Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: The Legions of Light and Dark

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 15 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous
Rayne Fyre Posted: 20:49 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1047884
Rayne Fyre
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
(( i found a new pic for my character... here it is hehe ^.^ http://www.crepuscolo.net/i...ngel.jpg))

River Squeaked "You just stay away from me" she drew out her Blade and stood defensivly.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Xtreme gamer Posted: 13:10 Sep17 2006 Post ID: 1048932
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"You honestly think you can stop me? I`ll take you AND your weak lover!" Arngrim,smirked,as his Demonic power overflowed into his gauntlets and greaves. "Its against my policy to fight women,but since your a fallen angel,that makes you an expection!" Arngrim said bloodthirsty like,lunging forward at River.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Rayne Fyre Posted: 15:52 Sep17 2006 Post ID: 1049389
Rayne Fyre
Forum GuestMember
+
She Dodged it and Smirked "Just cause i'm fallen doesn't mean that i'm helpless"
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:35 Sep17 2006 Post ID: 1049478
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"Your fallen now!" Arngrim said,as he followed up the attack by grabbing a hold of the ground,doing an spin kick with breakdance like style.

Rayne Fyre Posted: 17:57 Sep17 2006 Post ID: 1049579
Rayne Fyre
Forum GuestMember
+
She Jumped out of the way intime soring into the Sky "hmm Nice ... " she Readied her blade swung at him sending a dense Wave of ice spears at him
Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:38 Sep17 2006 Post ID: 1049638
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Arngrim was already in the air with her,behind her. "Your too slow! Ha!" Arngrim said,as he kicked her in the back.

135we Posted: 18:56 Sep17 2006 Post ID: 1049672
135we
Forum GuestBanned
+
i'll join.

name:amon
race:archfiend
skill(s):fire ball,imitation,heals after an hour
weapons:blade of the fiend,knife of death,claws of the jing.
apearance.He has a human form that was a curse from killing a king.long hair,trench coat,leather,sharp teeth,wings,.His real form is when he looks like a wolf.
History:jing was his dad lord of the archfiend but he died then had his claws taken off given to amon.
Yo i'm tellin you never roll wit a homie who tell o n you.If he do he ain't yo friend.peace!!! ffmedia.ign.com/.../ff_ha_object-468.jpgNew e-mail [email protected]
Rayne Fyre Posted: 19:10 Sep17 2006 Post ID: 1049700
Rayne Fyre
Forum GuestMember
+
Kail smirked as his touch on her made his leg Freeze to ice that no Flame could melt or Strength break it she turned around with her bow and Shot an arrow hitting him in the shoulder and throwing him back against a tree with the arrow wedge into the tree. she grinned and nodded hoping it would at least weaken him alittle...

((Sorry X... I talked to someone and they said it was not ego tripping... and said that i could keep it like that... *talked to Crossy .. cause... he is the only one that is on that i know would most likly know... i asked him first off to just Help me rephase it and he told me it was ok... ;.; sorry don't want to be a pain just letting you know....))

« Last edited by Rayne Fyre on Sep 17th 2006 »
Rayne Fyre Posted: 19:57 Sep17 2006 Post ID: 1049796
Rayne Fyre
Forum GuestMember
+
"I'm not trying to be better... i am merily defending myself for he tried to deliver the first blow..." she nodded and stood ready for the next attack
Xtreme gamer Posted: 20:47 Sep17 2006 Post ID: 1049882
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
((Yeah,that was ego tripping,better edit. POST DELETED amon,you havent been allowed into the rp and you dont have a suitable bio.))

Pandaemonium Posted: 01:59 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1050069
Pandaemonium
+
((I'd just like to point out that Cross Stinger isn't exactly the go-to guy where FF&RP Rules are concerned. For a correct opinion, try contacting a Mod of this forum.))
Rayne Fyre Posted: 13:30 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1050384
Rayne Fyre
Forum GuestMember
+
((panda... Just cause he isn't an RPer anymore doesn't mean he doens't know about Rping... i will ask who i choose to ask))

She looked at Arngrim and waited for his next attack
Pandaemonium Posted: 13:33 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1050386
Pandaemonium
+
((He's never been a roleplayer. Ask whoever you like, but they'll be wrong.))
Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:02 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1050402
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
((You do realize I already attcaked,right? But I will do so again...))

"First blow? How about this for a first blow?" Arngrim asked,as he split himself into 3 seperate clones. "Delta Hurricane!" the 3 Arngrims called,as they started to spin rapidly,almost like a tornado. The searing flames and the unforgiving darkness started to swirl,making a gaint hurrcane around them as they spun towards River.

Cipher_Wizard Posted: 19:27 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1050925
Cipher_Wizard
+
Nascour observed his ally's battle with River, an unfaltering smirk on his face and a significant aura of dark energy radiating from his body.
"Allow me to assist you," he said calmly, raising his arm to level with River's temples. "Spheros d'ilima!"
Upon finishing his foreign call, Nascour quickly generated an orb of black magic in close vicinity of his palm. The sphere thrust itself from its master's control at high velocity toward its target.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Displaying Page 15 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close