Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Graphics and Artwork Rules ? Updated 5 March 2009

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cross Stinger Posted: 21:01 Aug29 2006 Post ID: 1019191
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
I. Posting rules

This board is for exhibiting your artwork for others to review. This is not a requesting forum; all requests shall be made in the Graphics and Artwork Requests board. Also, all graphics shops must be held in the Requests board.

Those that are banned from the Graphics and Artwork forum or have been warned will be listed here with the reason for the action taken.

In addition to the aforementioned regulations, the normal forum rules apply. You should also keep in mind the signature rules when making graphics to go in them.

This post will be updated whenever necessary; it is your responsibility to check back.

II. Uploading avatars and signatures

To upload a signature image to Super Cheats, you must have the image hosted externally. Sites that provide external image hosting include Photobucket, Imageshack, and Tinypic. Go to any of these sites and locate a text field with the Browse button next to it. Search for the image you want in the file window that pops up, and upload it. You should receive a link to the image after you upload the image. For Tinypic and Photobucket, the code beside the tag IMG is what you want. Copy this code and go to the Super Cheats Forums, and then click the Profile link. In the text box, insert this code wherever you want, do anything else you wish with your signature, and click Update to save the signature. Be sure to follow the signature rules whenever you insert an image into your signature.

To set an avatar for your profile, go to Avatar at the top right of the page, then locate the text field. Paste the URL of your own image or click one on the SuperCheats avatars, then change the pixels to your image accordingly and press Update.

III. Battling rules

You may create topics in which you challenge up to three (3) other members to create graphics for member voting. The challenger shall create a thread for discussion of the graphics and another thread for voting on the graphics, and they cannot be pinned or posted by proxy. The titles of the threads should have 'DISCUSSION' and 'VOTING' to differentiate and the competition titles must be the same, e.g. 'My Competition ? VOTING' and 'My Competition ? DISCUSSION'. All entries are final upon submission and cannot have been made or readied prior to the start of the competition. Each competing member may submit only one graphic for voting.

Voting shall be open for three days for each competition. During this time, competitors may not in any way solicit votes or vote in the competition they are part of. Each member has one vote, and votes are final upon entry.

« Last edited by Cross Stinger on Jan 24th 2010 »
Cross Stinger Posted: 07:24 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1071984
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
Okay, time to knurl this into focus.

Read the first paragraph of the above post. See it? No posts that basically say 'I'll try'. That's spam, and I understand that you want to give the person requesting some assurance, but I think it'd be a lot better of a feeling if the next post was actually some work or a question about the request.

From now on, I will be deleting any of these posts arising in future threads.
Cross Stinger Posted: 22:16 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1486764
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
Posting to make something clear:

ART SHOPS ARE ALLOWED.

Read the last sentence of the first paragraph in my first post. I am sick and tired of these threads being repressed, and I encourage anyone who can to start a shop.

As the number of shops increase, restrictions will follow.

« Last edited by Cross Stinger on Apr 3rd 2007 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 327695

Post Top
Click to close