Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

About Team Rocket: Part 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
jamarie Posted: 13:53 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125217
jamarie
Post Likes: 0
+
I still dont believe your evil Cez,you seem a nice enough guy to be evil.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 13:55 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125221
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
You don't believe I'm evil? Read the 'Hell has broken loose' RP, starting from page 2. If that doesn't convince you, then nothing on this forum will. Except maybe my absurdly harsh judgement of Cross Stinger's literary work.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 13:58 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125224
jamarie
+
what you say is evil,but i still dont think you are,not by your actions,but how you are in general.

Cez Posted: 14:00 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125229
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
I can be a nice guy when I want to. Just depends on how I'm feeling.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 14:01 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125232
jamarie
+
You are mostly happy then?

Cez Posted: 14:02 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125233
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
At the moment, yes. On Monday, I'll be annoyed. For obvious reasons.
jamarie Posted: 14:06 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125236
jamarie
+
I would i have RE(pointless)spanish(have a different teacher than usual her voice is funny)IT(teacher has a muffin head)Maths(tutor who is a ginger ming and always sweaty and as intersting as a thesaurus)Art is good tho,coz im good at art and my teacher is nice.

Cez Posted: 14:09 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125240
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lucky you. I've got Maths (useless lump), English (Wicked witch of the English corridor), RE (use your imagination), Art (I'm the only one in the class who isn't on drugs), Modern Studies (with the Rector!), and finally, Graphic Communication (booooooring!). Perfect start to the week.
jamarie Posted: 14:24 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125250
jamarie
+
hmmm.Wednesday and fridays better i got science,and no im not a geek,its just funny,lads chuck stuff and Antony always falls of his chair or sits on the midgey stool hiding from miss playing tunes on his phone.and my english teacher is really funny.you know she's that old type thats really interesting and has alot to say and knows alot of things.oh and in science we break into the science block and we run up and down it with the teachers chasing us out and we shout pickle head to mr.Branton but we call him pickle.lmao!!

Cez Posted: 14:32 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125256
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Sounds like a barrel of laughs. My school's so boring. The only interesting thing that's happened in Chemistry all year is when someone 'accidentally' spilled acid on someone's seat. Luckily, they noticed it before they sat down. My Physics teacher has a very impressive 'tache (it's a female, BTW), my English teacher yells at you for breathing too loudly (I kid you not), and we have the bloody headmaster for Modern Studies after the only Modern Studies teacher in the school decided to have a stroke. It's not all bad news, though. My Computing teacher's a laugh. She even lets me come onto this forum in class.
jamarie Posted: 14:59 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125294
jamarie
+
Science is basically a sit off for us.And a chopper and olice where running around the other day coz a nutter was on the lose with a knife and a gun.Then i went to a fight with St.Wilfred's lads after school,we always have fights with them.and i had a fight the other week ago.I won naturally and nearly broke my neck falling down the science block stairs where i had it.

Cez Posted: 15:02 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125299
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Aces. Some hyperactive firstie climbed up the drainpipe a few weeks ago, after running up and down stairs for about 20 minutes. Everyone was stood around to see if he'd jump off the roof. Pretty funny.
jamarie Posted: 15:10 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125308
jamarie
+
Something like that happend in Primary school a year ago.we had fences around the school about 20ft and this lad ran and climbed over them.people just dig holes under them now.my mate saw these lads do it and she and her mates had to fill them back up,even tho she didn't do it.
ooooowwwww my legs hurt,i had athletics on riday and my legs are KILLING ME!!!!

Cross Stinger Posted: 09:05 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 132518
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
Meh, not-so-hard courses on the IT curriculum:

AOIT: I'm one of the few that's had prior experience with HTML, but the class seems to catch on. However, the teacher's accent is a subject for one of my classmates.

Chemistry: By a long shot one of my best classes this semester. Amicable teacher is a guitar player but hates being in front of a computer monitor.

Geometry: Every day we're sorted into class groups, and most of the members tend to work apart from the others, but that's not a major concern. Since I have a history with math, the class is relatively easy — until we need the calculators to figure out the value of pi (3.1415926589793 . . .).

Driver's Education and PE: PE on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, with driving courses on Tuesday and Thursday. Semi-lenient teacher, but some of the females tend to shirk off towards the building during the general exercise (maybe they don't have much of a liking for sports, but at any rate, they're losing credit).
jamarie Posted: 09:08 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 132523
jamarie
+
in science it took the teacher 30min to chase this lad back into the classroom and we have our mobiles out and mp3players listen to music at full blast.sit of science,lol.

Cez Posted: 09:17 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 132540
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Sounds like you had a fun day. PE yesterday was wicked. We had to watch this video with Vinnie Jones presenting a bunch of clips involving people getting beaten up and hurt badly while playing sports. Think of You've Been Framed, but with more violence.
jamarie Posted: 09:18 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 132543
jamarie
+
oooooooooooo that musta been funny,lol.

Cez Posted: 09:58 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 132619
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
It was. You haven't seen funny until you've seen a bunch of Japanese folk playing football with a burning ball. And then someone gets hit in the crotch with it. It's twice as funny as it sounds.
jamarie Posted: 09:59 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 132623
jamarie
+
LMAO!!!!!!stupid gimps!

Cez Posted: 10:02 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 132631
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Yesh. And then there's a boxing match where the crowd starts rioting and fighting in the ring. The ring actually collapsed because of the weight of people standing in it.
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close