making a sprite? I.E. shading, placement, that kinda stuff?
jamarie Posted: 15:33 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875531
jamarie
+
Yes, he's been alot more active now nearing the holidays. And no sir, I won't push my luck. =D

And actually, no, I haven't emailed rich, and no, I haven't made a thread. I wasn't complaining that I got de modded. I thought it made quite a point if you ask me. And I'll be the civil one here, and offer an apology first then: Sorry David. There, that wasn't hard. =D

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 200164

Post Top
Click to close