Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Dragon Ball Z

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 57
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 55 | 56 | Last     Next
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 13:22 Oct05 2006 Post ID: 1074961
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
Kamehameha. Those popular words, along with others, are familiar in the world of Dragonball Z. Starting off with Goku barely able to defend himself against Raditz, going to Namek and seeing the incredible transformation of Goku becoming Super Saiyan, and then going to the Cell Saga, my favorite, when the ever passionate Gohan's power becomes so large, he outpowers even his father and overcomes Cell with a humoungous Kamehameha, with the help of his father, who is dead and in Other World. Then, the Buu saga, when the ever powerful pink tyrant faced a new level of Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 3. And don't forget about fusion. Potara fusion, with Goku and Vegeta, and the fusion dance, with Goten and Trunks. (Also used by Goku and Vegeta later on.)

So, overall, what do you guys think of DBZ?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Kenny 2x4 Posted: 13:43 Oct05 2006 Post ID: 1075018
Kenny 2x4
Post Likes: 0
+
Absolutely love it. Practically grew up with it. Don't forget the aftermath of DBZ: GT and seeing the ultimate transformation of Super Saiyan 4. Though I think this might just be a tad bit of a duplicate topic.
Status = Part Time.

[b][color=red][size=12]I am the car expert! So I've been told. lol[/b]
Check it out
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 14:11 Oct05 2006 Post ID: 1075085
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
I didn't see any other DBZ ones on this page, so I went ahead and made one. By all means, if there is another active one out there, this needs to be closed. But for now, I didn't really like GT. The Sagas were too short and the plot was bad. And I hated The Super Seventeen saga. All they had was a powered up version of a minor DBZ character? I wish they would've let Gohan be a major part. And Goku an adult. And made it as long As DBZ. And let Goten and Trunks fuse to make an aduld version of Gotenks. And let Gohan go SS3, and Goten and Trunks at least SS2. And they should've let Vegeta go SS3 before Going SS4.
Blademaster55 Posted: 19:44 Oct05 2006 Post ID: 1075823
Blademaster55
+
DBZ was an ok show and I did the same grew up with it

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Saix Posted: 21:37 Oct05 2006 Post ID: 1075956
Saix
Forum GuestMember
+
Well DBZ is great, but now its boring
[color=blue]Can you dig it
http://www.forumsvibe.com/thebest/
Come to my FF Naruto:All Out Shinobi
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 23:19 Oct05 2006 Post ID: 1076007
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Yeah, I really wish they would have made it longer. Another Saga or two wouldn't hurt. Be better than GT was, anyways.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 15:18 Oct06 2006 Post ID: 1076617
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
On 05-Oct-2006 dark_wolf_33 said:I didn't see any other DBZ ones on this page, so I went ahead and made one. By all means, if there is another active one out there, this needs to be closed. But for now, I didn't really like GT. The Sagas were too short and the plot was bad. And I hated The Super Seventeen saga. All they had was a powered up version of a minor DBZ character? I wish they would've let Gohan be a major part. And Goku an adult. And made it as long As DBZ. And let Goten and Trunks fuse to make an aduld version of Gotenks. And let Gohan go SS3, and Goten and Trunks at least SS2. And they should've let Vegeta go SS3 before Going SS4.
Gohan wouldn't need to go SSJ3, since his Mystic form is just as powerful as SSJ3, and Goten and Trunks probley just gave up fighting cause they never went SSJ2, and the Vegeta SSJ3 part would've been good.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 22:33 Oct06 2006 Post ID: 1077288
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Yeah. And what about adult Gotenks? That would be powerful. Also, I wish that Gogeta or Vegeto could've went SS3.

Yeah, his mystic form was just as powerful, but I like the awesome glowing golden aura XD.

And have you realized the only two characters to ever go SS3 are Gotenks and Goku? They should've let more.

