Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Naruto II

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Next
Saix Posted: 16:06 Aug02 2006 Post ID: 959516
Saix
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
do you think narutoII is coming to TV
[color=blue]Can you dig it
http://www.forumsvibe.com/thebest/
Come to my FF Naruto:All Out Shinobi
Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:13 Aug02 2006 Post ID: 959889
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
No, its not,they are moving a bit slow for that to happen.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Saix Posted: 00:54 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 960683
Saix
Forum GuestMember
+
I think they can make it
Xtreme gamer Posted: 01:09 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 960700
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
I know almost most of the plot of Naruto 2.

instagram: solidaritysterl
zoids.com Posted: 08:11 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 961406
zoids.com
Post Likes: 1
+
Well what is it?
Saix Posted: 10:28 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 961623
Saix
Forum GuestMember
+
read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto_II
sonickid Posted: 15:47 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 970188
sonickid
+
Yeah it could they just have to get past 350episodes.
1smartgamer Posted: 19:23 Aug10 2006 Post ID: 981241
1smartgamer
Forum GuestMember
+
hey i have heard alot about it but i was just wondering is Naruto that good of a show and should i start watching it.
http://i5.tinypic.com/2412hkw.gif
Saix Posted: 23:04 Aug10 2006 Post ID: 981621
Saix
Forum GuestMember
+
hell yeah watch it Its tight!!!
Ragon Posted: 13:04 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 990747
Ragon
+
yes it is and did you guys figure out if I ever get my demon back because thats been bugging me you know right after I die and naruto goes balistic? and its not 350 episodes naruto 2 starts on episode 245. when naruto comes back from training with jyaria or whats his face the frog guy.

I find i kind of funny- I find it kind of sad- The Dreams of which Im dying Is the best I ever had-
I find it hard to tell you- I find it hard to take- When people run in circles its a very very- Mad World.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 11:43 Aug17 2006 Post ID: 994589
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Jiraiya?, and why would it start off on 245?.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Ragon Posted: 18:07 Aug17 2006 Post ID: 995422
Ragon
+
Thats what i looked up in the manga it might be a chapter but I dought it. yes thats his name. it was the first issue of naruto 2 its full color too! its prity good. did you ever find out what happend to shukaku after the mafia (itachi's group) killed me.
Nice avitar.

I find i kind of funny- I find it kind of sad- The Dreams of which Im dying Is the best I ever had-
I find it hard to tell you- I find it hard to take- When people run in circles its a very very- Mad World.
Saix Posted: 22:26 Aug17 2006 Post ID: 995984
Saix
Forum GuestMember
+
On 17-Aug-2006 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:Jiraiya?, and why would it start off on 245?.
Jiraiya is narutos trainer, cause getting sasuke from the Forest of Death takes a while and the fight with Gaara. Naruto 2 is raw, i like tobys face, Kankuro gets his booty kicked too!!!!

« Last edited by on Aug 17th 2006 »
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 23:41 Aug17 2006 Post ID: 996039
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
I know who Jiraiya is, and that guy with Itachi is pretty ugly, i feel like puking every time i see him.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Saix Posted: 10:45 Aug18 2006 Post ID: 996604
Saix
Forum GuestMember
+
I think he sufered a desease, but he is pretty good too he is kind of like Zabuza but with a bandged sword
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 13:52 Aug18 2006 Post ID: 996956
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Didn't know that, lol, and how Naruto got stronger from a pervert I'll never know.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

squall leonhart 989 Posted: 22:59 Aug18 2006 Post ID: 997924
squall leonhart 989
+
what is naruto2!?!?!?!?!
to protect the people near and dear is what ill do every one i promise i wont let you down
Ragon Posted: 12:10 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 998816
Ragon
+
Naruto 2 is basicly like naruto just everyone is 2 and a half years older I'm (gaara) kaze kage which is exactly like hokage except of the sand village everone except naruto and neji are chunin. narutos still gennin and nejis jounnin naruto's the strongest out of all of them because he went to train with jairya one of the three sannin (like orochimaru except not evil and he's perverted.} naruto reaches stage 4 nine tails and destroys jairya's dojo. the funny thing is that he dosent remember anything. I get kidnapped by Itachi and the rest of the mafia they hold me hostage and perfomed a series of experiments trying to take shukaku out of me later naruto tells me that while im suffering naruto and sakura fight orochimaru once naruto learns that i was probebly dead he transforms into stage four one he cant control sakura tries to stop him but gets sevirely hurt by narutos' tails
naruto missed orochimaru and faints orochimaru gets away. naruto recovers and sakura refuses to tell naruto about what happened later on they catch up to me and the mafia scientists. the bad guys make clones of narutos team. while they fight the bad guys succed in taking my demon out of me. in my weakened condition i died instantly
they put me in a clay bird whitch flies away from the area alowing th bad guys to esqape further naruto shot the bird down and descovered my body naruto totaly loses it and rips the whole lab down to ashes when he calms they decide that they should revive me and i am very grateful of there disition the lady who taught tsunde medics ofers to give her life to me. when I woke up I had no idea of what was going on everyone was there for me and naruto I still cant belive that he did this for me. Wher best frinds now and I owe him even more now. Im not shure how to make it up to him

Saix Posted: 13:17 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 998997
Saix
Forum GuestMember
+
Damn!!! i like this guy
Ragon Posted: 16:45 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 999414
Ragon
+
what guy are you talking about? Alright sakura just came over and informed me that orochimaru was after my retreaval Narutos such an idiot dont rely on him for info alright on the quest to resque me kakashi naruto sakura and the old lady are followng me. the mafia already begin to take my soul. back in the sand villidge kancuro is recovering from a deadly poison good thing sakura cured him before chaseing me because he was going to die in three days. was temari there? oh yea temari's also with naruto. naruto kakashi ect. run smack into itachi he slows them down considerably hurting kakashi bad. while this is going on lee's team trying to find the mafia run smack into kasme the guy with the giant filer sword thing well lee and his team almost drown if it wasent for gai who kicked the mist guys ***. using the charging peakock move or somtin. It was awsome sounding well gai got really hurt too. naruto sliped into itachis gengutsu and was beening tortured. he was saved by his friends. And Im glad I have more of those. that was random sorry. back to kakashi he uses a gient ground atack and uses narutos kagebushin under ground technique the one naruto used agenst neji. then naruto comes out of nowhere and uses odame ragesan (Great sphere ragesan) on itachi while in demon mode #1. Itachi turned into yuura a loyal ninja of the sand that was a fine leader Im unhappy to say that he died. he was under Goukakyuu a jutsu that the uchiha clan worked out and used well. turns out that kisame was also a clone.

« Last edited by Ragon on Aug 19th 2006 »

Displaying Page 1 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 336964

Post Top
Click to close