Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

WHO ARE THE GUARDIANS, WHY DID THEY KILL ME

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
SuperSatan4 Posted at: 15:37 Mar04 2005 Post ID: 86101
SuperSatan4
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm on the cave multiplayer level i fly up and bail on that huge thing in the middle. I drop down and start to run, and then, and i quote, "Darkshot killed by the Guardians"
and i dropped down dead
I am god only to myself, to everyone else, I'm Rob
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
less than me Posted at: 12:32 Mar05 2005 Post ID: 86812
less than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yo Rob, i had the same thing, but i was playin headlong, anyways i get in a spectre and clear da huge jump, as i landed i was flipped out and landed on my feet, then next thing I know "suicidal sniper killed by guardians"..... dunno wat it was but it annoyed cuz i was winnin (like always) with no deaths, then poof 1 death on my behalf :P
You mess with the best, you die like the rest/ 2nd place is dead last /Halo Lord
karate28 Posted at: 16:33 Mar05 2005 Post ID: 87056
karate28
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well I dont know what u guys r talkin bout but on versus when the computer cant tell who killed who first it just says "you were killed by the guardians".
john the goat Posted at: 05:19 Mar06 2005 Post ID: 87577
john the goat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry I was just looking around trying to find a guide to all the skulls in the game.... if you can help please do, anyway i came accross this page and the exact same thing has happened to me, and as far as i can figure it out its nothing more than a big in the game, because i have died when noones been around me so it cant be more than one person killing you, an it seems this is the only conclusion i can come to. hope this helps a little.
john the goat Posted at: 05:20 Mar06 2005 Post ID: 87578
john the goat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry i ment 2 say bug in the game not big in the game
less than me Posted at: 09:03 Mar06 2005 Post ID: 87621
less than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nah karate kid, wen i did it i was on my own just messin around, and i doubt it was a bug, cuz it wouldnt say who killed u, it would have just said " died " but still if any1 knows then i would luv to know.
You mess with the best, you die like the rest/ 2nd place is dead last /Halo Lord
karate28 Posted at: 15:09 Mar06 2005 Post ID: 88020
karate28
Forum GuestMember
+
+
o well thats just my exp. with the "guardians"
karate28 Posted at: 15:09 Mar06 2005 Post ID: 88022
karate28
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lessthanme u play twisted metal?
less than me Posted at: 13:46 Mar07 2005 Post ID: 88597
less than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo karate i have played it on ps1 :P , there not that great
sithmonkey Posted at: 15:32 Mar07 2005 Post ID: 88787
sithmonkey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey does anybody know how to get the grunt Birthday Skull on The Arbiter on Legendary? P.S. If anybody can help me with any of the other skulls please help me :P
sithmonkey Posted at: 15:41 Mar07 2005 Post ID: 88793
sithmonkey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh ya and bye the way i can help john the goat with his skull question; I can help you with the sputnik skull: First you go on Quarantine Zone on Legendary and right at the beggining you turn around and you see this tunnel, go through it, then you should see this broken up pipe/bridge, dont go on it but keep going straight and then you should see this narrow ledge, walk on it and go to the edge of it and you should see a floating skull, when you walk by it it wont say x to pick up so you will just have to hold x when you get bye it and when you pick it up it should say SPUTNIK on the upper left hand of your screen. It makes your grenade explosions larger, and thus you will be able to do higher grenade jumps :0
john the goat Posted at: 15:50 Mar08 2005 Post ID: 89561
john the goat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cheers sithmonkey... oh well thts my exp bout bein killed by the guardians..... its the only real exp.... neway it would if the makers put it ther incase the programme makes an illegal error u no like on a pc... it makes sense really.
john the goat Posted at: 15:52 Mar08 2005 Post ID: 89562
john the goat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh yeh an sith monkey the party skull is. go on the level arbiter on legendary aand when you get to fly the banshee go straight down pretty much as soon as u get in an theyl be on a ledge pretty far dwn... i thnk thts it if i cn rem rite neway?
karate28 Posted at: 16:24 Mar08 2005 Post ID: 89582
karate28
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeh but i also heard that its on the third thruster of the station. just fly to the bottom and slowly fly up lookin at everything.
bartimaous Posted at: 15:19 Mar15 2005 Post ID: 96194
bartimaous
Forum GuestMember
+
+
when it says "killed by the gardians" it means when you die for no reason like i was in a banshee on headlong and it just blew up

P.S i have a really kool glitch (i think it only works on the crystal xbox or later versions of halo2)when i was on waterworks i stood on the turret ov a wraith and put a plasma grenade in the turret it blew up in mi face and when i came back mi screen had red blood smears on it its kool coz if u do it with the covenent elite the bloods blue/purple...
bartimaous Posted at: 15:20 Mar15 2005 Post ID: 96198
bartimaous
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i ment d.i.e for no reason
less than me Posted at: 14:39 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97156
less than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
kool, from wat u been sayin bartimaous, u are a good player, unless ur lying :P
ducky2 Posted at: 17:55 Mar22 2005 Post ID: 104523
ducky2
+
+
Please try to keep on topic.

SuperSatin4 I think I know what happened.
On the roof of the cave in WaterWorks there are stalactites (pointy peices of rock, hanging from the roof), if someone shoots them they will fall down, if they land on you it will say "Killed by the Guardians", I also think that means something that falls on you and kills you.
John The Goat Posted at: 10:40 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105305
John The Goat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No that cant be right because if you shoot the boxes beside people they blow up and it doesnt say that when they die, you get the kill
yarwood01 Posted at: 10:52 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105315
yarwood01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how much is xbox live every month
eddy gordo and chrisitie monteiro are my heroes
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close