Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Golden Sun

stuck....badly....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

redace9544 Posted at: 15:33 Jul16 2006 Post ID: 926913
redace9544
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok is there anything i can do to get past the gabomba statues puzzle head? (the sparks and wires part) i have tested everything i think its impossible 2 switches go the same way but there is only 1 way to change the direction and when the sparks go off i cant move god! cmon ppl help!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Izuma Posted at: 15:00 Jul29 2006 Post ID: 951182
Izuma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, if you're talking about the room in the statue where the Psynergy currents are, then here's how to get it done.

Set Pound to one of your hotkeys. Pound in the pillar at the back of the room, and all the highlighted tiles will pop up. Now, notice the two tiles on either side of the pillar? They have a circular arrow on them, and if you step on one, all the floating tiles will rotate in the way the arrow is pointing. You can do this to set up positions for the tiles, and then Pound them back in. You'll have beaten the puzzle when the sparks are able to reach the center pole.

Notes: Even though Akafubu says he will present the gem every 20 seconds, it always feels like a full minute to me. So, take your time. Also, when the path is correct, you don't need to Pound in the broken circuit tile.

Okay, did I help?
redace9544 Posted at: 13:24 Aug05 2006 Post ID: 966896
redace9544
Forum GuestMember
+
+
errr not really i already know that but the problem is i cant solve the puzzle know how to work it but i cant solve it

« Last edited by redace9544 on Aug 6th 2006 »
Izuma Posted at: 23:12 Dec29 2006 Post ID: 1251975
Izuma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Really? Hmm...I'm not sure what could be done, other than making sure you rotate the tiles so they reach the center pole. Other than that...I can't help much more.
Pokefan3386 Posted at: 20:28 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1385045
Pokefan3386
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey uh.....person who is stuck all you have to do is go to the statue on the oppisite side before you get to the Actual Lighthouse side and move the statue on to the platform...Duh!!!! Anyone with a brain could figure that out. you must be pretty dumb no offense i beat the game like....10 times already and i started to use a gameshark after i beat the game so i hope you will listen and reply to this okay.
If still having trouble i can tell you the whole way e-mail at: [email protected]
sandertje37 Posted at: 08:19 Apr21 2007 Post ID: 1542170
sandertje37
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can somebody help me by what to do at the shrine of the sea god??
do you have to do something with the statue?
pyroking Posted at: 16:26 May18 2007 Post ID: 1602897
pyroking
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you have to get the sea god's tear after you get piers go to Daila or Dalla or whatever it is and when youre in the sanctum go down and use frost on both of the puddles and get the sea god's tear and go to the shrine of the sea god and go until you get to the HUGE statue and use the sea god's tear go up and get one of the pieces of the trident and use retreat BOOM!! your done
imprincesskc Posted at: 01:08 Jun25 2007 Post ID: 1685514
imprincesskc
+
+
[img][img][center][b]i need help......on defeating satours(if thats how u spell it=the blue guy)what leverl do u have 2 get to or something!i really need help and i already have nereid[b][/b][/b][/center][/img][/img]
KyLegba Posted at: 21:04 Oct14 2007 Post ID: 1955629
KyLegba
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Im having trouble beating the Dragon at Gaia Rock, should I get to a certain level before It's possible to beat him? What is it? My guys are at Level 29 but I cant kill him. Any tips?
AmiimA Posted at: 05:44 Nov09 2007 Post ID: 1986792
AmiimA
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Did u light the 4 crystal spheres above him?

If you have then u should try to get all the djinn that u can, make jenna use healing aura and have
everyone else attack with summons and djinns.

I think ur level is fine i beat it at 25.

« Last edited by AmiimA on Nov 9th 2007 »
wad95 Posted at: 20:55 Feb06 2009 Post ID: 2537967
wad95
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey, how to pound??? and how to rotate?? im stuck t venus light house. and for babi ligth house, I stuck at the statue.
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:55 Oct19 2012 Post ID: 3163054
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Does golden sun 3 suck?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:27 Nov17 2013 Post ID: 3288421
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ok i'm stuck at Tret Tree i don't know how to get to the top Pray pls help
[b][/b] trying still but....[size=34][/size] i can't !
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close