Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Devil May Cry 3: Dantes Awakening

challenges

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

im gd at games lol Posted at: 15:03 Jul31 2006 Post ID: 954459
im gd at games lol
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok hi im kinda new to this but iv had dmc 3 since it came out and iv yet to finish it on all diffuctlys ok so iv come up with some challenges that im tryin to do in my game if youd like to try them to reply to this post and tell me wich chalenge ur doin k so anyway here goes:

vergil challenge: this is my personal favurite and id say the easyiest nnd most fun as the nme says it involves the three vergil fights all u need to do i fight vergil fair tht means goodbye guns, healing during tht fight, and only go into devil trigger wen he does only use the weapons he does tht means the first nd third fights its swords only enjoy! this is a reli fun challenge

heaven or hell challenge: this one is resonably easy but can b a pain in the a�$ on certain missions basically all you need to do is go through heaven or hell mode (easy eh) well the difficult part is if you die once evn once you hav to restart the game muhahaha ok thts a bit harsh but think how could u get through enemies easy...theres an extra bit for hardcore gamers try nd beat heaven or hell with only ur melee weapons (rebelion, nevan, ceberus, etc)while still sticking to the rules of this challenge (restart game if you die) as i said pain in the a%&

solid challenge: this is one im gonna try now i could be locked in my room for weeks tryin this one anyway it is go into dante must die mode go into the very first costume (the one without special abilities) ryt all you hav to do is play the game normally ryt but you can only go into devil trigger wen ur within an inch of life(literally) and you cant heal atol durin the game you can only use the weapons as you get them tht means no usin ceberus before your ment to get it same appplies for all weapons you can pick up the only time you can use devil trigger without the above rule is wen fighting vergil (c above vergil challenge) and you can NEVER use the divinity statue and you MUST i repeat MUST beat EVERY enemy in all the rooms in every room

well thts all i can think of ryt now so if ur gonna try any reply to this post with ur name and num........the challenge ur taking oh btw im gonna try them all iv only done the vergil one
andy duframe crawled through two miles of sh** and came out clean on the other side
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tomsmiley18 Posted at: 10:40 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1197917
tomsmiley18
+
+
done them all
the last one was extremely hard though
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

vivex Posted at: 11:44 Dec22 2008 Post ID: 2504288
vivex
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok ill take on all three challenges and two make it more challenging ill do all three i 48 hours
vivex Posted at: 11:45 Dec22 2008 Post ID: 2504289
vivex
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry i misspelled to
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close