Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mario Kart DS

glitches on mkds

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
kingrhino Posted at: 06:33 Jun21 2006 Post ID: 878019
kingrhino
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
if you have the new title screen where it shows you all of the characters,look at daisy's face.part of it will be missing.you can just see white.what about you,have you found any?

« Last edited by kingrhino on Jun 21st 2006 »
join team mario bros. the best team ever!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bomba Posted at: 15:31 Jun26 2006 Post ID: 886606
bomba
+
+
I never knew bout that glithch and theres this one on luigis curcuit that I cant do it throws you on some nevr ending road (Saw it on youtube)

kingrhino Posted at: 03:31 Jun27 2006 Post ID: 887138
kingrhino
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah i saw it on youtube too.
bomba Posted at: 21:47 Jun27 2006 Post ID: 888612
bomba
+
+
does it work though but the white on daisys face is just her hand

kingrhino Posted at: 05:58 Jun30 2006 Post ID: 892647
kingrhino
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is it?oh.i dont know how to join your forum thing,you know that thing in your sig.
bomba Posted at: 17:33 Jul01 2006 Post ID: 895736
bomba
+
+
theres a register thing at the top and if you join post

kingrhino Posted at: 13:56 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 912657
kingrhino
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok then.i havent found any glitches on mario kart yet.
bomba Posted at: 13:57 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 912663
bomba
+
+
me neither but im lookin

kingrhino Posted at: 14:00 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 912673
kingrhino
Forum GuestMember
+
+
try the one on luigi circuit.
bomba Posted at: 14:02 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 912679
bomba
+
+
I tryed that one for 5 hours straight one time and just gave up

kingrhino Posted at: 14:04 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 912683
kingrhino
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol.are you sure you did it right?
bomba Posted at: 14:05 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 912688
bomba
+
+
well I never did it whenever I tried jumpin the thing there was an invisible wall so the glitch didnt work for me

kingrhino Posted at: 14:06 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 912689
kingrhino
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh,ok then.
joe.kik.ash Posted at: 09:42 Jul21 2006 Post ID: 937621
joe.kik.ash
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can someone givme a link the that thing on u tube
bomba Posted at: 12:04 Jul21 2006 Post ID: 937885
bomba
+
+
I will lin A few min.

.hack Posted at: 12:16 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986235
.hack
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Here's a list I've compiled.
Bowser castle-A)go into the room with the spinning floor. Exit out the back. Turn around, and boost. You will hit the roof B)Go to the part right before the spinning bridge. go diagonal, and then (go very slowly)right when you fall off, hit the B button. If done right, you should hang there C)Go into the spinny floor room. Go against the right wall, and drive to the wall. You should kind of do a whelie. D)Start at the beginning. Take two turns to the left. When you are going up the second stairs, hug the left wall. If you use a mushroom and jump, you can clear the wall!!!
Sky Garden-go to the place right before where there is an item box in the air. There should be a little brown ramp to the right. Drive to the back of it. Face it at a 45oangle. Jump. You should be doing a noseslide. B)If you spin on the ramps, it will make a funny noise.
Bowser castle 2-Go about halfway through the course, past all of the little rainbow jumps. Go to the last one. Drive onto the last half sideways. You should do something cool.
Luigi mansion-A)go onto the stairs, and hold A+B, and do a turn. Freezes the game. B)go onto the stairs, and turn around. If you use your mushroom at the right place, you will jump off the bump on the left side, and go through the top of the fence.
Tick tock clock-go backwards, and go on the backwards spinning gear. Drive to the very left, and let the gear carry you backwards. It will let you go below the level.
Wario stadium-On the double jump part, run over the bottom boost. Jump. Tap left or right. When you land on the top rainbow boost, tap jump again. You will spin halfway around.
Luigi circuit(gcn)-Somehow, if you turn around and use your mushroom, you can jump the wall and go onto a neverending road. I haven't done this one yet, but oh well.
Choco island 2-go over the bumps very slowly. big speed boost. You can't go over them backward.
Mario Circuit-this isn't a glitch, but I think it deserves mention. IF you hit a goomba with a green shell, a mushroom will pop out. Doesn't work on wifi
General-try going over a rainbow boost backwards. Or a jump.
Shy guy ghost-I ran a time trial as shy guy, and then forgot to hold select while it was saving, and it said I was donkey kong in the egg. The weird thing is, when I got halfway through the course, it ran into a wall, and started to race backwards :S :S :S
Online glitches-One time A boo came down to steal my item, and just stopped on my kart for about 2 seconds. It then just left. odd.

« Last edited by .hack on Oct 7th 2006 »
gray_fox Posted at: 22:59 Dec24 2006 Post ID: 1239750
gray_fox
+
+
ive done themario circuit goomba glitch
but my metroid prime hunters glitches topic got closed
whys that?

The Dark Key Master Posted at: 17:03 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1242110
The Dark Key Master
+
+
hey i just got this game for xmas and i havent found any glitches yet but ill start looking!
My account is changed to PresidentOfJelybeans
Jozurn10 Posted at: 10:05 Dec27 2006 Post ID: 1243242
Jozurn10
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Aug-2006 .hack said:Here's a list I've compiled.
Bowser castle-A)go into the room with the spinning floor. Exit out the back. Turn around, and boost. You will hit the roof B)Go to the part right before the spinning bridge. go diagonal, and then (go very slowly)right when you fall off, hit the B button. If done right, you should hang there C)Go into the spinny floor room. Go against the right wall, and drive to the wall. You should kind of do a whelie. D)Start at the beginning. Take two turns to the left. When you are going up the second stairs, hug the left wall. If you use a mushroom and jump, you can clear the wall!!!
Sky Garden-go to the place right before where there is an item box in the air. There should be a little brown ramp to the right. Drive to the back of it. Face it at a 45oangle. Jump. You should be doing a noseslide. B)If you spin on the ramps, it will make a funny noise.
Bowser castle 2-Go about halfway through the course, past all of the little rainbow jumps. Go to the last one. Drive onto the last half sideways. You should do something cool.
Luigi mansion-A)go onto the stairs, and hold A+B, and do a turn. Freezes the game. B)go onto the stairs, and turn around. If you use your mushroom at the right place, you will jump off the bump on the left side, and go through the top of the fence.
Tick tock clock-go backwards, and go on the backwards spinning gear. Drive to the very left, and let the gear carry you backwards. It will let you go below the level.
Wario stadium-On the double jump part, run over the bottom boost. Jump. Tap left or right. When you land on the top rainbow boost, tap jump again. You will spin halfway around.
Luigi circuit(gcn)-Somehow, if you turn around and use your mushroom, you can jump the wall and go onto a neverending road. I haven't done this one yet, but oh well.
Choco island 2-go over the bumps very slowly. big speed boost. You can't go over them backward.
Mario Circuit-this isn't a glitch, but I think it deserves mention. IF you hit a goomba with a green shell, a mushroom will pop out. Doesn't work on wifi
General-try going over a rainbow boost backwards. Or a jump.
Shy guy ghost-I ran a time trial as shy guy, and then forgot to hold select while it was saving, and it said I was donkey kong in the egg. The weird thing is, when I got halfway through the course, it ran into a wall, and started to race backwards :S :S :S
Online glitches-One time A boo came down to steal my item, and just stopped on my kart for about 2 seconds. It then just left. odd.
i'll make sure to try those
[center]
||xxx()============>
^CLICK THIS SWORD TO ENTER THE SHADOW REALM^
Chrusher Posted at: 19:08 Dec28 2006 Post ID: 1247969
Chrusher
+
+
hey prozac that is considered as spam this is your first warning

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close