Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mobile
go

I am leaving SuperCheats

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

annabel Posted: 03:00 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 987847
annabel
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Yes, I am leaving supercheats for several different reasons:

1. Everyone here sucks. Not one person who I originally liked here is here anymore, or they have been banned.

2. I AM NOT getting the respect I once had, sure, I was banned but that doesn't give the right to exclude me from anything, I was given a clean slate by rich and also, I do not see why I was banned in the first place! I'll tell you why, a wierdo named Chaoticjaf123 AKA Seos San nekros thought I was a threat which I wasn't! I have had all my moderator application overlooked and all I was given was a goddamn dead end place at a crappy forum. I was unfairly mistreated by the moderators WHICH I SAW in the staff forum while the time I was banned. I did no harm to you people, yet I was excluded from mod places with no reason for it except a newb usually got it - either that or sometimes there wasn't even a reason in the decline place. WHY WAS THAT ADMINS???? HUH?? EXCLUDE ME FROM EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

3. This place is as not as fun as it used to be - it has been driven to a overprotective nuthouse with more mods that active members! No one has fun here anymore because too many people are mods and too many people have too big of egos. I hope I'm opening someone's eyes because I sure am trying too.

I am not going to give any nice or bad comments to anyone, becuase that would be stupid. But there are some people here I do think are friendly and fair and I think they know who they are. But then there are some who are right foul.... Anyways - I would like to announce that I will leave SuperCheats for two days and will return on the third as a total new person, it will seem only the amins will know - but I will trust them to keep my identity secret.

There IS no way I will reconsider unless someone tells me I will be treated fair like I was before I was banned for NO reason. But I bet no one can promise that.

This is calm, if you thought this was angry then you don't know angry.

Edit: I will return in a couple months if everything has been great at supercheats for that period of time.

« Last edited by annabel on Aug 14th 2006 »
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Jakester 24/7 Posted: 03:06 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 987854
Jakester 24/7
+
i disagree with 1 and 3
1.not everyone sucks.there are a load of cool members here.
3.i still have fun.mods don't stop the fun,they keep it under control.

ppl say they can beat me with thier eyes closed,I say CUZ ITZ IN YUR DREAMZ!
skittles.TASTE THE F**KING RAINBOW!
http://www.forumsvibe.com/g...consoled
Mine!!!1!!!!
(online)
Seos san Nekros Posted: 03:14 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 987858
Seos san Nekros
+
Nice Chris. Calm down a little, alright. I wasn't the only one who thought you were a threat. I stand by my decision to mention it to people because I think you needed a cool down.
And i thought you weren't supposed to hold grudges? Oh well. Sorry for the past, whats done is odne, cya later.

EDIT: i would also like to point out that the admins know about the old account.

« Last edited by Seos san Nekros on Aug 14th 2006 »
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
superblobby Posted: 06:29 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 988010
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
Well i also disagree with 1 and 3, but to me i also disagree with 2 aswell, i have never disrepected you, im dont really talk to you much, but i have treated you with the same respect i treat most people with, i find supercheats fu as hell, i like it here.

As for 1, you expect people to respect you when you say they suck?!
What on earth?! That is untrue and to be honest has made me look at you in a different way.
England; time setters for the entire world.
vampire toast Posted: 11:59 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 988705
vampire toast
+
those things are not true for everybody....but if you must go i hoope you injoyed your stay
[]This is[] THE GATEKEEPER

^^^^^ Thanks to Baseballfreak28^^^^^

vvvv.Best Topic Ever.vvvv
http://forums.supercheats.c...0&page=3
^^^^^^^^.Best Topic Ever.^^^^^^^^

annabel Posted: 17:53 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989364
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
As I said - I will return in a couple months and perhaps then things will be easier for me. Also, to answer SuperBlobby's question, I have decided that only some suck here, but seriously it's because they simply don't treat me fair is why they suck. They know who they are.

~Last post from this account for a couple months~
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
MasterMilotic Posted: 21:33 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989644
MasterMilotic
+
Yeah, mods are uneasy lol- j/k. See you in a few months.
annefranman52 Posted: 21:36 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989646
annefranman52
+
1) You suck.

2) It's hardly our fault you got banned, we're hardly going to welcome you with open arms.

3) Think what you like, I couldn't really give a ****.

If you're just going to be disrespectul and rude, I'm not going to bother with you.

Bye.
Team SuperCheats Posted: 02:19 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 989841
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 114
+
ok, bye. Closing.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 8