Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Project Anihalation

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 13 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
jamarie Posted: 11:24 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126060
jamarie
Post Likes: 0
+
On 10-Apr-2005 Cez said:"I take it you don't think much of authority?" asked Chaos.
"God no,"she said smirking.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 12:59 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126125
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"That's what I thought," said Chaos. "Geez, it's boring around here. It'd be a lot more interesting if my coward of a brother would actually try to attack, but it looks like he's too scared."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 17:30 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126413
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
I am gonna go stir up some of my speicial juice.

instagram: solidaritysterl
jamarie Posted: 02:05 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 126762
jamarie
+
"I know what you mean,piano lessons are more interesting than this.Faith,you guys can have a rest,but be carefull,if they come again tell me."she told the angel Faith.

Cez Posted: 12:47 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127182
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"You guys can hang around here," said Chaos. "As for me, I'm going to look for something to kill."
Chaos transformed into a falcon and took off, flying high above the battlefield.
"Hopefully he'll come back in one piece," said Inferno.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 12:50 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127191
jamarie
+
"I really hope he does,"she said absent mindely and sighed.

Cez Posted: 12:54 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127201
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
A few minutes later, and Chaos returned. He resumes his usual form as he touched down.
"Time to liven things up a bit," he said. "Dropping rocks on Link seems like as good a way as any to start the battle."
Chaos, Zephyr, Inferno and Lowthos readied their weapons as thousands of demons charged over the hill towards them.
jamarie Posted: 13:30 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127273
jamarie
+
"What in Gods name did you do Chaos?Faith be ready!"the angels assembled in a long line infront of the demons raising bows ready to strike."NOW!"The first line of demons fell down the hill,but the ones behind came still.
"C'mon!"She flew and frozen,electrocuted,burned,and squashed many of the demons with her attacks while arrows flew above thier heads.

Cez Posted: 13:39 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127286
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos raised Shadow Ball, which was in the shape of a katana, and started slicing demons up left, right and centre. Lowthos and Inferno were blasting them with fireballs, while Zephyr kept them pinned down with a cyclone.
"Everyone savvy?" shouted Chaos.
"Sweet," replied Zephyr. "Chaos, watch your six!"
Chaos swung Shadow Ball behind him without turning round, and heard the familiar sound of a demon disintegrating as the weapon made contact.
"Hold it! Hold it!" shouted a voice in the distance. "Everybody freeze!"
Link walked slowly over the hill, flanked by two huge demons.
"Well, well, well," he said. "Chaos the Doppelganger. Long time no see, bro."
Chaos snarled.
"No need to ask what you've been up to," he said. "World domination isn't usually your thing, Slick. What's wrong? Saving princesses not paying the bills anymore?"
"I figured it was time for a change," Link replied casually, twirling the Master Sword in his hand. "So, Inferno and Lowthos are back, are they? Haven't seen you guys in a while."
"You're just as pathetic as I remembered," said Inferno.
"Pathetic enough to defeat you," laughed Link. "So, what brings you guys here?"
"You know," said Chaos. "Kill a few demons, destroy you, avenge my father. The usual."
"I see," said Link. "Well then, how about we make it a rematch? Just you and me."
"Inferno, Lowthos, Zephyr," said Chaos. "Keep the demons off my back. Harmony, Auron, you might like to stay back."
Chaos stepped forward, raising Shadow Ball.
"It's been a long time since I've seen that," said Link. "You really think you can beat me?"
"No," said Chaos. "I know I can beat you."
jamarie Posted: 13:44 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127291
jamarie
+
((now we're getting there!))
*Well,can't say he hasn't got guts,with everything else*Harmony fell back and watched them worried incase the thing she dread happened.