And on a GT note, why didn't they let Pan go Super Saiyan? Probably becuase she is a girl.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Oct 6th 2006 »
D B Z Posted: 02:24 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1077545
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
My number one gaol in life is to learn jappeneeze , get Akira Toryama's home adress , earn the money for a plane to Japan , and have a private talk to Akira Toryama about why he should make a series continuing from Dragonball GT , or scince GT wasn't REALLY created by him , tell him to make one starting at the end of DBZ . So as you can see , I'm the number one fan of all Dragonball . If you need more proof , just ask me to list half of the Dragonball stuff I have . You'll be amased .
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
Blademaster55 Posted: 08:59 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1077909
Blademaster55
+
No offence but that whole dream of yours is pretty weird

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 09:39 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1077975
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Well, I would love just to have a talk with him.
D B Z Posted: 13:40 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1078439
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
On 07-Oct-2006 Blademaster55 said:No offence but that whole dream of yours is pretty weird
Who's crazy !?! I'm not crazy !!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! lol
I know that's pretty weird , but I am the number one fan of DBZ , AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE !!!!!!!!!!!
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 14:03 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1078499
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Uhm, Ok. Please don't type in all caps, it is kind of annoying. No offense. Also, please stay on topic. "Who's crazy !?! I'm not crazy !!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! lol" is not really on topic.

Ok, so, getting past that, what are some fusions you guys would have liked to see?
Kenny 2x4 Posted: 07:17 Oct08 2006 Post ID: 1079601
Kenny 2x4
+
On 05-Oct-2006 dark_wolf_33 said:I didn't see any other DBZ ones on this page, so I went ahead and made one. By all means, if there is another active one out there, this needs to be closed. But for now, I didn't really like GT. The Sagas were too short and the plot was bad. And I hated The Super Seventeen saga. All they had was a powered up version of a minor DBZ character? I wish they would've let Gohan be a major part. And Goku an adult. And made it as long As DBZ. And let Goten and Trunks fuse to make an aduld version of Gotenks. And let Gohan go SS3, and Goten and Trunks at least SS2. And they should've let Vegeta go SS3 before Going SS4.
They did get to SS2 though. I wish we could've atleast seen a grown-up version of Gotenks though.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 11:37 Oct08 2006 Post ID: 1079825
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
When did Goten and Trunks go SS2? I thought they only went SS1. And yeah, adult Gotenks would have been awesome. I would've liked to see another Potara fusion, too.
D B Z Posted: 10:32 Oct09 2006 Post ID: 1080808
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
On 08-Oct-2006 dark_wolf_33 said:When did Goten and Trunks go SS2? I thought they only went SS1. And yeah, adult Gotenks would have been awesome. I would've liked to see another Potara fusion, too.
They didn't , Gotenks did . When he is fighting in the hyper bolic time chamber he skips ss1 . Then they faught as an ss2 for a while and transformed into an ss3 . If you think that's ss1 not ss2 because there is no blue lightning , you're wrong . Because Gohan is the only one who got blue lightning and he only got it as a kid . Everyone else has yellow lightning .
Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:53 Oct09 2006 Post ID: 1081093
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
This show used to be the greatest in the kindergarten to the 5th grade.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Kenny 2x4 Posted: 15:05 Oct09 2006 Post ID: 1081123
Kenny 2x4
+
On 09-Oct-2006 D B Z said:They didn't , Gotenks did . When he is fighting in the hyper bolic time chamber he skips ss1 . Then they faught as an ss2 for a while and transformed into an ss3 . If you think that's ss1 not ss2 because there is no blue lightning , you're wrong . Because Gohan is the only one who got blue lightning and he only got it as a kid . Everyone else has yellow lightning .
Actually you've forgotten Goku when he transformed to SS3 and SS4. Then Vegeta whenever he got angry and transformed directly to SS.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 15:27 Oct09 2006 Post ID: 1081174
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Yeah, there has been a lot of blue electricity. And I didn't think Goten and Trunks had gone Super Saiyan 2 lol.
D B Z Posted: 19:40 Oct09 2006 Post ID: 1081527
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
On 09-Oct-2006 Kenny 2x4 said:Actually you've forgotten Goku when he transformed to SS3 and SS4. Then Vegeta whenever he got angry and transformed directly to SS.
I'm not sure what your talking about but if you meen the blue lightning thing then you should know I was only talking about ss2 not 1 , 3 or 4 . I don't know what your talking about at all with the Vageta thing .
Displaying Page 1 of 57
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 55 | 56 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close