Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Any Body who has cool secrets to share! do it here. everything you know about san andreas.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
deathswor18 Posted at: 14:44 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 948096
deathswor18
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i have been playing san andreas since the day it came out. and yes i have the hot coffee version, but all that does is mees up your game when you unlock it. unless you really know what your doing.

Put Police Chief in jail:

i was in the police station. the one with the dildo in the showers. and i was killing all the cops for fun. i went to the jail cells and killed the people in there. i went to where there offices are or something and i saw the police chief so i shot him in the head for ultimate police revenge lol. and then i continued to kill cops then i went to the jail cells again, and there he was (the police chief) and he was smoking lol. so i killed him while he was helpless inside the jail cell. then i went and killed more cops i found the police chief again killed him went back to the cells and he was there again smoking with another prisoner. it was hilarius. I had the lock stars cheat on first.

Thermal Vision:

OK i have not seen any NIGHT VISION goggles at all. but i know where some thermal vision goggles are. at the restricted area in what looks like an airport control room you have to go up some stairs they are in there. and under the big satalite there is an s.u.v. called "sandking" get in and move it foward, they are there where the car was parked. you also get them in the mission "black project". but after you get them from each spot do not expect to find them there again, i think those are the only spawns (just one time). i hear you can also get them in madd dogs mansion when you own it later on in the game.

Blue and Black hell:

OK in the ganton gym the two corners on your left and right when you first walk in are special. do the jetpack code, perferribly the one that i myself figured out (left,right,L1,L2,R1,R2,up,down, left,right) it's shorter. then go to one of those special dark corners and fly up and look towards the gym you can land on the roof go to the side where all the excercise machines are.look striaght out off of that side you can see there are people walking in the darkness. i have flown over there and i landed on some type of roof i am pretty sure thats where the secret tattoo shop is. if you fall all the way down you will land on some grey ground you can walk around in black nothingness. ok blue hell, you go to your safe house that is behind madd dogs mansion. there is a pool with out any water in it. go to the corner of your safe house( the inward corner by the pool, on outside)one of the walls is walk through have your jetpack on though. you can fly around underground and where ever you land you will fall out of the sky and land on the ground in that spot on the map.

Jaws is real:

i drove my car in the water on accident once and i saw him. no shi*. (jaws is a big shark)

I'll put more stuff later....
kazama Posted at: 16:26 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 948330
kazama
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i can do the health cheat in 2seconds, its very useful.

i roll my left thumb on the directional pad twice really fast and it works really good, expecailly in those rough spots!
ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R Posted at: 19:21 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 948583
ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah kazama,that is easy but its sort of off topic.To Deathswor18,those are cool,and i thought the Sandking was only in GTA:Vice City,near that big desert satellite?,cool ill check some time.

And,how do you know if its a police chief?

Also,The Shark is real i saw him/it too.And the Black and blue hell is also called the Interior Universe.

Finally,If you beat the last mission{the end of the line} then at Madd Dogg's Mansion,theres both Thermal and Night Vision goggles.

« Last edited by ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R on Jul 27th 2006 »
Okokokokok.Im not a newbie,my name was EmPiR3s.EliT3sT,so im not a newb!!!
deathswor18 Posted at: 20:41 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 948730
deathswor18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok thank you so much for contibuting to my forum. the police chief kinda looks like the mean old guy that works at the daily bugle in "spider man" only instead of blue he is whering black in san andreas. and i do my health code and weapon codes like that too, its a very useful gaming technique when you need something quick, good job. please feel free to put more stuff.
deathswor18 Posted at: 20:45 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 948741
deathswor18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey i've finally seen the night vision goggles. you get them sometime during the very last mission. the last mission is long and hard. still working on it. cuz i heard that sometime at night you can go to the fishers laggon pier and see the loch ness monster come up for a few minutes and then dissapear but you have to have on the night vision goggles.
deathswor18 Posted at: 20:58 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 948760
deathswor18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
there are a pair of thermal vision goggles in zero's shop.