Cez Posted: 13:51 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127300
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
The demons advanced on the others as Chaos faced off against Link. Link darted forward with blinding speed and punched Chaos in the gut.
"Cheap shot," grunted Chaos. He swung his sword at Link, who dodged it easily and kicked Chaos in the face. Link laid on the assault as Chaos desperately tried to hit him. Chaos eventually fell to his knees.
"Looks like the gerat Chaos isn't all he's cracked up to be," said Link, smirking. "Now, you will die, just like your father."
These words rang through Chaos's mind like an echo.
'Just like your father... just like your father...'
"No!" yelled Chaos. As Link brought the Master Sword down on Chaos, he sank into the ground.
"Where'd he go?" asked Link.
"It's time to die, Slick," said Chaos's voice from behind Link. Link's shadow had risen from the ground, and swung its sword at Link. He recoiled in pain as the blade scraped across his cheek, leaving a small cut.
"I'm not done yet, Link," said Chaos. "This has only just begun."
jamarie Posted: 13:55 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127310
jamarie
+
After killing a few aproching demons Harmony dared a glance at Chaos and saw Link's shadow commiting suicide.She smirked and coninued killing a few more demons.

Cez Posted: 14:02 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127322
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((What the? Chaos was controlling Link's shadow. Chaos was Link's shadow, if you will. Remember the Irmuhante fight from War of the Shadows?))

Chaos returned to his normal form.
"Not so tough now, are you?" he asked. "You know you can't win this, Link.
"And you know you haven't defeated me in three years," said Link. "I don't plan to let you start now.
With a bright flash, Chaos transformed into Link.
"Time to see how tough you really are," he smirked. "Ever fought against yourself? No? Let me demonstrate something."
Chaos kicked himself in the shin, and saw Link wince in pain.
"Any pain I feel, you feel as well," said Chaos, grinning. "Get it? So if you want to beat me, you'd better be ready for a world of hurt!"
jamarie Posted: 14:11 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127340
jamarie
+
((i said Links shadow as in Chaos killing link by using his shadow.ahh forget it,i dont even know what im on about most of the time,lol)
*hold on,what the hell does he think he's going to do?*she tought when Chaos's words hit her ears.

Cez Posted: 14:14 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127345
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Link kicked Chaos in the stomach, then recoiled in pain, clutching his stomach.
"How's that?" asked Chaos. "I'm a bloody genius! You're fighting yourself, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!"
Chaos leapt at Link, tackling him to the ground and punching him in the face.
jamarie Posted: 14:55 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127442
jamarie
+
She took another look at Chaos,then punched a demon commng behind her.

Cez Posted: 13:10 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 128488
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Link knocked Chaos to the ground and raised his sword.
"I will destroy you," he said. "Even if it kills me!"
Chaos struggled to get away, but Link had him pinned down.
"Elemental Extermination!" roared Lowthos, blasting Link away from Chaos.
"Thanks," said Chaos. transforming back to normal. "You 'll have to do better than that, bro."
t0ms0nic Posted: 13:18 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 128497
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Here i come scummy demons!

Name:Tomas
Appearnce:Someone from Dragonball Z.I don't care who.
Powers:Telepathically,Ki,Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan 6,Specially made elmental sword,regeneration and Mind Control.
Weapons:Elemental weapon and Scouter

"Here i come!" i said as a big golden light appeared,releasing the most powerful being in the universe!
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Cez Posted: 13:20 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 128501
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"What's that supposed to be?" asked Link, staring at the golden light.
"From the looks of things, I'd say a distraction!" said Chaos. He ran at Link and drop-kicked him in the face. He turned the Shadow Ball into a huge hammer and swung it at Link, hitting him in the chest.
t0ms0nic Posted: 13:23 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 128507
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Haha..are these the demons i heard about?Pitiful.Only power lvls of 1,000,000.(power lvl is 5,cos im supressing it)

Demon:Who are you?Did you come here to suffer as well?
Tomas:Haha,im not as pitiful as you think.Haaaa....(golden aura builds)Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!(hair goes white,to blond)OAHHHHHHHHH!!!!(big burst of light,and SS2 Tomas appears)
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Displaying Page 13 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close