Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I'm (still) in depression

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
snake_dawg Posted: 21:27 Jul07 2006 Post ID: 909228
snake_dawg
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
hi everyone.

right now, i'm in a serious depression. i'm having suicidal thoughts and all that. i'm not doing anything about it right now, just hoping it'll pass away.

the reason: negelction. my girlfriend keeps negelcting me. ya know, putting me aside. we went from talking on the phone 4 hours a day (before summer break) to a half-hour a day (since summer break). and i only getta see her once a month and all that.

just please do not make any wise cracks at me right now. it'll just bring me one step closer to suicide.

thanx

snake_dawg

« Last edited by snake_dawg on Jul 10th 2006 »
HATE ME TODAY

BLUE OCTOBER

thanx to graphicdisigner fer the pic

http://teams.supercheats.co...musicman
Doom313 Posted: 21:39 Jul07 2006 Post ID: 909243
Doom313
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok I've stopped one person commiting suicide so I must have some pychology skills.

First off, forget about anything bad at all. Clear your mind completely. Now put some nice happy music on and lie down. Relaxing and forgetting about stuff is a good way to be happy. If this dosen't work, distract your mind from bad things by doing something interesting; Play a game, watch a movie etc.

Hope I helped.
goldberg3971 Posted: 21:46 Jul07 2006 Post ID: 909260
goldberg3971
+
Great. This reminds me of my sister's story. Some guy who used to live down the street from me stood in the middle of the train tracks and almost got ran over. Luckily someone saved him. Anyway, just remember, relax.
snake_dawg Posted: 22:08 Jul07 2006 Post ID: 909299
snake_dawg
Forum GuestMember
+
thanx fer the help you two. but that's not gonna help. i just need to talk to my girlfriend. right now, she's the only one that can pull me out of this.

« Last edited by snake_dawg on Jul 7th 2006 »
HATE ME TODAY

BLUE OCTOBER

superblobby Posted: 05:55 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 909745
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
Well cant you ring her up?
England; time setters for the entire world.
gogobananas Posted: 08:24 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 909860
gogobananas
+
On 07-Jul-2006 snake_dawg said:thanx fer the help you two. but that's not gonna help. i just need to talk to my girlfriend. right now, she's the only one that can pull me out of this.
I understand, sometimes theres only one person you can talk to who will understand.
snake_dawg Posted: 08:28 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 909862
snake_dawg
Forum GuestMember
+
On 08-Jul-2006 superblobby said:Well cant you ring her up?
no. she's asleep, buddy. it's 8:30am over here.
HATE ME TODAY

BLUE OCTOBER

Mew is the best!!!!! Posted: 08:51 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 909883
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
AT least you used to talk to your girlfriend...ever since I told her I liked her she hadn't said a word to me. When she didn't know she was nicer to me then when she did and it really ruined the rest of my school year. She started ignoring me in April, so the rest of the year was....bad. Just don't get down on yourself though, whatever you do.
www.nicksforum.funurl.com <-- Join today! A great site for everyone who just wants to hang out with a bunch of friendly people.

Linkin Park = Awesome =D. If you want to msg me, my AIM screen name is Lameflame13. =) Again, consider joining my forums!
Aeon-Flux Posted: 09:23 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 909933
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
OK;

Snake_Dawg what you need to do is setup a date with your girl friend, take her somewhere romantic, make sure you have enough money if not bum it off your relatives. Anyways talk clearly and work this problem out with her. Also LISTEN to her.
snake_dawg Posted: 09:47 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 909986
snake_dawg
Forum GuestMember
+
we had a date planned for today...but then my mom's dragging me the the science museum for the whole day. so mom ruined that fer me. and also is keeping me in depression.
HATE ME TODAY

BLUE OCTOBER

superblobby Posted: 11:30 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 910264
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
Lol, dear me, ring her up then...
England; time setters for the entire world.
Aeon-Flux Posted: 12:28 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 910443
Aeon-Flux
+
On 08-Jul-2006 snake_dawg said:we had a date planned for today...but then my mom's dragging me the the science museum for the whole day. so mom ruined that fer me. and also is keeping me in depression.
OK

Best thing to do is tell your mom the problem and I am sure she would understand, and hopefully, just hopefully she understands you. And this one date could help alot by the way.
BlackNinja Posted: 12:37 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 910462
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+
On 07-Jul-2006 Doom313 said:Ok I've stopped one person commiting suicide so I must have some pychology skills.

First off, forget about anything bad at all. Clear your mind completely. Now put some nice happy music on and lie down. Relaxing and forgetting about stuff is a good way to be happy. If this dosen't work, distract your mind from bad things by doing something interesting; Play a game, watch a movie etc.

Hope I helped.
Good advice. Don't dwell on the fact that you're depressed, try to forget about it.

Also, try finding some other way to communicate with your gf. Does she have MSN? Yahoo? Maybe you could email each other. The phone can't be the only way.
snake_dawg Posted: 12:40 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 910468
snake_dawg
Forum GuestMember
+
i called her and talked to her today. she said her dad wouldn't allow a date today, and that she would be leaving, and she wouldn't be back fer a while.

so, she's still neglecting me.

and my mom's still making me go.
HATE ME TODAY

BLUE OCTOBER

annefranman52 Posted: 12:44 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 910477
annefranman52
+
This may sound harsh, but she's one woman/girl. People break up all the time, maybe it's time to move on if you feel she's not treating you right. It will be hard at first, but you can get over it.

My advive, it's there if you need it.
Aeon-Flux Posted: 13:57 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 910653
Aeon-Flux
+
I want to know one thing, What do you mean by she is basically leaving you without her?

Seriously if she's pushing you aside for newer things like hangin' out with girlfriends and stuff, Just basically say you need time apart, She is basically stressing you but know that a women all there life is the master of a relationship, I bet you are wondering how. Well turns out that can train us to to whatever they want really, They say there hot you get up and turn on the AC or fan, Yeah, I saw myself doing that like last weekend, I was more as "???WOW".
gogobananas Posted: 19:27 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 911427
gogobananas
+
Breaking up with someone dosen't help depression dudes...
annefranman52 Posted: 19:38 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 911465
annefranman52
+
It's better than staying with someone who's just annoying you and making you feel depressed.. if he stays with her he'll get more and more frustrated, whereas if he leaves her, he'll get over it shortly and move on.
Aeon-Flux Posted: 20:11 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 911556
Aeon-Flux
+
And not to forget find a hot honey living in Florida or something, Very possible.
gogobananas Posted: 20:20 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 911577
gogobananas
+
Ok if she is the cause of the depression, and if he dosen't love her; He can drop her. Finding love again probably isn't really needed, sometimes you need time to yourself.
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 8

Post Top
Click to close