« Last edited by deathswor18 on Jul 28th 2006 »
ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R Posted at: 12:52 Jul28 2006 Post ID: 949484
ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh,thats weird{loch ness monster}.And im colorblind so the police chief may be hard to tell.But yeah after the last mission the NVGoggles appear at MD's Mansion.
deathswor18 Posted at: 12:58 Jul28 2006 Post ID: 949493
deathswor18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i beat the game yesterday and i went to md's mansion i didnt see them no where, exactly where are they? i found a go kart by the front door though i had fun running over people by there feet and they do like a backflipSmile i found a pair of THERMAL VISION goggles right next to the couch in the living room but i havent found any night vision goggle's at all in the game i have only been givin them in missions. please help, lol. even at the 'black project' mission i was givin THERMAL VISION goggles instead of night vision. what the hell do i need thermal vision for?? this is making me mad cuz everybody elese says that they get night vision goggles on that mission.

« Last edited by deathswor18 on Jul 28th 2006 »
ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R Posted at: 16:32 Jul28 2006 Post ID: 949910
ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmmmm,you know the mission when you parachute onto MD's roof and steal it?Go in that entrance and walk till theres steps.Go down and look around the steps.They may be there,or try near some videogame type thing.Its actually pretty easy to find.Hope This Helps :}

« Last edited by ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R on Jul 28th 2006 »
John-GTA Fan Posted at: 20:58 Jul28 2006 Post ID: 950226
John-GTA Fan
+
+
On 27-Jul-2006 ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R said:Yeah kazama,that is easy but its sort of off topic.To Deathswor18,those are cool,and i thought the Sandking was only in GTA:Vice City,near that big desert satellite?,cool ill check some time.

And,how do you know if its a police chief?

Also,The Shark is real i saw him/it too.And the Black and blue hell is also called the Interior Universe.

Finally,If you beat the last mission{the end of the line} then at Madd Dogg's Mansion,theres both Thermal and Night Vision goggles.
I don't think Kazama was off-topic because the topic is any secrets and thats his helpful secret so i don't think he was off-topic.

« Last edited by John-GTA Fan on Jul 28th 2006 »
ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R Posted at: 21:26 Jul28 2006 Post ID: 950256
ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah i know i forgot to edit it{again}.
And John,do you remember me?{EmPiR3s.EliT3sT}
craig_m Posted at: 10:57 Jul29 2006 Post ID: 950965
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
+
deathswor18 don't triplee post and i see that you know how to edit so you have no excuse
John-GTA Fan Posted at: 20:15 Jul30 2006 Post ID: 953119
John-GTA Fan
+
+
On 28-Jul-2006 ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R said:Yeah i know i forgot to edit it{again}.
Yeah of course i knew it was you. I was just saying that he wasn't off topic. Just to keep everone happy.
Major_Raikov Posted at: 21:27 Jul30 2006 Post ID: 953209
Major_Raikov
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know a vitally helpful secret. It doesn't work all the time, but some. If you are falling from a great height, but don't have a parachute, then just tap the X button as fast as you can. You will land with just a sliver of health.
Master_Cheif_1-1-7 Posted at: 13:17 Jul31 2006 Post ID: 954298
Master_Cheif_1-1-7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Jul-2006 ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R said:Yeah i know i forgot to edit it{again}.
I remember you.

If you can see the message in my sig, You're a lot smarter than people think.
deathswor18 Posted at: 19:31 Aug01 2006 Post ID: 957422
deathswor18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the only reason i triple posted is because i dont know how to delete my posts. smart ***.
craig_m Posted at: 12:02 Aug02 2006 Post ID: 958851
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you can edit your post and dont start flaming
zachta5838 Posted at: 15:34 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 962172
zachta5838
+
+
Well i need help finding the hidden tatoo parlor
What would Jesus do? Usher For Life!!!
ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R Posted at: 16:33 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 962280
ImP3R1aL.TRooP3R
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wrong place to ask but in LS its near the barber and the Pizza place in CJ's hometown.
Master_Cheif_1-1-7 Posted at: 20:34 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 962870
Master_Cheif_1-1-7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thank you very much...

If you can see the message in my sig, You're a lot smarter than people think.
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 83219

Post Top
Click to close