Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Real Information about Legendaries

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Tremagon Posted at: 03:44 Oct19 2004 Post ID: 7878
Tremagon
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi can anybody tell me how to get all the rare pokemon without an e-reader or cheat device. I know that to get the three legandary dogs it depends on the original starter you picked. I know where the three legendary birds and mewtwo are as well. I know that you have to trade Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Groudon and Kyogre from ruby or sapphire. Now i heard that Lugia and Ho-oh are on Island 8 and Deoxys are on Island 9, can anybody confirm this? Also where is Mew, Celebi and Jirachi?

Thanks for any info people supply.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
mallow Posted at: 21:35 Oct19 2004 Post ID: 8196
mallow
Forum GuestMember
+
+
mew,celibi,and jirachi are not in this version.ho-oh and lugia are on island eight and deoxys is on nine but to get them you need to go to a nintendo event with the wireless adapter on.then you get a wonder prize.but in the game you have to also get the mystic prize which can be obtained by going to a pokemon mart and on the desk is a board click on it and put in link toghether with friends. i think thats right. and after you get it save and turn off the game then under new game you will see mystic prize now go there when you are at a nintendo event
Come join the state alchemists! We got ranks and theres power in those ranks.Like being able to get someone up a rank.So come and join State Alchemits
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 07:51 Oct25 2004 Post ID: 10631
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Go to any Pokemart, the clipboard's on the side of the counter. Enter "LINK TOGETHER WITH ALL", after you save and restart, MYSTERY GIFT SYSTEM will appear under new game. It won't work unless you're at an event, though, I've tried with friends and nothing.But you'll have it when there's an event at least.
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
deoxys_101 Posted at: 14:01 Oct25 2004 Post ID: 10709
deoxys_101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can anyone tell me the xploder codes for catching legendarys like hooh lugia jirachi deoxys and others can u email them to [email protected]
Big Tom Posted at: 23:53 Nov06 2004 Post ID: 18322
Big Tom
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can sum1 tel me wot those 3 islands r for (the ruins)
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 00:19 Nov09 2004 Post ID: 19438
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Nov-2004 Big Tom said:Can sum1 tel me wot those 3 islands r for (the ruins)
If you are new-Welcome Big Tom! SC is a terrific site with many knowledgeable people who will gladly help out-I,in particular, try to help anyone I can since that's how I learnrd a lot! (Good karma, too-LOL)
You definitely want to check user cheats and hints, the Q&A's, the great walkthroughs, and the forums, too, for FireRed AND LeafGreen!It seems like most people go to the FR section, but mostly it's the same, so the hints work the same usually. There's a lot on FR, too!

I'll guess you beat the Cinnabar Gym and Bill offered you a ride to the Islands, and you're wondering why to go, or if you should. Go! There's alot to do on those Islands, and it's essential to the plot. Island 1 has the Ruby/Sapphire trading machine, that you can use to bring over R/S pokes when it's "fixed", you'll get sent on an errand, go onto Island 2(there's a move deleter and a move tutor who will give your starter a super move if he's 1st in your party when you talk with her, then you'll go to Island 3, to save a girl, and once you do that, then complete the errand, go back to 1, and you'll be able to get back and forth from Vermillion!
Hope this helps. There's much more to it, but this should get you started, at least.
Good Luck!
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
Sambo69 Posted at: 12:10 Dec11 2004 Post ID: 39317
Sambo69
Forum GuestMember
+
+
u can actually catch mew and celebi on pokemon leaf green. u hav to beat the pokemon league 12 times. Then mew will be wild in cerulean cave catch it and celebi will be running around lose on either victory road or cerulean cave im not sure which
Vyse96707 Posted at: 16:54 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42320
Vyse96707
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well if you have any questions for the legendary pokemon just e-mail me at [email protected] am a pokemon expert no doubt.
ice king Posted at: 20:50 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42730
ice king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Dec-2004 Sambo69 said:u can actually catch mew and celebi on pokemon leaf green. u hav to beat the pokemon league 12 times. Then mew will be wild in cerulean cave catch it and celebi will be running around lose on either victory road or cerulean cave im not sure which
doode really?
annabel Posted at: 23:33 Mar15 2005 Post ID: 96773
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
do you know about the mystery gift which one do you get to go to 8th and 9th island
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
retroguy Posted at: 14:17 Mar21 2005 Post ID: 103216
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
dude this forum is about 6 months old .... all these people have left the forums :'(
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
edy Posted at: 19:35 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 117326
edy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Dec-2004 Sambo69 said:u can actually catch mew and celebi on pokemon leaf green. u hav to beat the pokemon league 12 times. Then mew will be wild in cerulean cave catch it and celebi will be running around lose on either victory road or cerulean cave im not sure which
i hope u are right i relly want mew!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close